It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i911 - Are Hacker Attacks False Flag Attacks to Justify a Crackdown on the Internet?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

here is some info

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

tie the wiki's in with what boon is saying.....its all about WHO benefits the most from the language of law.

note there is no law yet.....that is the essence of the hack attacks.....

false flags will satisfy the lawmakers along with other "security" features.....like bribes.

the outside security contractors will make big(ger) money if they are proven to be "necessary".

the government authorities who will "enforce" the law will have increased secure jobs and budgets.

side benefits for corporations like phone companies and business communication will have a better security force protecting them....THEM, not us the general public.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
The threads you linked to are about hacking attacks. I'm asking about the net neutrality laws, where is the information on that?

maybe you should do what I did
and go to a search engine and type in:

Net Neutrality

and read about it from both sides.
This is where my info came from
on the topic. There is no way I
can remember a bunch of url's
for a month, lol.

a search and reading will suffice

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
note there is no law yet.....that is the essence of the hack attacks.....
false flags will satisfy the lawmakers along with other "security" features.....like bribes.

and that is where Soros comes into play
like my original thread mentions. Soros
has infiltrated the FCC to get this law
passed. Why do you suppose he did that ???
if his long term agenda is to bankrupt America
for the NWO ???

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

The threads you linked to are about hacking attacks. I'm asking about the net neutrality laws, where is the information on that?

maybe you should do what I did
and go to a search engine and type in:

Net Neutrality

and read about it from both sides.
This is where my info came from
on the topic. There is no way I
can remember a bunch of url's
for a month, lol.

a search and reading will suffice

i just did that for Her/Him.....

we posted the same minute !

by the way,

you can contact Soros here:

www.soros.org...

he would love to hear from you !

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

you can contact Soros here:

www.soros.org...

he would love to hear from you !

I bet he would !!!!

This new Net Neutrality law will allow
Soros to by-pass ATS Security and get my posting info
right off their servers.

U see the dangers here if this passes ???
ATS and the places you visit can no longer
protect you. Anonymity and privacy will be
gone

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

are you listening ChaoticOrder ?

the post above is the Golden Ratio .....

have a second look at the diagram before !

if this law passes in any form,

it will be "Chaotic_dis_Order"

edit on Jun-18-2011 by xuenchen because: i

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

VERY GOOD thread sir. I have been thinking about this a lot lately, and it seems to me the recent hacking stories are a prelude to something big, something to make people think national security is at risk because the internet is too accessible and unfiltered and not directly controllable/manipulable by an authoritative entity. Real hackers wouldn't plan a massive internet attack for exactly this reason. What reason would they have anyway? They get their message across in more personal/direct attacks which have clear purpose and tactical results. The internet is becoming a HUGE problem for TPTB, [color=ffff000]especially with new emerging technology such as Bitcoin. They having been cooking up something big for a while now imo.

and all of a sudden we see a new trojan that targets BitCoins !!

BitCoin Trojan !

In a sure sign that the virtual currency Bitcoin has hit the mainstream, a new Trojan horse program discovered in the wild Thursday seeks out and steals victims’ Bitcoin wallets, the same way other malware goes for their banking passwords or credit card numbers.

The malware, Infostealer.Coinbit, is fairly simple: it targets Windows machines and zeroes in on the standard file location for a Bitcoin wallet. It then e-mails the wallet—a data file containing private crypto keys—to the attacker by way of a server in Poland, according to Symantec, which was first to alert on the attack.

is this a "false flag" set up ? Hmmm

NN=yumyum!

edit on Jun-18-2011 by xuenchen because: eye

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

X, I believe your discovery merits it's
own thread. Maybe you should create it.
I'll come visit. Bitcoin

boon

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

reply to post by xuenchen

X, I believe your discovery merits it's
own thread. Maybe you should create it.
I'll come visit. Bitcoin

boon

there's one already...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ties in ok.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

This new Net Neutrality law will allow
Soros to by-pass ATS Security and get my posting info
right off their servers.

U see the dangers here if this passes ???
ATS and the places you visit can no longer
protect you. Anonymity and privacy will be
gone

What reason do you have to believe that this can't be done now?

There never has been "anonymity and privacy" online, especially not when your activity is tagged for monitoring, and if you are suspected of illegal activity, EVERYTHING you've done online can be collected easily.

The feds can install spyware on any PC, laptop or internet accessing device, and they have and will do just that... Good luck detecting it and removing it.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
The feds can install spyware on any PC, laptop or internet accessing device, and they have and will do just that... Good luck detecting it and removing it.

oh ur not talking about the iSCSI spying device
are you ??? please don't go there, that is another
whole thread by itself and waaaaay off topic.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by chepye
I wanna be a hacker too. someone please teach me

my advice to you is,
if you like your true freedom
you will stay as far away from hacking
as possible. You will get caught eventually
and you will turn into an asset or risk
prison. Which makes you a double slave
instead of just one.

Pursue at your own risk

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Sometimes the best way in, is to become a target.... Get their attention, (be prepared for it), make it irresistible for them.

Access can be made a 2 way path.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

the big difference is,

they want to make it legal....

"easier" search warrents etc.

even warrant-less !

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
here's another one !

Sega follows Sony as latest hack victim, as LulzSec plead innocence

www.metro.co.uk...

Sega has become the latest video games company to have the online security of its customer database breached, just two weeks after Sony was crippled.

The gaming company has sent a warning email to its customers advising that the Sega Pass service has been compromised and that user data - including passwords, though not in plain text format - could have been stolen by hackers.

It is not yet known who carried out the attack though LulzSec, who hacked the Sony Playstation network recently, have ruled themselves out.

Lulz "have ruled themselves out"
a fox in the henhouse for sure !

a lot of this lately ......

mini i911 ?

Hmmmm.......

edit on Jun-18-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

here's another one !
Sega follows Sony as latest hack victim, as LulzSec plead innocence
a lot of this lately ......mini i911 ?
Hmmmm.......

there is no way that a small group
could do all this without help on the inside
feeding them info. and there is no way
the gov could let this happen
unless they allow it happen.

This is a set-up, IMO

these will get worse until congress begs
for it to stop and the FCC passes NN.

But that was their original intent.

9/11 was an inside job - passed Patriot Act

i9/11 is also an inside job - passed Net Neutrality

when will this chit end ???

edit on 6/18/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

well,

United Airlines had trouble yesterday too.

article.wn.com...

CHICAGO — Thousands of flyers were stranded Friday night in airports across the country when United Airlines computers crashed, interrupting departures and reservations and disrupting the airline's website. The airline confirmed the problem on Twitter. United spokesman Charles Hobart said the computer problems started at about 7:15 p.m. He did not elaborate on the nature of the...

what if a "major" airline "outage" happens ?

or a "major" power grid "outage" like "rolling blackmail" !

or a "major" water supply "outage" ?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
So is the Hacking being used to restrict the web? Could hacking truly be a joint effort between the governments to allow them to do what they want with the internet? I could see this all as a game like the cold war. What was the cold war really about? Creating two superpowers. Russia and the United States. And they worked together as fake enemies to gain superpower status over everybody else. Now take the internet and add the same twist. We will call it the digital war. Creating two internet superpowers. China and the United States. And they work togther as fake enemies to gain internet superpower status over everybody else.

If China is supposed to be the big boogeyman to the United States when it comes to the internet then why did Homeland Security and Infragaurd help them?

www.reuters.com...

NEW YORK, June 16 (Reuters) - Software widely used in China to help run weapons systems, utilities and chemical plants has bugs that hackers could exploit to damage public infrastructure, according to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.

The department issued an advisory on Thursday warning of vulnerabilities in software applications from Beijing-based Sunway ForceControl Technology Co that hackers could exploit to launch attacks on critical infrastructure.

Sunway's products, widely used in China, are also deployed to a lesser extent in other countries including the United States, DHS's Industrial Control Systems Cyber Emergency Response Team said in its advisory.

"These are vulnerabilities that hackers could leverage to cause destruction," said Dillon Beresford, a researcher with private security firm NSS Labs, who discovered the bugs.

www.us-cert.gov...

And if China is supposed to be the evil internet country why is France copying them?

www.techdirt.com...

French Government Looking To Set Up The Great Firewall Of France?

Kevin Donovan points us to a report noting that a bill cruising through the French Parliament would massively increase state-backed internet censorship and surveillance with a bill called Loppsi 2. Beyond requiring ISPs to completely block access to a list of sites the government doesn't like, it would also:

"[make] it the responsibility of each Internet service provider to ensure that users don't have access to unsuitable content."
That's the kind of secondary liability for ISPs that is used in China to create the "Great Firewall" of censorship, and it's the same sort of thing that is currently being pushed in ACTA negotiations by certain parties as well.

But, that's not all. Loppsi 2 also would allow for massive government surveillance via trojan horse applications that would let the government spy on computer usage:
Police and security forces would be able to use clandestinely installed software, known in the jargon as a "Trojan horse," to spy on private computers. Remote access to private computers would be made possible under the supervision of a judge.
So why is France doing this? From the article linked above, the speculation is that it's a really base political ploy by president Nicolas Sarkozy, worried about his and his party's poll ratings, and looking to be seen as a "tough on crime" and "for the children" kind of candidate: :

So is this really to fight other countries or to fight the people in a country? Government control over its own people? I know you tube has been trying to control videos. They say its copyright infringement and delet videos. Soon politicians will start to call copyright infringement and delet videos that they don't like that potray them in a bad light. And they will control this by way of Fox News = Republican only source. And I don't think the Democrates have found a true Democrate only source yet. But I see that as the future to come. Controled information only and the government firewalls and copywrite will be there key to it. And that = propaganda to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join