It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Prove That Aliens Exist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
reply to post by Wonderer77

Well of course they is no Undeniable Proof. If we found this we would all know about ET visitation in Ancient times and I'm sure we'd know about ET visitation now. People expect too much when it comes to this Theory. They expect us to prove it by us finding a UFO from thousands of years ago which is an absurd task they want us to accomplish in order to prove the AAH.

Have you forgotten your title already?

Of course there's 'undeniable' proof, be it one way or the other or somewhere in between - we simply don't have it yet.

As to people expecting too much when it comes to this suggestion (technically, while casually accepted as such, I don't think it a theory by definition), I would disagree. I fully believe we should seek and expect definitive proof as to the truth. As stated above - it's there - somewhere - one way or another or somewhere in between.

Indeed, it would appear to me that if one thought eventually finding conclusive proof to be an absurd notion, then that individual might not believe as steadfastly as he/she proclaims.
edit on 6/18/2011 by Wonderer77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer77

Originally posted by ObvTruth
reply to post by Wonderer77

Well of course they is no Undeniable Proof. If we found this we would all know about ET visitation in Ancient times and I'm sure we'd know about ET visitation now. People expect too much when it comes to this Theory. They expect us to prove it by us finding a UFO from thousands of years ago which is an absurd task they want us to accomplish in order to prove the AAH.

Have you forgotten your title already?

Of course there's 'undeniable' proof, be it one way or the other or somewhere in between - we simply don't have it yet.

As to people expecting too much when it comes to this suggestion (technically, while casually accepted as such, I don't think it a theory by definition), I would disagree. I fully believe we should seek and expect definitive proof as to the truth. As stated above - it's there - somewhere - one way or another or somewhere in between.

Indeed, it would appear to me that if one thought eventually finding conclusive proof to be an absurd notion, then that individual might not believe as steadfastly as he/she proclaims.
edit on 6/18/2011 by Wonderer77 because: (no reason given)

Well if we put the pieces together its pretty clear that Ancient ET visitation. But we can never prove it to the closed minded.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

I thoight that by the title you were going to offer an in depth analysis of all the many credible sightings etc, but these drawings are not at all proof. The Japanese one is very small compared with the man by it and coul just be a bastket or something like that. Cave drawings as well are not a credible source unless they clearly depict a ufo flying about. The picture you provided has two humanoids with circles around the head. Most UFO encounters feature no clothing at all, I have heard very very few stories where aliens wear helmets. I would suggest that the drawing around the head is to put emphesis on speaking or thoughts, something like that, who knows what they could have meant? Its a real far fetched idea that its ufo's let alone calling this proof.

There is much better evidence than these by far, Look at all the crazy stuff we draw today like in fantasy art, If someone finds that in a few thousand years would they be right to assume that everything that has been drawn actually happened? If they found a video tape of star wars would they assume that it really happened because somone has bothered to document it? Cave drawing can be used in conjunction with other evidence, but alone they prove very little. Like the south american one thats always used in this argument that looks like a jet fighter. Im sorry but since when did UFO's ever appear in this shape?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

Dude the Japanese painting was based on a book that says that people saw foreign ships sited near their shore. So its a painting and a sighting.

Theres many statues of being that look like they are wearing space suits. And it would make since that the ET's would be wearing space suits seeing on how these paintings and statues are ancient.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

That makes it even more unlikely then if its a picture based on a book so that the artists is just drawing what he interperates from a written account? It also appears to be much much smaller than most ufo sightings.

In encounters alien beings never seem to wear space suits as well?!?! Usually its only the so called 'automated worker greys' who are described as wearing helmets.

To be honest I actually think the AA theory is quite possible. I just have to say though that these examples are definately some of the weakest cases. The Japanese story of the enemy ship is interesting, but in history there are loads of similar stories that atre exagerations when a foreign cultures new technology is seen by a group of people. Look up the account of a castle in the 1600's (i think it was in France) where a ufo aparently appeared fron the water of the shore, the guards fired on it for a long time with cannon and muskets which had no effect. They made illustrations that look very similar to modern saucer ufos and there is a written account as well that was made at the same time describing the incident. I wish I had the name of the incident at hand because you would definately be interested. I dont mean to bash the OP, I just wanted to point out that these examples are by far the strongest and in a field where opposition is so highly critical of every detail speculation is never enough andwith a lot of people im sure you could put a live grey in front of them that takes them on a tour of their ufo and they would accuse you of drugging them or making an elaborate expensive hoax!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

No maybe hes drawing and reading what he saw. Also he said he saw strange writing like other people say when they see UFO. See the correlation? It could be a drone. And if it was a basket thats a huge one.

Dont worry i have many more accounts. Idk i find myself posting the same accounts of Ancient Alien Visitation and i wanted to post something new.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Fair enough mate, I will try look up that one I described from the 1600's and post it as a reply on here when I find out. I think there was even a wiki page about it if I remember correctly

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Cool thanks. Happy Hunting.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Now this is an interesting story, ill stay posted cause im sure that others insights to this are going to be even more interesting

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Please, don't laugh, but the subject of aliens and distant worlds, was always fascinated me, ever since I was a young adult.
I think about age of 17, I came up with the theory. Just a theory, but I want to share it with you.

What if planet Earth, is intergalactic jail ? We are the inmates, we been given a physical body (kinda like shackles), so we cannot do, much with our fragile bodies.

We are born in a different parts of the world (minimum, medium and maximum security wards), we are allowed to travel and change those wards, with good behaviour.

Our memories, been erased. But sometimes the glitches are happened, and people do remember certain stuff, from a "previous life".

People (inmates) die in different ages - because we have different sentences.

Suicide - the greatest sin in every religion - are attempt to escape.

Mass disasters and catastrophes, when a lot of people are dying - mass amnesty.

UFO's - which are always been present trought the history, are simply watchful security guards for us, watching over us, not to cross "red line".

Government - well , there is always bunch of people within inmates population, who actually "run" the jail. Real crooks you know

Military are simply the "muscle" for those crooks. - (I was a part of them, before

I know, its sounds crazy, but remember I was 17, when I first thought of the world like that.
Well, just like I said - this is something I wanted to share. Theory . . . nothing else.

edit on 22-6-2011 by Stingray77 because: walloftext

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stingray77

People (inmates) die in different ages - because we have different sentences.

Suicide - the greatest sin in every religion - are attempt to escape.

Mass disasters and catastrophes, when a lot of people are dying - mass amnesty.

I'm not much on the all-to-frequent suggestion that Earth is a 'Slave Planet' or 'Prison Planet,' but I have to admit that your take on it is wonderful. I've never heard it expressed in quite that way before. Doesn't change my mind, of course, but I greatly appreciate the thought processes which went into it. Certainly deserving of a star.

I think it would make a great thread in itself - should get lots of play here. If not that, perhaps a short SF story?

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I noticed that you mentioned "the government scoops everything up," and it seems that the government is responsible for a great deal that's wrong with planet earth. Since I can't make my own threads just yet, I'll use this reply (with your permission or O/P's) to pose this query...

Define government. Personally, I'm in the Army, so I suppose one could say that I'm the government. They certainly sign my paycheck anyway (well, DFAS technically, which is Defense Finance and Accounting Service). I've known many people in the FBI who genuinely have no knowledge of conspiratorial type things. In fact, FBI is really no different than the local police department, they just have more jurisdiction. I don't think this president or the previous one is bright enough to deal with extraterrestrial life on a diplomatic basis. Even then, a civilization that's so advanced that they've perfected interstellar travel really wouldn't need a diplomat, would they. Unless of course, they're more vulnerable to Earth-based firearms than they would let on.

We use ancient tablets and such as examples, trumpeting "See! These guys saw it too!", but wouldn't it stand to reason that with these things freely available to the public, they don't so much serve to prove anything as they do provide examples of what things are supposed to look like for our generation. Has anyone here actually seen an ET? If so, I'd love to get your story. To be honest, I would love a close encounter of any kind. For some reason they just don't seem to have any wish to visit me. This kinda' ticks me off, after so long of wanting a close-encounter and receiving no gratification, I'm starting to accept the fact that we very well might actually be alone in the universe....

But, I digress: When people talk about the government in things like this, what exactly are they referring to?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Stingray77

I think Earth as a "Prison Planet" is a possible though not very plausible theory. Not to bash you, I think it's an interesting idea to mull in one's mind, however here's my take on it:

If we were an intergalactic prison, a baby would only be born whenever a new inmate was installed. Jail as punishment is actually a fairly recent event event in human history itself, as original jails (or gaol's depending on what part of the world you're from) were really meant for holding a debtor until they could make remuneration. If our world were a prison for other's, we probably wouldn't have things like miscarriages or abortion, as it would really put a limit on one's sentence. Our capacity for accidental death would probably be much more limited as well. Then what about people who really don't have it all that bad? Personally, I don't really count my life as all that bad. I've got three combat tours to my belt, and nobody spits on me, in fact, we all get the hero treatment when we get home. I've got a good middle-class income, and in spite of things we see, I can honestly say abstaining from alcohol has managed to "keep the demons away" so to speak. If this life is a prison sentence for some alien creature, I'd say he's having a pretty good time of things so far. In fact, for all of mankind's foibles with this planet, I'd have to say we're probably doing a better job than we credit ourselves for. After all, what other species of animal jumps out of perfectly good airplanes, in spite of having no wings wherewith to facilitate flying, just to entertain itself?

Overall, like I said, interesting stuff to mull over, I just really don't think it all that plausible.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1   >>

join