It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Knocks Out Vancouver Rioter Who Tried To Set Car On Fire

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This man have a pure soul for protecting others property [especially in a uprising).. normaly nobody care

but in this case
Karma always hit back one way or another
better do good things then bad things or ... watch out
the revenge of Karma sometimes brings justice in this chaotic world

Good for him .. he will think again before burning another person property
wanted to look cool ... ?? he will think of that in prison

If we want to give something to our future generation .. better start showing good exemples to others ASAP

edit on 6/17/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Just found the first part .. how it started

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Im sure we will never know the whole story but from what little is stated there i say good for him. And before someone goes off about it being a "cheap shot" i will refer you back to the saying that "all is fair in love and war".

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Hahah wow... I wish there was more to the video, like the what preluded to this part...

That guy knocked the other guy out while on his cell phone! lol

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
ok after watching that part i retract my statement to say that not enough got what they deserved and that idiot should have got more! Cudos for the one brave person that wasnt a sheeple there!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Good for him, he'll probably end up in jail though...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
They're all brain dead idiots.

Here's the guy who protected the Mini:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Good thing it wasn't a cop who did this... Then there would be something for the imbeciles to bitch and moan about how violent we are and how we are dangerous...

Idiots..

Magnum

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Good stuff. LMFAO
What a great punch.
This thread has made my night.
Thanks.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This seems to be the last part or similar ending part
An unconscious guy in blue shirt getting arrested .. how many blue shirt was arrested in total
im curious to know

once the cops lay their hand on them .. its over
you can do 1 yrs of prison with at least a few thousand dollars to pay for the damage you caused

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I was downtown in the fan zone and must say the whole thing happened so fast. Myself and many others tried to flee the DT core as fast as we could, but the violence and craziness was just as quick to follow. Yes there were many bad apples down there that is for sure, but some like myself and quite a few others, on a least two occasions, on our way to transit to get out, stopped shops from having the windows broken and in the process I was hit with a pipe of some sort, and kicked and punched many times.

Although there are not as many videos of people standing up to the crowd, I know for a fact there was a few of us, i'm not sure what happened to the shops myself and others stood up to help protect, seeing as soon as we felt we had done what we could, we like many others listened to the police and went home.

I must say it felt good at the time to do some good in a out of control situation, but looking back i will never try to be a hero again, sporting a bunch of bruises and a good sized lump on the head and a puffy eye. I'll leave that up too the people in riot gear next time.

Was just one of the saddest days in my life to be a Vancouverite, what was meant to be a joyous occasion win or lose has now not only scarred me, the city, and to some extent canadians reputation world wide. We will recover, we are a resilient bunch. The black mark on our city like my black eye willl go away.

I just hope the world see's from the clean up and what ever visual proof is out there that we as British Columbians are not like that. And that some of us put ourselves in harms way to protect strangers businesses and well being, with little to no gratitude at the time other than kicks and punches in the head.

I love my province, my city and, my Canucks and so do many others.. thanks to all who stood up, when our city needed you the most.

SaneThinking

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
S(#$ like that infuriates me no end.

If I was in the crowd, that person with the skate board would have had the side of his head opened up by a blunt object.

If I was at a distance and seen something like that, the only thing the people doing the damage will be worrying about is dodging the incoming projectiles. I don’t give a crap who’s car it is.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

You guys are heroes for sure .. very brave and very humble of you
better thinking that you did the right thing of live with it the rest of your life
you were there you had the occasion to help even with risk of being hurt
you sacrificed yourself to help other

this is an accomplisment in your life that you will feel proud
and do it again in another occasion
and star

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Well thank you for thinking so! Although after reflection and seeing some of the beatings others took doing the same things, I feel a little bit stupid and "LUCKY" to tell you the truth.

The one thing I can attest to is the fact that it was the collective energy of a few to stir the crowd into a frenzy, but it was also the collective energy of us few who stood up, who I'm sure alleviated some of the destruction. It was powerful to see that once people noticed not everyone was a hooligan, and that it only takes one person to do the right thing and others follow suit.

I have no clue who pulled a few guys off of me. I'm 30 now this fellow was older than me, maybe 40's or so, but I owe him a great debt of gratitude, never caught the names of the others doing the same thing as myself, we're not heros but British Columbians, Canadians, "Real" Canucks fans

SaneThinking

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I guess this is where they coined the term, "Skater die!!!!"

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I watched another video of this guy (the guy in the black track suit) trying to save that very car from being beaten with crowbars. His arguement was "This is our town, stop ruining our own town".

Not only do I respect this man because of this follow up video, his actions totally changed my mind about these crazy drunken hooligan Canadians. Guess they're not all bad....eh?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BiGGz

Then there's the photo of him busting a move on a skateboard in front of another burning car....

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
1. Poor helpless car! Seriously, it looked really injured!
2. The other vandals should have been knocked out cold, too! One... two... you're out!
3. There goes are future! I thought people were smarter than their emotions.
4. Mob mentality vs. TPTB and pals. You got to love these humans.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Just found the first part .. how it started

What a bunch idiots. One guy has the common sense and more than that the balls to stop these guys. He is a hero in my books. Also this was in youtube:

Red hat skateboarder Steve Constancia

facebook/S.R.C.CONCRETE

Blue hat skateboarder facebook/Dollomight

thumbs up to catch these guys

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
That piece of Y generation trash deserved a punch in the mouth if I ever saw it.

What is disturbing is how many useless and gutless people where just videoing it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join