It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and Demonic Possession

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Thought this was another interesting phenomena. In the Bible and many other cultures, spirits would take over a person's body and speak through them, control them etc.

When science came around these occurrences were redefined as mental disorders.

Now within the field of alien encounters, people are reporting "walk ins" which basically possess a body like the spirits that many cultures believed in.

I do believe some are nothing more than mental disorders, but is it possible that the modern belief in walkins are the same beings responsible for stories of demon possession?

*SNIP*

MOD EDIT:
Video removed for having nothing to do with the topic and confusing members.

edit on June 15th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by prophecy4

excuse my ignorance but what has the video got to do with aliens or demonic posession?
im really not seeing the connection

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I was possesd to dig up a self sharpening stone skin scraper once
in front of several people in the middle of a gravel pit.
It was verified a couple of days later by a senior archeologist at a legitimate reconstruction of a historical site.

the elders say it is ancestor memories, of which many more noormal people in the world subscribe to than scientists who don't apparently.
like the dali lama
(You do know how they chose the same one over and over don't you?)
oh yeah, he doesn't exist scientifically
oooops...silly me

believe what you like.
I know what I got

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
and what was the point in posting that video under that topic???

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Is this some kind of joke here or?
I don't get it?
Someone trying to get hits on their video?
edit on Wed, 15 Jun 2011 19:04:37 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
It is more plausible that it is the other way around...

Demonic possession is actually a more advanced E.T. race that is manipulating the PRIMITIVE, LETS THROW ROCKS AT THE MOON humans....

Ever consider that?....

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid

Demonic possession is actually a more advanced E.T. race that is manipulating the PRIMITIVE, LETS THROW ROCKS AT THE MOON humans....

Ever consider that?....

That's my question. Are they one and the same?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Truly,

I am stupefied...

Besides I just read aliens/demons were on the Holographic Moon.

Sheesh...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I dont think so. Some may be malevolent but that doesnt mean they Demons sent from hell. Thats a little over the top dont you think?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Now you are getting into the realm of what is a demon...

Since the word itself has a religious or cult connotation... imo,... it should not be used in a critical thinking discussion...

Religious or cult people love to interject their terminology into the scientific realm in an attempt to legitimize their belief system...imo

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
After wasting a minute of my life watching a stupid video with no relevance. I think I'll move on.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Walk ins are not what you think they are. Negative entities generally infest someone. I recall reading somewhere recently that a group thought a person could handle carrying 100 entities, or legion.

Souls enter babies, either prior to birth or up to 2 weeks afterwards, though this is not our choice, for many, that would involve a higher assignment. When that is done and the birth process is avoided, the person has more soul memories. This is something I've read and picked up from others as well, but it also makes sense. There are rules.
edit on 15-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

"Souls enter babies, either prior to birth or up to 2 weeks afterwards, though this is not our choice, for many, that would involve a higher assignment. When that is done and the birth process is avoided, the person has more soul memories. This is something I've read and picked up from others as well, but it also makes sense. There are rules".

Now you have my attention. This is a fascinating subject.

Could you possibly direct me to any threads about this subject?

I could not believe you stopped with..."There are rules".

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid

Ever consider that?....

thats interesting.

so, just as there are viruses, prions, phages, etc that can manipulate and even change the dna of their host,

theres probably lifeforms out there that evolved to inhabit other lifeforms as intangible parasites perhaps through energy, vibration, radiation etc.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Souls enter babies, either prior to birth or up to 2 weeks afterwards, though this is not our choice, for many, that would involve a higher assignment.

Souls enter babies, at the time of delivery, or when the first breath is taken. There are three types of people who walk this Earth at this present day.
1. Ones from above (Angels in the flesh) *No soul, using borrowed or another angel to become one per sa.
2. Mankind (Humans) *Souls with body
3. Ones from below (Demons in the flesh) *No soul

Numbers 1 and 3, their entity can come and go as they please. When this happens, another angel/demon will stand in the originals place until return. God talked through many angels and he assumed control of said angel while he spoke. Reference bible verses where the angel spoke as God.

Now with man, he can't stay in the body while a demon possesses his body. His front part (the human side, who controls the body) has to leave, so the demon can take over. There are many methods in which a person can leave the body. (Astral Projection is a common way) The demon will jump in and take over body, and another demon will guard so it will be hard for you to come back in.

edit on 9-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join