It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS: "The Plan" is now live. Phase 1: Initiated. War against the System

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+110 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
ANONYMOUS: "THE PLAN" IS NOW LIVE. PHASE 1: INITIATED. WAR AGAINST THE SYSTEM.

Found this in my youtube subscriptions... Im only passing the info on, so dont arrest me for embedding youtube clips...

Ok so earlier I was reading alot on here about anonymous being govt/cia whatever... After watching this video I would have to deny any of those claims...They suggest getting your green thumb with gardening, being self reliant, moving away from FIAT currency and moving to precious metals... Which is everything I stand for, and have been working towards myself...

ENJOY!!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Anonymous have certainly got some balls but expecting the people to rise up and take on the evil rulers of the world might be pushing it a bit. Its an easy thing for them to ask while they are hidden away behind their secret servers. I think the video made some good points though.
edit on 14-6-2011 by PheonixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The cyber war is changing fast...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Well that would make a dual declaration from both parties... TPTB just stated, under the US, inc. pseudonym, that cyber attacks are an act of WAR.

I kind of like the plan... at least they're not talking about remote control predator drones.

Sri Oracle

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

I really like the message they are trying to spread.

Morpheus~

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I'm not convinced this group is anything more than fluff and ego but I have had enough of getting screwed over, lied to and being used. If the revolution starts I'm in

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Thanks morder1 to bring this. Really good message.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

For sure!

I may not be the most intelligent person, or know how to formulate all my thoughts into well written sentences... But I do like trying to do my part, and spread the word of others who do know how to get that information out...

Thanks to everyone for participating in this thread! ATS is a great forum to get/recieve information!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Befor I could trust Anon they would have to explain why they push for people to use Libyan web addresses. Libyan web addresses are in the bullseye of militaries around the world including the US and UK. So why set people up to be monitored by the military? And then again why tell people on there IRC channels when using Ion Cannons don't hide your IP address? I can't say it is all Anon. But now you have the Lulz Boat and they don't seem to want you to expose yourself to the DOD cyber divisions. So there is still hope for hackers.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The revolution is happening, there is no doubt.
It is actually a very smart revolution, thanks to the internet.
We all have a place in the future if we live to experience it. The future is going to happen...people are deciding right now what that future will look like.
We had all better figure out how we fit in to that future, whether those decisions are made for us, or by us.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

I agree, we need to use the net to our advantage...

Ive been thinking lately, going door to door and talking with people might be a good idea as well, try to get to know the people in our communities, and try to work together and get informed...

The power is in the hands of the people, just everybody needs to snap out of the coma we have been placed in with all the GMO foods, prescription drugs, sodium fluoride, lame stream media, propaganda etc etc etc...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
has anyone actually logged into the website they are posting?? If so, what's the deal with the whitesmoke exe install ????

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I actually havent gone to it...

I dont need to view another website to know what needs to be done...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
A little gift From: Anon To: Anon .....Its a little ruff but enjoy!

edit on 04/28/2011 by 4Starlight2Decay0 because: eeeeeeep!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 4Starlight2Decay0

thank you for this wonderful image

did you create it

if so

masterpiece

if not

thank you for providing it nonetheless

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther9111776

Yes it is my creation, your welcome Its nice to be appreciated for once
Thanks!!!!!!
edit on 04/28/2011 by 4Starlight2Decay0 because: dededed

edit on 04/28/2011 by 4Starlight2Decay0 because: cuz i forgot my exclamation points!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
FIVE months 'till phase 2?
I mean phase 1 is quite in the bag for most ATSer so heres the deal.
I'm gonna expand Phase1 into Phase1.1
Its quite simple and you'll make 2 to 3k a year, at least.
All you need is will.
and by that i mean stop(less than 1-2% of your income) using drugs and or alcohol, legal or illegal.
Its not literately stoping but more being in control over the substance.

Good luck
see u in november lol

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I wouldn't be so quick to sign up.
Signing up for anything is nerve-racking enough.
This site is a little fishy if you ask me.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Internet is neither an anonymous space, nor a space of no-right! We reserve ourselves the possibility of informing your access provider and/or the legal authorities of any malevolent behavior. An IP address of each poster is recorded in order to help us to make you respect these conditions.

Errrr Yeah..... No thanks "anonymous"

Strongly support the message, don't support the hypocritical website.
edit on 15-6-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Befor I could trust Anon they would have to explain why they push for people to use Libyan web addresses. Libyan web addresses are in the bullseye of militaries around the world including the US and UK. So why set people up to be monitored by the military? And then again why tell people on there IRC channels when using Ion Cannons don't hide your IP address? I can't say it is all Anon. But now you have the Lulz Boat and they don't seem to want you to expose yourself to the DOD cyber divisions. So there is still hope for hackers.

Well... It is conceivable that They are trying to flood the Libyan addresses with so much that it is impossible to watch everyOne. Just thinkin'.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join