It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella
reply to post by Diplomat

Go check out a person by the name of Blossom Goodchild. A friend ( I think..lol) sent me a link to her website a few weeks ago and on there is a part dedicated to the ' Federation of Light' who are apparently about to show up in our skies very soon.
It may just fit with your agenda.

I know all about Blossom Goodchild and the stuff she's pushing is a bunch of B.S.

She's saying "aliens" are coming, she is part of the problem, part of the deception.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
HolyandClean

you seriously need help..
Help to understand a few things, like what some people are trying to tell you in this thread.
Advice that is better than your dumb pointless videos.

If I were to believe everything I read about how Aliens are this or that or how the boogyman and demmons are after me I'd have lost my mind a long time ago.

To top it off you posted videos that were absolute crap. The first one was a minute long if that, very poor quality and the rest I never bothered with ..

If anything this is the kind of stuff that would make a good flunkie Sci Fi movie.Your Evidence is about nothing ..
you have been reading how christians obvioulsy think that UFO's are demons???? how is a spaceship (UFO) a demon????

Now if your subject title read " you people do know that these Aliens are in really demonic spirits straight from the revalation in the Bible"

Maybe you could have included all the unknown beings that are mentioned in the Bible such as the Fallen angels, gargoyles, the posesed people
that got cured and so on ...

You claim Aliens are harmfull???? That they abduct people ???? and the Aliens perform wierd or bad stuff on you????

Reseaching half the cases of Alien abductions have lead to sleep paralyis .. or a good majority of them have.
I would be more worried about whats happening on earth to be honest like the crime that lingers in everyones city world wide
and the needless killing that goes on world wide ..
Do you think that Osama Bin Laden was possed was he possed by the devil or possibly a demonic Alien??

you scream at people telling them to stop bringing in religion yet in the very first post you talk about the Bible Scriptures ????
I believe n Aliens and I also believe in lot of other beings and yes it is true some are not that nice and can be very annoying .. hey just hang some garlic in your house .. also you can make medicine protection pouch .. burn some sage or put some cedar in your shoes .. drink some calming tea ..relax these things you claim to be are not at all like that bad I think your getting freaked out over nothing

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Well hows about you go check out all I have in those 20 years. Never know, you could be very very surprised!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Well hows about you go check out all I have in those 20 years. Never know, you could be very very surprised!

But it doesn't seem like in those 20 years you ever went down the "there ain't no aliens here, they're demons" road, because if you really had you would have figured out that it's true.

I'm glad that somewhere along the line I stumbled upon this truth, otherwise I would probably still believe all the people who say there are space aliens here on Earth.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

But but but...I thought it may be the ' false flag' thang you are on about. No???
Wow, I am off target here...lol

ETA: I have had enough. As long as you are all happy in your beliefs thats great, just dont try to force them on others with no tangible/credible evidence. Dinner time!!
edit on 14-6-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

The fact that you ask the question "How is a spaceship a demon?" shows that you really don't understand this.

What spaceships are you talking about? There are no "alien spaceships" flying around in our skies.

If you see some metal craft that has lights on it and seems high tech and "out of this world" it's just a top secret black project aircraft. Either that or an extradimensional entity materializing in the form of a spaceship as part of the deception.

The B2 Stealth Bomber is not the best and most high tech aircraft that we as humans possess, as most average people would tell you. The B2 took it's maiden flight in 1989, it's now 2011, did we just STOP making newer and better crafts? Of course not! They're just top secret now because they don't want the public to know about the free energy and antigravity techonologies that they possess, although someone might still get lucky once in awhile and spot one on a test flight.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

But but but...I thought it may be the ' false flag' thang you are on about. No???

ETA: I have had enough. As long as you are all happy in your beliefs thats great, just dont try to force them on others with no tangible/credible evidence. Dinner time!!

Goodchild is not talking about a false flag event, she is saying that ACTUAL space aliens will come here. That is a lie, it will be a false flag event in an attempt to solidify the world government.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

Well of course I'm going to deny it because I don't agree with it. Who would do otherwise?

Believe me, I've done plenty of my own research. I just don't consult the Bible on the subject of UFO's(or any subject, for that matter)
edit on 14-6-2011 by zyrna539 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

So you base your research on Bill Cooper (shot a cop in the head), the bible (a work of fiction), Aleister Crowley (occultist drug fiend) and John Todd (convicted rapist and child molester). The phrase garbage in, garbage out comes to mind

Ooops...just need to repost what cripmeister posted a few pages back. Cleanandholy....these are the people whose ' evidence' you have studied for 2 whole years.

Ponder well.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
You're ignorant if you think the Bible, John Todd, Bill Cooper, and Aleister Crowley are the only "evidences" regarding this phenomenon. I wouldn't even know where to begin if I had to post everything I ever learned about this topic.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

My post was not directed at you...just sayin'!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
It can be assumed considering the interventions of those entities
from the future that there is a hidden still for us fight in the universe
for something like the eternity and such debates about the possible
demonic character of the UFOs are only a reflection of the present
state of the human evolving.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Goodchild is not talking about a false flag event, she is saying that ACTUAL space aliens will come here. That is a lie, it will be a false flag event in an attempt to solidify the world government.

Like this?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Got time for one more post.

The video you posted was a dramatization of the event for Nick Cooks show "UFOS: The Secret Evidence" done in 2005. There is no released video of the event but it is very well documented otherwise. A true unknown, not spaceships not demons, an unknown. This speculative documentary used heavy CGI in spots for dramatic effect. This is the LINK to the video at 102 mins long. I think the molested clip is somewhere around 34-35 minutes in...evidence has to be real.

I'm sure you are going to want some proof so off I go to get it, send Nick an email or something...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
how come when people say they've talked to demons, people say its possible...but when you say you talked to God, people just say your nuts?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lost_Mind

Got time for one more post.

The video you posted was a dramatization of the event for Nick Cooks show "UFOS: The Secret Evidence" done in 2005. There is no released video of the event but it is very well documented otherwise. A true unknown, not spaceships not demons, an unknown. This speculative documentary used heavy CGI in spots for dramatic effect. This is the LINK to the video at 102 mins long. I think the molested clip is somewhere around 34-35 minutes in...evidence has to be real.

I'm sure you are going to want some proof so off I go to get it, send Nick an email or something...

Well thanks for straightening that out, but we could replace that video with thousands of actual real footages of the same type of similar "orbs" in the sky that I'm talking about. Most UFO videos are of these strange orbs of light in the sky, which I believe to be a spiritual phenomenon.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I believe your conclusion is 100% correct and let me tell you why.

When I was 3 years old, I had another 3 year old friend who went to my church with her mother. One evening we picked her up from her house to spend the night and she said "LOOK! the lights are following us again". My mom was like "What ??". She told us to look up in the sky and we saw them. It was about 8 lights moving in circular patterns in the sky and then every so often they would all swoop together into one and then separate again. My friend told us the lights come to her grandmother's house, where she was living, every time her grandmother prays with candles. We later found out from her mother that her grandmother practiced witchcraft.

If that wasn't enough, a few years later, someone happened to be looking out the window while my dad was having one of his "crazy" fits and saw like 3 lights circling. When we started praying in Jesus' name to remove the unclean spirits from the house, the lights started going crazy in the sky. They kept circling faster every additional time we said the prayer in Jesus' name until they all circled away. However, there were times when there would be eight or more and some would not leave without fasting and additional prayer. Plus you can typically only see them at night or if the clouds are super dark.

So I'm pretty convinced that UFOs = demons in most cases.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
You did know that the aliens told King James what to write on the fking bible? You did know that there are life in other planets out of trillions? You did know that right? Demonic spirits are getting into religion stuff, not into religion cause the aliens created them, certain alien races.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

the FACT is yoour name is not HolyandClean is it ????? this was my first post in ths thread and my post was directed to him/her

if you scroll back up to my post it starts out just like this >>>>> put your bi focals on ok!!!!!!!!!!

"HolyandClean

you seriously need help..
Help to understand a few things, like what some people are trying to tell you in this thread.
Advice that is better than your dumb pointless videos.

If I were to believe everything I read about how Aliens are this or that or how the boogyman and demmons are after me I'd have lost my mind a long time ago."

. so have a nice day ....

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I think the people saying that aliens are demons are actually the demons trying to distract people from the truth.

But seriously why would a demon want to be a space ship because some people love space ships? Why wouldnt the demon just hang around and wait to posses u rather then be a bunch of useless lights? Hmmm

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join