It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazmeister
reply to post by Diplomat

Oh, I see you just wanted people agreeing with this damn thread??

Don't like it when someone tries to speak some sense???

edit on 14/6/11 by Gazmeister because: (no reason given)

We're trying to tell you that this is the truth, I've studied this for 15 years and I'm 100% convinced that this is the truth.

You still say you don't believe it? Well then let's just leave it at that, there's nothing else to really even say to each other.

I say it's true. You say it's not true. I tell you it's true. You tell me it's not true.

See the pattern? Pointless.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

So you base your research on Bill Cooper (shot a cop in the head), the bible (a work of fiction), Aleister Crowley (occultist drug fiend) and John Todd (convicted rapist and child molester). The phrase garbage in, garbage out comes to mind

link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
reply to post by Visiting ESB

As far fetched as the story of creation and the resurrection of christ may be to some it pales in comparison to the theory that;
1 extra terrestrials traveled millions of light years to get here and then hide from us.
2 extra terrestrials sneak into our bedrooms at night and scare the crap out of us.
3 extra terrestrials fly around our atmosphere in orbs of light that resemble spirits but are not spirits.

edit on 14-6-2011 by lestweforget because: (no reason given)

I believe this previous post bears more relevance now than when previously posted.

link   

What I am saying though is DO YOU NOW SEE THE INSANENESS OF IT????

Seriously, there is no way what so ever that anyone with brains can find that even plausible.

(Or should I say someone who isn't brainwashed)
edit on 14/6/11 by Gazmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
One more time and if I have to action any more posts, the thread is being closed since it seems many cannot keep to the topic.

This is clearly a long popular thread.....so let me remind everyone of the rules of ATS that each of you agreed to abide by. Read each of these rules....

If there are continued off topic posts, post that are focusing on other members, off topic bickering between members, attacks on other members and ANYTHING that has nothing to do with the topic: You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits? they will be actioned and you may face a posting ban and the thread closed.

Consider this your final warning.

**ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics

**Post On Topic

**Terms and Conditions of Use

edit on June 14th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

So you base your research on Bill Cooper (shot a cop in the head), the bible (a work of fiction), Aleister Crowley (occultist drug fiend) and John Todd (convicted rapist and child molester). The phrase garbage in, garbage out comes to mind

Even if Bill Cooper did shoot a cop in the head, you're saying that somehow makes anything he ever wrote or said automatically false??

What kind of logic is that? lol

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean
He came to the conclusion that these are extra dimensional beings, or demonic spirits....

I hope you understand that god is an extra dimensional being, so by your logic here the christian god is also demonic...which of course is not a surprise seeing how many innocents have been killed in his name since the time of Abraham.

we all know god is an alien since he is from another place. he even claims he is not of this world. And we are all aware that his inhuman and atrocious acts from the bible make him a demon.

by the way OP, not all aliens are demons.

I guess you should define by what you mean alien

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

I don't see how viewing things from someone else's point of view can hurt anything. It doesn't mean you have to act out whatever it is you are thinking, or that you are "bad" because you tried to understand someone or their actions. Don't claim to understand them, but yes I would seriously try if I wanted to.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Love it!

HolyandClean surely even you can see they all seem like a pack of REAL demons ?.

link   
I still say that irrefutable proof of aliens visiting earth must be established first in order for the OP's premise to have any chance of validity at all. It all hinges on that one premise. That has to be proven first. Before anyone can even start speculating they are demonic...

Putting the cart in front of the donkey here.
edit on 14-6-2011 by Lost_Mind because: Ummm I posted a dyslexic euphemism?

link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by St Udio

They're not all spirits. Even on their channels many of the cosmic beings here are corporal. Some are not.
The universe itself is NOT what we think it is, and life itself, corporal or otherwise is NOT what we think its set up like.

thanks for showing me your belief system....

i could have gone into the holographic brain and the levels of (different than survival) neural networks our brains can fashion...

heres the power of the holographic brain... its where 'you' are attuned to actually seeing UFOs in the sky...
and just by the power and force of your mind field, the person beside you can also see the otherwise invisible UFO...

life, perception, reality are indeed more than we can envision or concoct...

glad to see your on board

oh is there any connection with your handle Unity_99 and Agent 99 of the Get Smart fame ?
google it if you need to

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazmeister

Is it the religious who are brainwashed or is it the ufo believers who have been brainwashed?
I have been to a church no more than a dozen times in my life, i have only my grandmother who i would describe as religious and she can hardly speak english.
I believe in christ how have i been brainwashed?
On the other hand i can assume that you being a believer in UFOs have been exposed to all the NASA propaganda and been exposed to all hollywood indoctrination.
So who is really brainwashed?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean

You can ignore all this evidence i'm posting all you want. lol.

The amount of stars for distortions and propaganda with hardly any stars for the actual truth is extremely alarming. What kind of proof are you actually offering. That there are negatives here? check. That the leaders are luciferean gnostics and summon entities. check. That they code everything to Saturn and set traps, do sacrifices and open portals. check.

I have threads about the codes in the english language and written numerous posts about the negative running this war planet.

But we're in a duality school, its highly interactive. It depends on the positivity of the citizens as to how much negatives can access or the opposite.

And ETs are everywhere, this is a heavily populated universe.

There is far more proof and sitings of Ets and evidence on this planet of ancient astronaut than any religious document, and I'm a Christian, not traditional any longer however.

The religions are traps and the money people give to them could have equalized this world many times over years ago. There is evidence, reports online of the church's funding mercenaries and corruption.

Rome and the Jesuits/Black Pope, are the true powers here, excluding their HH which isn't from earth.

Wake up. Seriously.

The only thing that I see in this thread is an agent, or someone very fear based, and who should start to seek strongly for some real answers, and pray for them, pray for your awareness to be healed and to unblock from things, ask why you're here.

edit on 14-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lost_Mind
I still say that irrefutable proof of aliens visiting earth must be established first in order for the OP's premise to have any chance of validity at all. It all hinges on that one premise. That has to be proven first. Before anyone can even start speculating they are demonic...

Putting the donkey in front of the cart here.

That makes absolutely no sense.

We aren't saying that space aliens are demonic, we're saying there are no space aliens here on Earth, that they are demons, but people THINK they are space aliens....

Get it?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget

Is it the religious who are brainwashed or is it the ufo believers who have been brainwashed?
I have been to a church no more than a dozen times in my life, i have only my grandmother who i would describe as religious and she can hardly speak english.
I believe in christ how have i been brainwashed?
On the other hand i can assume that you being a believer in UFOs have been exposed to all the NASA propaganda and been exposed to all hollywood indoctrination.
So who is really brainwashed?

I believe it is the "UFOs are aliens" people who are brainwashed, I used to be one of them until I woke up to the truth.

They think we have proof of actual aliens visiting our planet, when the closest proof we have is videos of orbs in the sky, which are most obviously a spiritual phenomenon, not some metal spacecraft.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Why do you even try with these people? They obviously haven't looked at the evidence, ya know? Since my first post, people have been denying, and denying, but yet can't even post any evidence as to why they deny.

Remember, it took me 2 YEARS to know everything I know. That's many books read, that's many youtube videos watched, that's many movies/music analyzed, that's many experts i've talked to personally.

edit on 14-6-2011 by HolyandClean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
John Todd's videos are the best evidence for people starting out in this field. Go to youtube, and look him up. He was an Illuminati defector. He told us things that still stand strong to this very day.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Maybe I fubared that post a bit...

I am trying to make a point with the OP and that is that he is not going to be able to provide any evidence that will lead to proof of so called spiritual entities like demons visiting the planet when there is absolutely no proof of any physical corporeal beings, something someone could physically touch, visiting Earth. His proposal is a magnitude of order more difficult to swallow than coming to grips with the concept of aliens meddling in our affairs.

A big problem for him is that he is trying to pass off a belief as factual, using sketchy information to bolster this belief. Belief systems stand apart from known facts. They stand on faith alone and the personal conviction of that faith.

edit on 14-6-2011 by Lost_Mind because: added a thought...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Two threads of mine with some excellent videos and subject matter.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
English Language, hidden codes in the matrix!

This page of my thread has some very good videos on it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Space/Time/Infinity & The Holographic Universe!

This universe isn't what you think it is. And everyone in it is family, souls, and worthy of love and compassion. The True Family watches over everything and missions are done for retrievals as well. There are two roads to travel in it, progression or regression. This world has many traps in it.. The religioins, the wars, the poverty, the apathy, the idols, greed, and lack of consciousness, awareness, going through the day on automatic, are all things we need to avoid. Push all the limits of your consciousness, pray, meditate and shine light to others.

Its not all centered around this small planet either.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join