It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mouline
Hello woodwytch..

I'm not really sure what to write but, nor do I want to tell you more of who I'm and my situation to tend
your reading in anyway so, could you please 'card me up'?

ThANKs

That's all for tonight I'll be back tomorrow with a card for Mouline

Woody

edit on 10-4-2012 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
hi again
just noticed this thread and though it would be interesting to give it a try, if/when you have time.
Thanks in advance

even if you are busy and dont get to me dont worry i have a feeling i already know which card will come, but no way to prove it....just think it is great that you have invested your time in this community as you have, thanks again!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

As I said before, these things never cease to fascinate.
You hit the nail on the head with that one. I am at the point of my life where I need to choose what I want to become, which falls in with choosing colleges, choosing a career path etc. Only problem is that I don't have a single clue what I want to do with my life, and it has been troubling me a lot, to the point where I am beginning to just not care and am willing to just go where the flow takes me.
Thank you for your time Woodwytch.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I would love if you would be able to pull cards for me! I have ways been fascinated with tarot. Thank you so much.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mouline
Hello woodwytch..

I'm not really sure what to write but, nor do I want to tell you more of who I'm and my situation to tend
your reading in anyway so, could you please 'card me up'?

ThANKs

Hey there Mouline ... it always makes me smile when people write something like this or they keep quiet in a 1-2-1 reading should they give me a 'clue' almost as if it's cheating in some way ... as you can see throughout the thread the only info I have for the majority of requests is a username and that rarely even tells me if the member is male or female ... the information comes from my translation of the image on the drawn card and anything I might feel from my 'inner-sense' during the reading ... even if people ask me to answer a specific question there is no guarantee that a card will answer what the querent had in mind at the time of the reading ... but whatever comes out will be relevent to their lives in some way ... nature is chaotic and random and rarely sticks to the rules

That said it will be my pleasure to 'card you up right nice' (said in broad Yorkshire accent)

The Card Drawn Is - 3 of WANDS

The first thing this card tells me is that your hard work will begin to bear fruit just like the wands in the card image are beginning to bud ... this is a time to move forward changing your perspectve will show you that chances / opportunities you thought were lost are still within reach you had just been too preocuppied worrying about something you shouldn't because it is no longer valid / important ... it is now possible to conclude unfinished emotional business and/or a friendship might be restored ... wisdom only comes with time and experience.

This card can have particular beneficial relevence to things like business / communication / even invention ... it's a great time for long-term planning or launching a project as this may well have favourable financial returns ... nourishment from a spiritual source provides inner security and balance ... your goals and desires can be reached if they have not been already making your life rich with emotional scrutiny and a sense of completion.

Woody

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Ohh Ohh do me do me!!!

2nd

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Thanks a lot, and like you said, it is what it is and what you make of it!
Wish you all the best.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Wow. No lie, that card was dead on what I focused on when I asked for the reading. Thank you, it means more to me than you know.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Wow, Woodwytch, I didn't even expect you'd answer. I thank you for your kindness and attention. Your post and the card you pulled me are very uplifting. I wish you all the best.

Will keep you posted.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Hi Woody!
Not sure if you're still doing readings, but if you are, could you please pull a card for me?
I'd just like to know if I'm on the right track, & of any good news ahead?

Many thanks for your time.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by psyan
Hello Woodwytch,
I know that you are currently receiving a lot of requests, but it would be really nice if you could pull a card for me as I have had a lot of things happening to me lately and I am lost and don't know who to turn to.
Thank you very much and I think you are doing a wonderful job and everyone seems to appreciate your great work so far. Keep it up! =)

Hey there psyan gave myself a day off yeserday but back to read again and it's your turn to have a card drawn.

The Card Drawn Is - ACE of SWORDS

As I have said many times throughout this thread ... all of the 'aces' are positive cards that speak of fresh starts and new beginnings and I feel this will be welcome news to you because it seems like a dream may have died or smashed against the rocks and left you a little stunned and unsure of what to do. The thing to remember is that even though it was a dream it may not have served your greater good so has died in order for a new dream to be born from the ashes of the old ... sometimes we also need to turn away from the future (just for a little while) to examine the past in order to see where something went wrong or to put it in it's rightful place (the past) and let it go so that we can progress with a dream that will satisfy and fulfill as we grow and progress.

This card has come just at the right time I feel because when it is drawn it offers you the opportunity to cut yourself free from outdated or negative attachments ... this really is the beginning of a new chapter ... the clean break that heralds the new beginning ... all you have to do is ask yourself if you are ready to take this opportunity or whether you will ignore it and delay your progress and growth longer than you need to ... sometimes we have to make brave choices.

Woody

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
hey wood. I recently had a big missunderstanding with a friend of mine. A girl who I deeply care for. But for some reason she got it in her head that im stalking her when im not. It's not the first time she has assumed things of me and she has been wrong before and obviously is wrong now.

But she hasnt said anything about the friendship. I was wondering if you can tell me anything on what the future will bring. Will she let it go and actually see that I really meant no harm? Or is it a lost cause?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeenAlot

Morning' Ms Wytch,

What is in my card?

Hey there SeenAlot ... very formal so I'll crack straight on with your card

The Card Drawn Is - 9 of PENTACLES

You may have been feeling a little stuck or unable to move forward ... I feel that there may have been a delay or setback with something or else you may have had to repeat or go over something again to set it right and this may have made you feel somewhat frustrated.

I think you should put any frustration you might feel to one side because this card speaks of gains / pleasures and living the ideals ...it is time to affirm your values and enjoy the benefits of a successful life of your own where you will be self-assured and spiritully aware ...sometimes we need to reach back to our very source and invite past traditions to enlighten us and enrich our life as we draw on ancient strengths that are freely available to those seeking wisdom ... sustenence ... and consolation.

Woody

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Back tomorrow with a card for Ben81

Woody

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Hi Woody

never really went to a medium
but would be happy meeting you
you can read my hands, head and soul at any time

can you plz for now read my taro card

is it like an horoscope where you can read Taro card to someone each day
or it is only one time read

thank in advance

Ben81

Hey there Ben81 (long time no type) thank-you that is such a sweet thing to say and I am more than happy to draw you a card ... you ask about the time span between readings ... you can indeed read your card(s) each day like the horoscopes in newspapers ... in fact I draw a card for the day on my website;

PastlivesParanormal&Pagans

www.pastlivesparanormalandpagans.webeden.co.uk...

Todays drawn card is THE LADY and you can read the translation on my website (link above) ... but if I was asked to recommend on a personal level the time span for readings like the ones on this thread I would suggest 2-4 weeks between drawn cards ... and for a full 1-2-1 (face to face) and online (via email) reading I would suggest you have a reading monthly / 6 monthly / yearly ... but no less than 4-6 weeks ... the reason for this is to offer renewed advise otherwise it might be repetitive and that would be a waste of the clients money for the readings that I charge for.

The Card Drawn Is - 8 of SWORDS

You may have been feeling as if you are the victim of circumstance or of another person and this may have caused a certain amount of confusion / fear / even lonliness to a degree ... even though you may have felt a lack of direction an opportunity to explore your potential is about to present itself but just beware of being naive or gullible and getting out of your depth ... sometimes I feel you can be 'too' nice and in your quest to be nice to others you sometimes are left feeling disappointed yourself.

The sense you might have of feeling trapped by circumstance may actually stem from your own beliefs / attitude ... remember ... just as the mind can imprison you so it can set you free ... you must be more flexible in your thinking sometimes ... when we experience the difficult and/or the painful experiences that life often presents us with we forget that the most difficult lessons in life are the ones we can learn the greatest lessons from and you will become a better / wiser / more mature person for them

Woody

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit

Thank you, Woody.

I believe I know the situation that this applies to.

I will follow the advice and I will report my progress.

Thank you again for your service. You are a gift to the community.

My pleasure and please do keep me posted I love to here the feedback and follow-ups.

Woody

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sileo

HI woody,

Just got to ask, do I get purposely ignored with this post by Sileo

? Or is the universe witholding my info again???

Just Joking...

Naughty naughty ... I broke my own rule for you and I believe I gave you more than a full answer how can you think you were ignored

Someimes when the card(s) are read we have to re-read and digest a few times and allow the information to settle and digest ... when there is anything that cannot currently be related to it generally means it hasn't happened yet and is still to come ... that said all future mentioned events tend to happen sooner rather than later eg: within 1-6wks rather than say 6mths-1yr etc.

And sometimes we just have to work out the information for ourselves as part of the learning process.

Woody

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceCowboy78

Thank you very much Woody. Advice like yours I heard the other day from someone else, and also, believe it or not, from a fortune cookie that said "Good timber does not grow with ease; the stronger the wind, the stronger the trees."

Thanks again, I know what to do now.

My pleasure and so pleased that the card helped

Woody

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by CottonwoodStormy

Thank you so much Woody, your right, i had a slight lack of discipline in Canada,I didn't have inner balance, and I came to Algeria apart from my husband being from here, to learn nature, discipline myself, and grow in wisdom. I've been doing this for 3 years. Your also right, I am the one who everyone leans on, and its been difficult balancing 2 countries and 2 families, so I'm on my way back to Canada to try and reconcile both. My husband is very supportive, though its time he sees a bit of my other world. You are so awesome, thank you for the words of encouragement, your a true gift. I will be watching for your new thread! Best wishes always, Tamara

Happy to be of help and I wish you luck and happiness with your journey home to Canada ... I feel you will learn much about yourself during the time you are there.

Woody

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Hi woodwytch,

I have no expectations or demands, but if you happen to read my post and feel like picking a card, I would appreciate it. Always a good opportunity to reflect upon life and yourself.

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join