It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Israel probably won't attack Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by BOHICA
Indeed, the Institute's overall performance is superior. Just check out these stellar performances:

www.theaustralian.news.com.au...
www.kuro5hin.org...
www.newdawnmagazine.com...
www.fpp.co.uk...

With operational successes like these, who needs .... Well, you know the rest.

you make an excellent point

these days, people are aware of what the Mossad is capable of doing. Thats why every israeli requesting a passport in foreign countries, is immediately suspected of working for the Mossad. I can understand their concern over National Security.

but im still confused...
why would Mossad agents request "false" passports from foreign governments when they could easily and secretly get it through double-dealing?(Besides, have you ever heard of decoys?)

it just doesnt make any sense

[edit on 11-8-2004 by DJAghetto]

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23

do you now understand why they can easily infiltrate the NSA?

Umm...FBI and NSA are not the same thing the NSA is 50x harder to get a job in and 50x more secretive than the FBI. The NSA has tougher standards to get in than to be the presidents top AID

second thing, with everything I said above, the Mossad can do same thing with Area 51

Umm...to work at area 51 you have to be asked you can fill an application for a job there so infiltrating it is very unlikely by another country. And if your thinking of sneaking in good luck trying to go 10 feet let alone go inside the base.

and finally, you forgot to mention that Israel developed the THEL

Wow you are badly misinformed! The US is selling Israel some THEL�s. We developed them Israel might have been a partner in the projects but the THEL is US Army property. Israel has no THEL in its country the only working ones are in the Desert owned and operated by the US.

Also we had two attacks on US soil by Al-Qeda. If the mossad is so great they cant seem to stop the hundreds of suicide attacks that have happened in Israel. And they continue to happen almost on a daily basis.

For the NSA and Area 51, check my last post on this thread.

The Tactical High Energy Laser (THEL) program is a key component of U.S.-Israel strategic cooperation designed to counter short-range rockets. Israel faces a constant threat from Hezbollah-guerillas staging attacks on its northern border.

how am i misinformed about Israel developing it?

Please note that the Mossad is an International agency. its the Shin Bet's job to stop these terrorist attacks

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   

why would Mossad agents request "false" passports from foreign governments when they could easily and secretly get it through double-dealing?(Besides, have you ever heard of decoys?)

The fewer people who have an idea of what you're doing, the better. Getitng a fake passport is probably a lot simpler.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disturbed Deliverer

The fewer people who have an idea of what you're doing, the better. Getitng a fake passport is probably a lot simpler.

my question was why would they ask for "fake" passports from the "government"?

this is most likely a decoy, cuz it dont make sense

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   
We live in an imperfect world. Nonetheless, within this imperfect construct, the Institute has been able to confuse, misdirect, and obfuscate the truth, from both its enemies and its allies.

Your "decoys" point is well taken. Who is to say that these "blunders" were not planned to elicit a reaction (e.g. resource re-allocation, capability over-estimation, divulging of assets)?

However, it is this exact point that leads to the next logical question: if everything is not what it appears, then how do we keep score?

Unless, of course, you have a Playbill.

[edit on 11-8-2004 by BOHICA]

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BOHICA
We live in an imperfect world. Nonetheless, within this imperfect construct, the Institute has been able to confuse, misdirect, and obfuscate the truth, from both its enemies and its allies.

Your "decoys" point is well taken. Who is to say that these "blunders" were not planned to elicit a reaction (e.g. resource re-allocation, capability over-estimation, divulging of assets)?

However, it is this exact point that leads to the next logical question: if everything is not what it appears, then how do we keep score?

Unless, of course, you have a Playbill.

[edit on 11-8-2004 by BOHICA]

you can't keep score until these operations are de-classified, which will be years after its completed.

"By way of deception,..."

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 03:54 AM
link   
An Israeli air strike on Iranian nuclear facilities is inevitable!!! but Iran is gonna retaliate? hmmm... lets see wat happens...

ALLAH!!! HELP!!! ALLAH!!! HELP!!! ALLAH!!! HELP!!! ALLAH!!! HELP!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   
�We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it.� - Ariel Sharon

DJAghetto, I have noticed that your signature contains the same quote as my signature.

I assume that you agree with the quote and are proud of this fact.
and i admit that i would also be proud, so i dont reproach you on that.

one question however, how did the jews attain such power? are you familiar with "the protocols of the learned elders of zion" and are they correct in your opinion or simply a forgery

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   
"The Jews don't control America they only wish they do"-West Point

So I don't know what your so happy about something that isn't true, but everyone needs false hope.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   
ok dude, some fool's quote is as valuable as the prime minister of israel's

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
"The Jews don't control America they only wish they do"-West Point

"I second that"-Tachyon

[edit on 15-8-2004 by TACHYON]

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Well, is there actually any proff that this quote is real? To me it sounds exacely like another pile of some antisemitic crap.

The truth is that Israel maybe wouldn't even existed if not the US, and Israel indeed knows that. Some of you might not be aware of that - but we recieve A LOT of pressure from the US as to what we should and shouldn't do, and many of those wishes directly contradict the opinion of Israeli governemnt, but we try to satisfy the US anyway because we know how much we benifit from our relations with them. Sometimes for weeks the main headlines in Israel are talking only about what the US asked us to do, and how it complicates everything and how the Israeli government is trying to satisfy the US no matter what, and even how some of us are already sick of it.

From here (Israel) it looks like the US controls us.

P.S

Many people on ATS say something like "I'm tired of the fact that those world-controlling Jews claim that everyone is antisemite only because we say something against Israel or the Jews".

Well, I think the main problem here is that many of you do not wish to confess (even to yourself) that you are indeed anti-semites. Some of you maybe even say to yourself "I don't hate Jews, I just think they control the world"
. And with all the respect, saying something like: "The Jews control the US and the world" is nothing but pure antisemitism, its even the kind Hitler used. We don't care about history-based opinions about the palestinians and the situation here - even if they are against Israel, but many of your claims sound so unrealistic and baseless, that it simply cannot be anything but antisemitism, or at least pure ignorance.

BTW, DJAghetto, do you actually live in Israel, or are you just some kind of Israel junkie?

[edit on 15/8/04 by Transc3ndent]

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 06:00 AM
link   

ok dude, some fool's quote is as valuable as the prime minister of israel's

It doesn't matter if he said it doesn't make it true. If Bush says I control the world and the world knows it, your automatically going to believe that right? Oh that's right double standards...never mind

[edit on 15-8-2004 by WestPoint23]

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Transc3ndent
Well, is there actually any proff that this quote is real? To me it sounds exacely like another pile of some antisemitic crap.

Many people on ATS say something like "I'm tired of the fact that those world-controlling Jews claim that everyone is antisemite only because we say something against Israel or the Jews".

Well, I think the main problem here is that many of you do not wish to confess (even to yourself) that you are indeed anti-semites. Some of you maybe even say to yourself "I don't hate Jews, I just think they control the world"
. And with all the respect, saying something like: "The Jews control the US and the world" is nothing but pure antisemitism, its even the kind Hitler used. We don't care about history-based opinions about the palestinians and the situation here - even if they are against Israel, but many of your claims sound so unrealistic and baseless, that it simply cannot be anything but antisemitism, or at least pure ignorance.

According to your reasoning, Ariel Sharon is an anti-semite.

�Every time we do something, you [Shimon Peres] tell me America will do this and will do that... I want to tell you something very clear: Don�t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it.�

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   
This Jews controlling America is just BS from the jews. They can say all they want it doesn't matter its another page of Jewish ego/PR. They should be grate ful theat Truman recognized them as a separate state in the 60 or else there would be no Israel today

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ashlar

Originally posted by Transc3ndent

According to your reasoning, Ariel Sharon is an anti-semite.

�Every time we do something, you [Shimon Peres] tell me America will do this and will do that... I want to tell you something very clear: Don�t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it.�

TBH I don't even believe he said it, it sounds just like that "speach" from some unexisting rabbi about the Jews controling the world. And if he did - I would like to see they way it looks in Hebrew, because I'm sure it was translated uncorrectly.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 03:59 AM
link   
he said it! accept it!

Knesset, Tel Aviv, October 3, 2001

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 04:19 AM
link   

he said it! accept it!

Knesset, Tel Aviv, October 3, 2001

Oh, really?

www.camera.org...

"According to the IAP press release, the statement was reported on Kol Yisrael. However, CAMERA�s calls to Kol Yisrael confirmed that no such broadcast occurred. " (Don't tell me, Kol Yisrael lied because they don't want to reveal the Jewish conspiracy!!! right...!)

Happy reading, it looks like a hoax even more than Aussie Bloke's thread...

[edit on 16/8/04 by Transc3ndent]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 05:08 AM
link   
dude he said it, and he said it in the knesset.

If israel is like any other country they keep written records of the proceedings and this quote would have also been recorded.

It would be hard to believe that such a famous quote is a fake but regardless it is a true statement

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 05:33 AM
link   

dude he said it, and he said it in the knesset.

If israel is like any other country they keep written records of the proceedings and this quote would have also been recorded.

It would be hard to believe that such a famous quote is a fake but regardless it is a true statement

Please do read the article in the link I gave you. It says what is the source of this quote (pro-Hamas site), it also says that this pro-Hamas site claims that it was broadcasted on Kol Israel radio. Kol Israel radio said they never broadcasted anything even close to it. For some reason there are different variations of the same quote, if it was real, why does it say "we, the jewish people" in one variation, and then just "we" on another, and why do you claim it was said in the knesset when in fact even according to the pro-Hamas site it was said on a private talk between Sharon and Peres (a talk that maybe didn't even occur in the Knesset building).
And indeed, if there is a record and this quote is real, why isn't it available as a proof? getting a recording as a proof is the first thing you do if you post something as unlogical as this quote, why didn't the pro-Hamas site posted a recording of what they heard on Kol Israel? Why did no one, other than them, heard the same quote on kol israel? Why does Kol Israel deny that it broadcasted anything similar to this?

I just showed you all the proof you need, and they only thing you have to say is "dude he said it"? It seems like you are the one who is not willing to accept the truth. What happen? suddenly you see that all those claims about Israel and the Jews are nothing but BS? Suddenly you are beginning to see that the ideas you believed in might be nothing but lies? you find it difficult to accept so you chose to deny it?

This quote is famous because it is exactly what all the Israel haters and anti-semites wanted to hear. The protocols of zion are also famous, and yet it has been proven by research that they are forged... or maybe you don't believe that too?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join