It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Connection to japan Earthquake goes Viral!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
HAARP Connection to japan Earthquake goes Viral!

New NASA research points to possible HAARP connection in Japan earthquake, tsunami

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

This could be a big!!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Published in the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) publication Technology Review, the findings are presented alongside a different theory called Lithosphere-Atmosphere-Ionosphere Coupling, which hypothesizes that the heating in the ionosphere may have been caused by the impending earthquake as the fault line released radioactive radon. This theory, of course, is not actually proven, but is instead presented as a possible explanation for the presence of the high-density electrons and emitted infrared radiation that was observed.

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

It is a theory, not actual proof.

VVv

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Isnt natural news some type of crazy sensationalist news agency that seems to sprout some new story every day that will change the way the world thinks for ever.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by lewman
Isnt natural news some type of crazy sensationalist news agency that seems to sprout some new story every day that will change the way the world thinks for ever.

No not at all, its a very trustworthy site by all accounts, It has 300k subscribers and 15 million hits a day.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

the story has been around a couple of weeks. reports show changes in the atmosphere above japan before quake.

this then mutates into " look! its all HAARP's doing !!! " on every conspiracy site.

www.news10.net...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
HAARP scares the # outta me... To think they could be causing the crazy us weather among other things... it sounds like they have the ability to to kill off lots of people at once...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Thats pretty much what I said yesterday, in another thread about a sensationalist story.
Today, I dont see any reason to change my opinion.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretNebraska

That's what happens when someone doesn't understand something.

They fear it.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

I know it has been discussed here before, but the fact that the annomaly is now officialy being recognized by NASA and the fact that it is headlining one of the top 5 alternative news sites in the USA warrents a new post IMO.
edit on 10-6-2011 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

that should demostrate how dangerous these sites could be if they are reporting stories that might be lacking in the proof/truth department,

there is huge amounts of utter bs on the internet. do most people realise this is just entertainment or is there now huge numbers of people swallowing this bs?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by auraelium

No not at all, its a very trustworthy site by all accounts, It has 300k subscribers and 15 million hits a day.

Thus implying no one subscribes or buys tabloids.

Non-sequiter.

HAARP doesn't cause earthquakes.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

that should demostrate how dangerous these sites could be if they are reporting stories that might be lacking in the proof/truth department,

there is huge amounts of utter bs on the internet. do most people realise this is just entertainment or is there now huge numbers of people swallowing this bs?

Well if you would stop trolling long enough to read the article, You would see that NASA (probably before the order has come from the top to Zip it) has found the annomaly to be highly unuaual and not in accordance with natural events.

"Ouzounov and colleagues from the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center in Maryland highlights some strange atmospheric anomalies over Japan just days before the massive earthquake and tsunami struck on March 11. Seemingly inexplicable and rapid heating of the ionosphere directly above the epicenter reached a maximum only three days prior to the quake,"

edit on 10-6-2011 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Well if you would stop trolling long enough to read the article, You would see that NASA (probably before the order has come from the top to Zip it) has found the annomaly to be highly unuaual and not in accordance with natural events.

So HAARP detected itself starting an earthquake?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

how dare you accuse me of trolling. i am disgusted.

maybe you should do some proper research beofore you stick up a site like that that puts 2 + 2 and gets 10.

let me show you this one time my friend.

1. go to the original source :

www.technologyreview.com...

READ THE OFFICIAL STORY!

2. try and verify what the dodgey website is claiming and see if anything has been added or subtracted.

please read this story and show me exactly where HAARP is being accused of this . even just show me where HARRP is even bloody mentioned in the article. please , i can't see it?

thank you.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

Well no.... not unless the moved HAARP to Maryland in the last two months.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

lol

Where's the proof that the increase of infrared emissions is linked to HAARP?

And don't say "naturalnews said so"

Because they've just grabbed a whole bunch of loosely related things, thrown them at a wall and seen what sticks.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

Well no.... not unless the moved HAARP to Maryland in the last two months.

Extract from the article linked at the start of this thread...

Also, readings from the HAARP Induction Magnetometer, which visualizes the frequency spectrum of signals detected in the earth's geomagnetic field, show that a steady, ultra-low frequency (ULF) of roughly 2.5 Hz was being broadcast days before the earthquake.

Sooooo....HAARP did detect itself starting an earthquake, according to the NaturalNews.com website!
edit on 10/6/2011 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

lol

Where's the proof that the increase of infrared emissions is linked to HAARP?

And don't say "naturalnews said so"

Because they've just grabbed a whole bunch of loosely related things, thrown them at a wall and seen what sticks.

HAARP has nothing to do with infrared. Its weapon capability uses Ultra low frequency electromagnetic waves, In this case 2.5 Hz ULF.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
issuu.com...

Hi guys, I found this paper written by a Professor of Physics Fran de Aquino from a University in Brazil.
It appears relevant (although I know very little about HAARP, so my apologies if this contributes nothing to this thread). Any thoughts ?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

You can't point that out, it makes the HAARPies heads explode...

Here's what makes these earthquakes:

edit on 10/6/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join