It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Palestinians have Jewish Origins?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Palestinians are Canaanites, commanded by G_d to be smitten (See Kings, Judges, Joshua, etc.)

Their punishment continues to this day. They are not the same as G_d's chosen.

I think most of you know that but if you like twisting your underlying hate and antisemitism into new shapes I guess that's between you and G_d, who shall surely meet such arrogance with the Lake of Fire.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZionSteel
Palestinians are Canaanites, commanded by G_d to be smitten (See Kings, Judges, Joshua, etc.)

Their punishment continues to this day. They are not the same as G_d's chosen.

I think most of you know that but if you like twisting your underlying hate and antisemitism into new shapes I guess that's between you and G_d, who shall surely meet such arrogance with the Lake of Fire.

Oh to be one of Gods chosen, nay they not arrogant , ney not one incy wincy bitty bit.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Does this mean that Israel is anti-Semitic?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
I think the better question would have been "Do the Jews have Jewish Origins?"

Considering the background or reasoning that these questions pop up in the first place, I think the BEST question would be:
"Are such ethnic concerns even relevant at all to any concept of 'Who has a right to be on this land'?"

But yeah, Palestinians, along with many Jewish ethnic groups (as well as Arabs and many other groups as well), share a Semitic origin. Aside from that, DNA studies have found even closer connections between many Jews and local muslims from areas of Palestine, Syria and Lebanon.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Kemal

Too bad semite is a LINGUAL and not a racial distinction.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Both sides will deny it, but it's pretty obvious as an outside observer, you both come from the same original stock.

Gene's don't lie. Sure some Jews moved and then came back but even then the genes show the start of the journey.

epiphenom.fieldofscience.com... eritage-of-jews-and.html

edit on 19-6-2012 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

In the first video they admit they are decendants of apostates who traded judaism for Islam so they could remain in the land. For anyone that does not know the implications of this, they are cut off from their people forever, they loved the land more than their own Elohim. This is where the concept of "excommunication" derives from. If they are secretly jews on the inside and muslim on the outside then they are apostates in islam and judaism both. What a huge contradiction, you can't walk both worlds because Allah is not YHVH/IEUE.
edit on 21-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

From the tone of your reply you should google "the Thirteenth Tribe".

I do not remember the author's name but I do remember his being a Jewish scholar of some note.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by Dr Expired

But I dont want to be a Goyem

Goyim just means you're a non-jew, a gentile, not of hebrew decent, peoples of the nations.

Goy (Hebrew: גוי‎, regular plural goyim גוים or גויים) is the standard Hebrew biblical term for a "nation," including the "great nation" of Israel.[1] Use of the plural, "nations," to refer to non-Jews is found from "I will cast out the nations before thee" (Exodus 34:24) and long before Roman times it had also acquired the meaning of "gentile".[2] The latter is also its meaning in Yiddish

Source

top topics

<< 1   >>

join