It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures and info on the DeLoys Ape

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
this weird creature was killed by a hunting party on the venezuela/columbian border in 1917. it was 5 feet tall and walked up right.

www.occultopedia.com...

[edit on 8/6/2004 by GuitarPlayer324]

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
That's just a chimpanzee.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuitarPlayer324
this weird creature was killed by a hunting party on the venezuela/columbian border in 1917. it was 5 feet tall and walked up right.
[edit on 8/6/2004 by GuitarPlayer324]

Like some people I've seen on tv.
An artist sketch can be highly decieving.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by WingedWolf

Yeah, but what's that strange looking horn or tusk growing out of its bottom jaw?

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
this has been disscussed again and again people need to use search.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0951

Yeah, but what's that strange looking horn or tusk growing out of its bottom jaw?

That's a stick...

Probably used so that one can have a better view of how the specimen once looked.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
he doesnt mean that. take a good look at the bottom jaw. what is that????

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
he doesnt mean that. take a good look at the bottom jaw. what is that????

A large stick.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
not that inside of the mouth on the bottom jaw. cmon i shouldnt be explaining this

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
not that inside of the mouth on the bottom jaw. cmon i shouldnt be explaining this

Whats the deal with the dentition here too ?

I know the picture isn't the sort of thing you'd base a dental examination on - but the prominent 'teeth' look like they are in an 'odd' place, maybe too close together and too central for canines ? Could incisors be located like this - I can't see they would work properly, and the creature looked adult, so they clearly did 'work'.

Why would there be (at least two) chimps living wild in S America (the report mentions M/F) ?

My guess is some form of Spider Monkey sub species - I need to work up something on the report of size, & overt aggression ... although primates are known to throw dung, I guess ...

More here: www.n2.net...

[edit on 7-8-2004 by 0951]

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I agree with 0951 I think its a form of spider monkey. The face is all wrong for it to be a chimpanzee. You just cant see the tail in the picture

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
spider monkeys arn't usually 5 feet tall....but you never know

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Did you know...there are NO chimpanzees in America?

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
This pic has been debated to death, allready! Most cryptozoologists agree that it is almost certainly a large FEMALE spider monkey [apparently girl spidermonkeys have large whatdy'acall'ems].

Estimations based on the size of the crate it is sitting on suggest that it was considerably smaller than the reported size. Furthermore, there have been no further sightings.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Old story, yes. The size of the creature is not unusual, it's usually after man starts encroaching on wild habitats that an indigenous species will stop reaching it's size potential 'cause "Bubba" has to blast the big ones with a 12 gauge. Sharks are not being found as large as the used to be, tuna as well. Pythons and Anacondas are not seen (photographed or shot) as large as in the past.

[edit on 12-8-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Most cryptozoologists agree that it is almost certainly a large FEMALE spider monkey

then most cyrptologists need to study the anotomy of amle and female animals. The thing dangling between the animals legs kinda looks like the thing that dangles between mine and im male.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The thing between the legs which apparently looks similar to your cock is actually the animals labia, possibly cliteris.

I bet you dont get into to many long lasting relationships with a dick like that!

By the way, I am sure teh first poster who mentioned the horn like thing coming from the animals chin was in fact talking about the stick and I will believe that no matter what anyone says (because that is really funny) but the bit of the chin the other poster mentioned is just a tuft of greying hair, as far as I am concerned.

And yes, it is fairly well known that this creature has been given the label of being a female spider monkey of some sort and rather than being 5ft, is most likely to be 3ft.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0951

*Doh* He's just been to McDonalds, and thats the straw from his diet coke!

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
i remember reading in the newspaper somewhere here in Australia, they caught a fish that was like over 10x its usual size and age.

it was kind of like those arrow shaped fish you see in fishtanks and stuff. but they dated this one back to like over 100 years old or something? and it was like 2m long :/ the article came with a picture of the fish after it had been caught in a net and dragged onto this boat, it was massive.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   

The thing between the legs which apparently looks similar to your is actually the animals labia, possibly cliteris.

I bet you dont get into to many long lasting relationships with a dick like that!

hehe very funny however that is spoken by a man who has had very litttle experieince in primates or the animal trade. If you in fact have ever encountered any of the smaller primates such as the spider monkey you would be well aware of the fact that no primate unless deformed has that large of a labia dangling below, also you would be aware that the penis of the spider monkey as well as many other smaller primates is located a little higher then that of a man. Note how the thing dangling begins upwards towards the pelvis of the animal not well below in the under carrage of the crotch where the females labia would be present.

Ive dealt in the animal trade for many years and most of the pics ive seen here have been nothing more then mispacled specimans. Just imagine how freaked out people would be if they saw a bifuricated penis ( forked in some marsupials) or if people reliezed reptiles have two penises ( one on each side ) So you see i know dick about dick...........hehe

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join