It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet our galactic neighbours.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

I'm thinking Humanoid Aliens would know better than to wear JORTS.....

on another note: I'm glad i'm not the only person out there deathly terrified of greys

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
You forgot several non-humanoid races:

They are made of meat - by Terry Bisson

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
First of all I would like to point out that the whole "Aliens among us theory" is just heresay as of this moment. Although it is a much talked about subject and we have seen strange stuff in our skies and people have claimed to see aliens there is just a small bit of information I feel that we leave out of these particular subjects and that is........PROOF!

I really hate to be the one to bust up the party but until I see some solid PROOF of any foreign races I am going to need some of it before I go get as caried away with it all as some seem to take it. IMHO of course!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Wow awesome there's artifacts that don't look human.. And lots of drawings and models! This is so cool alright I'm ready for the real pictures? The testimony with pictures? Contacts? Oh only channelings? What about confirmed scientific samples? Alright then what about pictures of craft? Just dots? Strange moving colored dots? Well what about .. Witnesses?? Oh still just dots? Oh...Well nvm then.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

I recall something about a grand known tally of 250 established sub-species of the original source aliens numbering 3, also recall something about the amphibian type aliens African Dogon Tribe= Nommo alien species from Emme Ya who had a friendly encounter with the Dogon tribe of Africa, who knew about the smaller stars of Sirius before these stars could be photographed using modern science.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
What's this about Reptilians being vile? Smacks of racism IMO, Have you ever met one? Especially a hawt femme one?
I've seen content that suggests there are good ones and bad ones...

I've seen content too of some really bizarre stories... Someone who astral planed reported seeing his own body in a tube in a spaceship piloted by an ARACHNID alien species who became shocked as they could sense his astral presence... Major WTF

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

im with you on your zero cents man. the truth is stranger than any of this evidence of are "galactic neighbors"

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Have you just copy pasted somehting like the 'list of alleged alien creatures' page from wikipedia into a thread?

no... the only information copied and pasted is in an external text box, the rest i wrote myself..

'm open minded to anything but I am going to need real hard evidence to believe wild theories like the ones presented in this thread.

as mentioned before, these are the most commonly believed theories out there on each species.. i am making no claims about the validity of these theories. i stated as much in my post. the intention of this thread is not to convince people of alien life, it is information for those that already believe, or are interested in this subject.

This exact info is on literally thousands of places online including wikipedia. There are loadsa threads on ATS alone almost identical to this one

is that just your opinion or do you have some evidence of this. i wrote this myself using research i gathered from many books, websites and articles.
i searched ats and found nothing like this, also i searched alot of websites looking for information for this thread, again i found nothing like this one.
if you have seen something similar, please provide a link, again please show me another ats thread like this one, although im not sure you will find one..

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Wow this is amazing, you have truly taught me something here, I will believe you no matter what 100% because come on, we all know that ancient humans with blond hair and blue eyes left the earth way before the evolution of those traits in northern europeans, and that the chupacabra and bigfoot are real, and are also aliens. I mean, come on, it hasn't been proven that the government told newspapers to publish that roswell was an alien crash, and then denounced claims in a press conference, because they didn't want the soviet's to uncover the NSA's radiofrequency interception program, WOW this is amazing!!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Full breakdown apparently, where people get all this info from i don't know but it makes a nice story:

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Similar breakdown with slightly differing information

www.greatdreams.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bridge_Boy
Full breakdown apparently, where people get all this info from i don't know but it makes a nice story:

Similar breakdown with slightly differing information www.greatdreams.com...

how are either of these articles the same as mine?? they are completely different.

you have to understand making a thread like this, it takes, hours of research for information, pictures etc.. i looked at many websites for the information on these "species", then i wrote my sentences based on the most commonly accepted theories out there..
of course you will find websites with SIMILAR information because as i said before it is the most accepted theories i used. btw neither of the sites you linked to i had even looked at.
you will not find my sentences and structure anywhere else as it is original (except those in ext text box)

and to be honest, when i come across people like you, it makes me ask myself.. why do i bother to take my alot of my time and effort, making informative well presented threads, just so people like you can come and criticize and discredit the hard work put in.

would you be happier if i just write one line and link to an article? or just post a you tube video and say "OMG LOOK AT THIS!!!!!"

edit to add... actually looking at your profile, you are a long standing member.. you should at least understand a little of the effort that goes into these threads.. when someone does take their time effort to present their information and theories in this way... i may not agree with what they are saying but i will still applaud their effort, and wont discredit their hard work..

edit on 9/6/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta

Originally posted by mkkkay
What do you think this species is.[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1191d91bd0e4.jpg[/atsimg] Is this a fake

That's my uncle Tony.

He has a serious meth problem.

Aahahahahhahaahahahahaha

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Cool Thread, Looks like you did your research to find something on all of them. i enjoyed the read.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Can you please tell me if you have any information about a grey type variety that wears a hooded robe. They have the ability to walk through walls. they have eyes that are not like your typical grey almond shaped eyes. they have a wrinkled skin. They have a height range of 3-4 feet. they have a nose but not protruding. maybe red eyes.
These beings seem to have a dark presence,they visit you at night. they seem to be attracted to your lower body, feet area. they have the ability to freeze your body. they don't like it if you become aware of their presence. they have the ability to communicate telepathically. I believe they have a way to erase your memory, but i am not sure if its bad recollection on my part or their willful induction of a technique.

they look closest to
starwars.wikia.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

Originally posted by Bridge_Boy

Similar breakdown with slightly differing information www.greatdreams.com...

how are either of these articles the same as mine?? they are completely different.

you have to understand making a thread like this, it takes, hours of research for information, pictures etc.. i looked at many websites for the information on these "species", then i wrote my sentences based on the most commonly accepted theories out there..
of course you will find websites with SIMILAR information because as i said before it is the most accepted theories i used. btw neither of the sites you linked to i had even looked at.
you will not find my sentences and structure anywhere else as it is original (except those in ext text box)

and to be honest, when i come across people like you, it makes me ask myself.. why do i bother to take my alot of my time and effort, making informative well presented threads, just so people like you can come and criticize and discredit the hard work put in.

would you be happier if i just write one line and link to an article? or just post a you tube video and say "OMG LOOK AT THIS!!!!!"

edit to add... actually looking at your profile, you are a long standing member.. you should at least understand a little of the effort that goes into these threads.. when someone does take their time effort to present their information and theories in this way... i may not agree with what they are saying but i will still applaud their effort, and wont discredit their hard work..

edit on 9/6/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

Where have I said those articles are like yours?

I do understand and this actually wasn't a dig at you I think you have mis-interpreted my post. All I was showing is there are examples of lots of different types of aliens. Not just the 3.

I put a post that said 'full breakdown' and another one that said 'similar breakdown'. That was implied to my original post not your OP. So relax bruv, no harm intended.

For what it's worth I do believe in aliens I just think alot of stories are made up and it's hard deciphering what is fact and what is fiction.
edit on 9/6/11 by Bridge_Boy because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/6/11 by Bridge_Boy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Very cool, have flagged for further reading later.

I like your posts

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jgarcya

does it look like this??

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/50cd9e7ebb15.gif[/atsimg]

The Varginha EBE's

On January 20, 1996 between 1:30-5:30 A.M.,a ufo was believed to have crashed in a suburban neighborhood in Varginha,Brazil. There were many witnesses. Including 3 young girls walking home from work. This is how people described them: 4-5 feet in height, makes a strange buzzing sound(like a swarm of bees), has 3 rounded protuberances on top of head(like horns), oily brownish skin, big red eyes, strong smell like ammonia.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLogicalist

Originally posted by ObvTruth

Originally posted by TheLogicalist
Yay drawings and statues, and possible graffiti.....yay....
I believe..

How old are you people.
10-12?
edit on 8-6-2011 by TheLogicalist because: (no reason given)

Im 16. How old are you because bringing up someones age in a debate of knowledge is quite immature and doesnt prove your point.

Proves my point this sites is being invaded by gullible children.

You sure he's the child?

Im sure the effort you've taken to smear him and mock him could have easily been used in a better way.

Perhaps oh, I dont know...add something of value to the thread?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I always wondered, given the apparent external biology of these Unidentified Beings, from what I can see, I get the impression these guys are not off-world but underworld.

The Greys for instance, with their make up.

If you look at animal and insect biology, the Greys would then fit into the model of something is based underground (grey skin, little interaction with sun-light), the large eyes (again suggesting being able to see in the dark or inhabiting an area where there is little or no visible light) and the size, this would suggest they have evolved to meet their environment i.e. the large underground (and unknown) network of caves and intersecting joins across the globe.

Reptilians could fit into a theory where some dinosaurs survived, evolved and ended up as human-like creatures, very aggressive, intelligent but not too wise.

And then you have the blondies/human like beings, again I would say they are more close to home (or within our network of planets) then people realise.

Just a thought anyway.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join