It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet our galactic neighbours.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Hey OP you missed one.

The Proof

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Personally, ancient cultures give me the most info in reference to the type of species.
Although some of them are completely ridiculous descriptions, but if you pay attention there are a lot of similarities to what we think aliens are today. Like the Greys, the Reptilians, oh and the ant people from the native American stories.

Anyways in my opinion the three most likely to actually exist are the Human-Like, The Greys, and of course The Reptilians.
But Im not saying thats all there is, theyre could be a species of people that look like humans with an elephant trunk for a nose haha. It could be anything.

(By the way, nice info there, so I gave you a star)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
Hey OP you missed one.

The Proof

Lol...So true..
edit on 19-6-2011 by TheLogicalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
some human-like aliens though dont seem to have the best interests of the human race, as there are stories of them also being involved in abduction and experimenting on humans.

Just a hypothetical question, regardless of the veracity of your post.

How do you know that abductions and experimenting on humans is not in the best interest of the human race?

When I take my cat to the vet, he will do anything in his means to resist 'abduction', and still it is in his best interest. He just doesn't realize it.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
great thread op an interesting read and it got me thinking about a few things that could make more sense.
When we look at how long reptiles ruled this planet for and all we have to go on is fossils we have found could it not be possible that instead of all reptiles [especially Velociraptor which showed pack hunting traits that have been key in our domination of this planet] being wiped out could the smarter kind either disappear into caves or built underground bunker's or possible that some forms of dinosaurs where evolved to the point of building things possibly even space travel no record of such a thing would be found if a comet hit the earth [the world after people program shows how short a time it takes for there to be no record of a species ever having existed]
This would explain why the reptile type aliens feel this planet belongs to them after all us mammals where nothing more than household pests at the height of dinosaurs then add 162 million years worth of evolution compared to our
500,000 years.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by djcarlosa

Yes, some dinosaurs evolving into humanoids, but not from this planet; because their is no evidence that these warm blooded reptoids have survived the approx. 65 million year old asteriod impact on our planet.

I would not leave out the possibility of helmeted aliens. On a ET visit to our planet, the chance encounter with an ET, could be a face to face contact with a helmeted alien.

Lets not leave out the possibility of the chance of: "Could robot aliens exist?" by Astrobiological Professor- Steven Dick

"The existence of a race of race of sentient alien robots might not just be possible, but inevitable. In fact we might be living in a 'post biological universe' right now, in which intelligent extraterrestrials somewhere have once exchanged organic brains for new artificial ones."

Cheers,

Erno86
edit on 27-6-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Hey OP you missed one.

The Proof

Sorry, but I can't connect to "The Proof."

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86

Hey OP you missed one.

The Proof

Sorry, but I can't connect to "The Proof."

ROFL... no one can.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Dont know if its been mentioned but there could be robotic explorers who do the actual wandering while the builders perhaps more frail stay home...
There are reports of machine like beings One guy was stck all night in a tree while alien robots tried to get him.
Also there was those strange looking beings that Kentucky family shot to hell one night....
Corso says the greys are biological constructs who are virtusl robots with autonomy for exploration.
If true it may explain this rumoured big deal about souls....

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Dont know if its been mentioned but there could be robotic explorers who do the actual wandering while the builders perhaps more frail stay home...
There are reports of machine like beings One guy was stck all night in a tree while alien robots tried to get him.
Also there was those strange looking beings that Kentucky family shot to hell one night....
Corso says the greys are biological constructs who are virtusl robots with autonomy for exploration.
If true it may explain this rumoured big deal about souls....

Here's another hypothetical reasoning.

Any extraterrestrial civilization advanced enough has learned to master genetic engineering.

I'm basing this thought on that life - as we know it - consist of some type of DNA structure, and DNA is nothing but a software that can be reprogrammed.

We've been dabbling with genetic engineering for about half a century, and we can already do some amazing things.

Imagine a civilization 10,000 or 20,000 years ahead of us in genetic engineering. Could we even imagine what they're capable of? I'd say not. But giving it a try, I'd say they could develop just about any type of DNA based organism, they could probably improve on the software, create new types of DNA and thereby develop new types of 'life'. If they need more intelligence in order to invest new domains of understanding, they could increase their intelligence. If they need scales to adapt to climatic conditions, they could grow scales.

What I'm driving at here is that with this type of controlled evolution at your disposal, the whole idea of race becomes futile and outmoded.

Our idea of species and identity is basically tribal, being human is a simply a matter of physical aspects. We would never dream of holding on to an outdated computer operating system if we can replace it with a more performant one, and in that sense we will one day have to give up on our humanity for our ambitions in the evolutionary quest.

In that sense, there is no 'us and them'. No Reptilians and Nordics, just different stages in evolutionary processes.
edit on 5-7-2011 by Heliocentric because: through the fingerprints on my window- cloudless blue sky.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Hey OP you missed one.

The Proof

Very funny.. Although i didn't claim there was any proof.. It was purely from the different of accounts I had looked at..

When I think about it, how many conspiracies, paranormal and alternative subjects do actually have any solid proof?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
The large hairy ones are my favourite.

I WANT TO BELIEVE... IN WOOKIES!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join