It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet our galactic neighbours.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
Do we have evidence that ANY of these supposed "races" exist?

Go back in the thread and see the pictures i posted. Hopefully you can see what i see.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Well, here is another:

www.youtube.com...

JROD is the human from the future that they reference.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Well put together thread

Seems like we have a huge number of people without an imagination. Who knows people, what IF this were our "true reality" ? just askin..

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I believe there is other intelligent life in this universe, and I also believe they visited us once upon a time. They show up in cave drawings, carvings, paintings, etc. from civilizations all around the world.

Why did they visit us then and not now? Because back then all they had to worry about was some primitive humans throwing rocks at them... Now, if they were to visit us, it is very likely we would respond with the trigger happy response you see in the movies, and they know that. We would destroy ourselves in a panic.

I think if there WAS any evidence of their existence, we probably would have heard something about it. Area 51 and UFO sightings aren't evidence.

Also, this is ATS. A lot of the things on this site don't have evidence to back it up, hence the name conspiracy THEORY.

I don't think I'll ever understand the reasoning behind coming to a conspiracy theory website (especially the Aliens and UFOs forum) and demanding evidence.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

The answer to that question really depends on how you view this subject.. If your looking at it from a skecptical viewpoint, then I'm afraid it's a no, there probably is no solid piece of evidence that will convince you..
If your looking at it from a more open minded veiwpoint, then there is a wealth of evidence, with thousands of bits of information to chose from with some really good contact reports, documented UFO sightings, abductions etc..
But to be honest, my one peice of evidence that makes me lean toward ET life, is when I look at the stars at night and I try to imagine how big the universe is.. And I think to myself, there has to be something else out there..
It should actually be a case of common sense when you do the maths, the probability is so high, it should actualy be a case of proving there is no other life in the universe, and I can see no logical reason why they can't exist anywhere other than earth..

edit on 8/6/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/6/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
It's a no brainer that there are other life forms in this universe. BUT how does anyone know what they are and what they look like?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
It's a no brainer that there are other life forms in this universe. BUT how does anyone know what they are and what they look like?

Like weve been saying, Eyewitness accounts, ancient paintings and what ever the Government knows.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Is it strange that most of these alien species seem to show qualities that are anthropomorphic in nature?

We can all imagine really strange lifeforms correct? I dunno... I find it strange how none have more then two legs.

Is there a physicists that can explain why intelligent lifeforms capable of traveling such great distances only have these characteristics. Why not something totally outlandish? Is it because everything with consciousness has the same characteristics? Is this supposed to be Darwin's Theory on a much larger scale? If so is there nothing really above the basic design of bipedal type species? Could the answer be perhaps distance and that the higher conscious species that others have witnessed which look like us is due to close distance and the age of our surrounding space?

So many questions that I would like to have answers to!

-AS-
edit on 8-6-2011 by AeonStorm because: grammar

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AeonStorm
Is it strange that most of these alien species seem to show qualities that are anthropomorphic in nature?

We can all imagine really strange lifeforms correct?I dunno... I find it strange how none have more then two legs.

Is there a physicists that can explain why that intelligent lifeforms capable of traveling such great distances only have these characteristics. Why not something totally outlandish? Is it because everything with consciousness has the same characteristics? Is this supposed to be Darwin's Theory on a much larger scale? If so is there nothing really above the basic design of bipedal type species? Could the aswer be perhaps distance and that the higher conscious species that others have witnessed is due to close distance and the age of our surrounding space?

So many questions that I would like to have answers to!

-AS-

Idk. Thats a mystery but who knows what other weird looking creatures arein the Universe.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
What do you think this species is.[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1191d91bd0e4.jpg[/atsimg] Is this a fake

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkkkay
What do you think this species is.[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1191d91bd0e4.jpg[/atsimg] Is this a fake

I see human Ears...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
Think about DNA, think about all the combinations that would be possible, imagine all the different humanoids that could exist - basically, every species that we know can have a bipedal version, it could be that the common thread of our DNA is basically the building block of the entire living universe.

That is, we are all related, and yes, an intelligence beyond regular comprehension probably imagined us all into existence.
you bring up a good point,how would we look if all of our dna was activated?would we change in appearance?

edit on 8-6-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Nice collection! I'm so used to the perfectly smooth, too much Botox or too many facelifts Grey that yours really got me. They make my skin crawl something fierce. I hadn't heard of the Norse/Annunaki/etc. before all this Elenin/Nibiru/Planet X talk started. Thanks for summing it up - for all of those races, really, and the Norse for me in particular. S&F!

As for those expounding on why humans have such a limited imagination - bipedals and such - why so close-minded? Is it not more likely that of all the potenital species in this vast universe, the other bipedals might seek out underdeveloped worlds of bipedals for commonality to whatever end?

edit on 8-6-2011 by Tatreanna because: got more thoughtful...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Im not too interested in aleisn etc but this sorta information I believe is probably common knowledge here on ats. Have you just copy pasted somehting like the 'list of alleged alien creatures' page from wikipedia into a thread?

Fair nuff for looking it up but this is pretty common knowledge for most people on here nothing new. If you want some more interesting info listen tio interviews with aparent contactees like Alex Collier. If you believe them or not its still an interesting story and entertaining to watch. Yutube his name and watch his presentation on youtube from some convention. Its pretty good

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom

This exact info is on literally thousands of places online including wikipedia. There are loadsa threads on ATS alone almost identical to this one

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

u bastard! I was gonna make this thread! Damn me for being a PROcrastinator!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkkkay

That's my uncle Tony.

He has a serious meth problem.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I'm open minded to anything but I am going to need real hard evidence to believe wild theories like the ones presented in this thread.
edit on 8-6-2011 by Turiddu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Why are they humanoid? It's not likely that aliens are humanoid. It's not likely aliens are anywhere near as similar as us. And yet we see claims of them always humanoid. Why? Either they are fakes by real aliens, us in the future, or lies.

I don't know. Did it ever hit anybody's minds why all the ancient gods looked human? All I see is humans making more gods in the only image they know.
edit on 8-6-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

Yes. That's zbrush.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join