It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June disclosure

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Does anyone know or has anyone heard about something big in the works for June 2011? possibly July 2011?

11 Etznab, 16 Pax, 7 Ik

Dratzo! We return! Our main focus continues to be first contact, preceded by full disclosure. Our liaison teams are now busy with getting the governments of your world on board and we have told our Earth allies that the time has arrived for action. Presently, we are helping them get a major government-transition treaty signed by over 140 nations, and a special task force of legal and government groups is implementing this documentation. Further, a group of high-ranking diplomats is currently on a quick global mission to settle any remaining discord regarding the stipulations in these documents. We intend to use our good offices to persuade and coax any influential dissenters to this accord because it is essential for your reality to be transformed, now, for the better. Disclosure is vital; it literally changes everything. Your global society is bordering on collapse, and is kept functioning by the power of a privileged few. These Beings, against all odds, are just barely keeping your global constructs afloat. Our task is to circumvent this insanity and create a new reality for you, which permits each of you to attain your divine potential.

www.galacticmessages.com...

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.
edit on 7-6-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Yes.
Absolutely.
June.
Not doubt about it.
Guaranteed.
You can bet your sweet bippy.

But maybe not.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
sounds like the GFL.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

I know now after reading that Epic ,Straight from the horses (aliens) mouths.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
sure june, july whatever

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Im pretty sure it would of been all over the news. Im convinced Disclosure isnt going to happy until a landing happends. Real Talk

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
What exactly do you think they are going to disclose?

"There are unknown objects that penetrate our airspace from time to time and we have no idea what they are, nor what we can do about it."

There is never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever going to be a disclosure. Acknowledge that and evolve

edit on 7-6-2011 by Nomad451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I guess I won't go have surgery now. I don't wanna miss this. Please disclose the aliens and have them beam me up!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The stated intentions are in this post are all very positive.
There is evolution in everything that happens.
One of the "laws" Ive noticed in occult is to tell the opponent your intention.
ATS is a forum where many views are shared.
I wish you positive energy in your endeavors.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Oh look another "Disclosure" topic that blends together religion and Ufology...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I swear on everything that if our "first alien contact" is riddled with THIS:

Our liaison teams are now busy with getting the governments of your world on board and we have told our Earth allies that the time has arrived for action. Presently, we are helping them get a major government-transition treaty signed by over 140 nations, and a special task force of legal and government groups is implementing this documentation. Further, a group of high-ranking diplomats is currently on a quick global mission to settle any remaining discord regarding the stipulations in these documents.

kind of S***!!!!! I will start an interstellar war myself....

If these aliens follow the complete BS protocols that our world governments follow I will assplode....

seriously "higher intelligent aliens" should be above and beyond "treaties" and "special freaking TASK FORCES??" and "legal" freaking anything...

having said that...this is obviously bogus!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I just love clicking on this forum and finding things like this that make us all look like complete idiots. Thanks for sharing OP, but next time I recommend keeping it to yourself. You accomplish two things that way: 1) you will be less disappointed when the reality of nothing happening happens and 2) you will have refrained from dragging the rest of us down to your level of ignorance and gullibility, even though we are not, it doesn't matter because we all get lumped together and defined by this exact nonsense.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Wait! I'm on the phone with Sorcha right now getting the scoop on this...

Seriously, I'm not even sure this should be wishful thinking. Treaties? Heaven? Gaia? Galactic Federation?

Sounds like a mishmash of cliches, religions, and politics.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Woohoo, Disclosure in june
I am fully on board this time...time to invest all my money into "welcome alien overlords" t-shirts!

I am going to be rich...rich I tell you.

incidently, if it doesn't happen this month (impossible, but lets just say for laughs)...then its most definately 100% in july...or august..maybe september.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I'm going to be like the Disclosure Cultists and predict there is a 60% chance of Disclosure. So when it doesn't happen, I can say I was still right, because I also predicted there is a 40% chance of it not happening! I am right, no matter what!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

I'll top ya on that one. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say there's a 100% chance there will NOT be any disclosure like was described here. None at all actually. Not in June or July...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
How about August or September...Perhaps November or December?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I'm sorry.....but not this year!
Do you have something against October?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Dear misfitofscience

I will give what is due; you are just posting nonsense that is on another site.

When are people going to get it, there will be no disclosure by our PTB.

Either there is nothing to disclose or indeed to do so would see them not TPTB. Either way you will get nothing ever.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Yes.
Absolutely.
June.
Not doubt about it.
Guaranteed.
You can bet your sweet bippy.

But maybe not.

I thought it was going to be September 1st??

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join