It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.N. Agreement Should Have All Gun Owners Up In Arms

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
And this is from Forbes...

U.N. Agreement Should Have All Gun Owners Up In Arms

What, exactly, does the intended agreement entail?

While the terms have yet to be made public, if passed by the U.N. and ratified by our Senate, it will almost certainly force the U.S. to:

1. Enact tougher licensing requirements, creating additional bureaucratic red tape for legal firearms ownership.
2. Confiscate and destroy all “unauthorized” civilian firearms (exempting those owned by our government of course).
3. Ban the trade, sale and private ownership of all semi-automatic weapons (any that have magazines even though they still operate in the same one trigger pull – one single “bang” manner as revolvers, a simple fact the ant-gun media never seem to grasp).
4. Create an international gun registry, clearly setting the stage for full-scale gun confiscation.
5. In short, overriding our national sovereignty, and in the process, providing license for the federal government to assert preemptive powers over state regulatory powers guaranteed by the Tenth Amendment in addition to our Second Amendment rights.

Of course Bilderberg puppets from both parties are for this. And even if the senate were to say no, Obama has already granted himself powers above the constitution and the legislative branch to approve anything the UN wants... see : Libya.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I read somewhere, and on here about something Obama said concerning gun control. His statement, went along the lines, "There are things in motion under the radar." Is this the radar he was referring too?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
When is the last time you voted for a U.N. representative ?? Oh ya....NEVER !! If this happens in Amerika, it will be the end of our Republic.....there will be an armed rebellion.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
LOL, let the UN do all of the paperwork they want, they can have my guns when I'm done with them.
There will be many dead police officers if they attempt to confinscate guns, but the PTB know this and it is what they are hoping for.
A massive US depopulation.
I sure hope our law enforcement realize when they are being played as pawns.
If it does get passed I would love to see an armed response show up at the UN headquarters and push their building right into the ocean.

This would be a deal breaker and war.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
What will the tipping point be for most Americans to realize that "Hey we need to stop this government these evil people by any means necessary"

I am interested in how the July 4th protests will go. Thanks for posting this everyone should be aware of this.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Time to get on your Senators and C.C. the NRA, let them know where you stand and that if they endorse or ratify this proposition you'll scream from the mountaintops how they have betrayed the nation.

Most of you will go "That won't make a difference" but you would be wrong, these cowards only care about keeping their jobs, all the other corruption comes as a result of them keeping that job, if they fear they will lose it all they will listen.

UN making laws for the US, this will be a test to see if they can proceed with full on takeover, seriously voice your opposition to your state's Senators.

The only other option is to do what? Go quietly into the night?

edit on 7-6-2011 by Hijaqd because: Y, I forgot a Y

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracytheoristIAM

When is the last time you voted for a U.N. representative ?? Oh ya....NEVER !! If this happens in Amerika, it will be the end of our Republic.....there will be an armed rebellion.

You're right,
Very few gun owners are just going to say " sure, take my guns, Thank you!".
Many will resist and it would soon turn in to open rebellion as you point out.
Thing is, the government knows this.
The question is : Do they dare?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
If ive read ONE of these IF threads, ive read a million that went nowhere.

IF, IF,IF, IF people......it hasnt, and WONT happen.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

This may be the catalyst they are looking for, then they bring in UN "peacekeepers".
This is why any foreign troop or blue helmet must die upon contact with US soil.
They are here to conquer not help, I promise!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Dammit people, wake yourself, your families, your families, your police friends, your military friends to the fact that something so big is going on that millions still just don't get it. Illuminati, TPTB it doesn't matter what you call them. There is truly no time to waste in getting this message out. I don't care if you are religious or not or whether or not you believe in God and Satan, please read the following at www.cuttingedge.org... Skim over the religious bits if you have to! Just read it and see that there are evil people in this world that have it all planned. We have now hit the Gun Control card. Please, take a little time today to just look at it. Read part 1 at the very least! It's up to us now, and if the masses of people don't understand WHAT to look for, they will not be in ANY position to help us.
Thank you.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Since when does our Senate 'ratify' U.N. Agreements?
Isn't that blatantly unconstitutional?

Since when do our elected officials answer to the U.N. and not the people?

Oh that's right...they don't answer to the people who elected them.
[facepalm]

This would be a huge process involving massive amounts of time and money.
Two of the things America has little of.

I don't think it's going to be possible.
And even if it does get "ratified"....they still have to enforce it.
Pfft.

Good luck (all you proponents)
You will be in for the fight of a lifetime.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Can you imagine if the UN building was located in the South?
Whole different attitude!!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Yeah i`ll give up my guns after i give up my ammo! Thats why its better to buy for straight up cash, a test fire and a handshake. No more background checks or waiting periods. If the street gangs and now muslims yes I said muslims in my area of Nashville can have sawed off 12 gauges and frankenstien AK-47s then i`m damn sure not going to settle for some legal firepower. The best gun control i believe is to put one in the hands of everyone at a young age. Introduce and educate from a young age. Guns DO NOT kill people! They're just tools.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by StratosFear
Yeah i`ll give up my guns after i give up my ammo!

that made me laugh, so true, yea barrel first and you can even have the brass that's' left

...i'll give them up once they come out with lasers

seriously though if they are trying to trick us into thinking they care about doing the right thing going after guns is not helping their case

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
just one step closer to no arms at all, you sheep wake up this is what Hitler did do you not get it www.unidir.org... to see the latest on what the UN is doing check out the link

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Well I'm kind of new here but i see it like this. Being a red blooded American no force in this world be capable of taking Any of my rights away be it my government or any other. The problem as I see it is a lack of people willing to stand up and fight for our freedoms. Someone once said (not quite sure who maybe someone knows) "When the Government is afraid of the people you have freedom, When the people are afraid of the Government you have Tyranny" I believe this fully. What disturbs me is I see the latter more than anything. People need to realize the steps that are happening to bring Freedom to and end. Again just an opinion.

getme73

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Please email, fax or write to your congressing immediately. I have already started today with the Senators- each and every one of them. I'm demanding that no vote should ever be made in agreement of ANY UN resolution that impacts on our Constitution, amendments or Bill of Rights; that Congress and President not use any reports made by Bilderberg meetings, Club of Rome, CFR. Or any of their many counterparts when it comes to setting US Policy, that US citizens and jobs are placed as a priority, that too few people in this world have vast amounts of wealth that are directly influencing US economic policy, etc. I wrote one standard email and am copying to each one. It might take me a week, but so be it. Please do the same.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
Please email, fax or write to your congressing immediately. I have already started today with the Senators- each and every one of them. I'm demanding that no vote should ever be made in agreement of ANY UN resolution that impacts on our Constitution, amendments or Bill of Rights; that Congress and President not use any reports made by Bilderberg meetings, Club of Rome, CFR. Or any of their many counterparts when it comes to setting US Policy, that US citizens and jobs are placed as a priority, that too few people in this world have vast amounts of wealth that are directly influencing US economic policy, etc. I wrote one standard email and am copying to each one. It might take me a week, but so be it. Please do the same.

It's too late.. too late love.. too late..

I dunno know should I pity you and your thoughts in your moments of feeling beaten or laugh in your face. Ha ha ha it is your government doing this to you not some foreign entity. Open your eyes. You have been warned repeatedly for far too many decades.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracytheoristIAM

No they won't be.. Most people will do nothing but get mad and the few that do will be killed or arrested. They take our rights away all the time and not once (since the civil war) have we stood up too the government in any kind of noticeable fashion.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

In recent history this seems to do nothing. Maybe except filling the trash bins on their computers. The Constitution and Bill of rights state that it is our job as Americans to stand up and defy what is happening. The days of letting someone else worry about it are coming to and end if we wish to save our country. I implore everyone to read these documents and understand what they call for. Believe it or not its our job.

Amendments

Read all the 2nd amendment

Constitution
edit on 8-6-2011 by getme73 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join