It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.N. Agreement Should Have All Gun Owners Up In Arms

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by getme73
reply to post by WhoKnows100

In recent history this seems to do nothing. Maybe except filling the trash bins on their computers. The Constitution and Bill of rights state that it is our job as Americans to stand up and defy what is happening. The days of letting someone else worry about it are coming to and end if we wish to save our country. I implore everyone to read these documents and understand what they call for. Believe it or not its our job.

Amendments

Read all the 2nd amendment

Constitution
edit on 8-6-2011 by getme73 because: (no reason given)

It's not your job. You are an American. you have no job. Ha Ha Ha.

Now lay down like a good little slave, All your country are belong to us.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
They can pry `em out of my cold dead fingers... and i`ll leave it at that.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
just for everyones info, on my way to work today i saw a train headed north west toward colorado loaded with blue un trucks ,armored personell carriers and pickups. kinda makes you wonder!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
A UN based unit is a joke the government doesn't have the man power and any efforts to that end will result in a civil war started by the first mass sweep.
Nuff said.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
You just can't get rid of the bill of rights as it takes 2/3's of the states not CONGRESS OR SENATE to remove the bill of rights the PRESDIENT CAN'T JUST GIVE HIMSELF POWERS. He can use the military to how ever he see's fit to an extent just operations not full war as that can only be declared by congress and the last war declared was WWII thats why there where over 19 milion service men and women. get your facts straight before you bash the government they can have my weapons if they pry them from my cold dead hands. there are multiple mesaures in place to prevent things like that from happening and one more thing The USA is 1 of 5 PERMENATE MEMBERS OF THE UN SECURITY COUNCILE.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join