It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nothing Found After Psychic's Tip Leads To Search For Bodies

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
reply to post by OrphenFire

Everyone was confused about this. It was reported there were bodies found by the actual news. The title of thread is changed now and has been so whats the problem?

The problem is that even though the title accurately reflects the fact that the "psychic" was full of #, the OP is still confusing people by saying that bodies were "discovered".

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreams n chains
reply to post by gabby2011

Or the tipster could be a jealous girlfriend or ex-tenant whom fabricated the whole tale. Or could be mental illness, drugs involved. It happens.

Until... if ever... we learn the facts... there is no way of guessing.

One thing for sure........ they would have a lot of explaining to do.

Honestly..if i walked up to a farmhouse, saw blood smeared all over, and it smelled like death..I damn well would tip off the police as well. Doesn't take a genius to see there was some legit cause for concern??

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire

reply to post by OrphenFire

Everyone was confused about this. It was reported there were bodies found by the actual news. The title of thread is changed now and has been so whats the problem?

The problem is that even though the title accurately reflects the fact that the "psychic" was full of #, the OP is still confusing people by saying that bodies were "discovered".

Why blame the OP ,for conflicting reports from the media?? its the media who totally screwed this up..the tipster did the right thing, and the police did the right thing getting a warrant..Its the blood hungry news hounds..that made a farce of this. Period.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Something tells me..there's more to this story..that isn't being let out , and maybe the police just said there was nothing..to get rid of 100's of reporters who could very well totally dismantle any chance of real prosecution..don't know..but something fishy about it all.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Thats the article's quote, not the OPs own words! Geez, do you need everything spelled out for you? Even if you were still confused after the title of thread was changed, click a link to the news reports and the confusion ends, or better yet, read the thread!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
The owner of this property is lucky his home wasn't in Indiana. The authorities would have bulldozed the place without a warrant - all because of a psychic and an anonymous tipster. Maybe next time a swami or a fortune teller will have better luck.

Until we ever get the real details to this scenario..everything remains speculation..

As far as psychics go..they have been a tremendous help to law enforcement in the past....no need to pooh pooh their validity , because there are documented cases , where they have offered very valuable information.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Ah, another example of how much ATS is like the regular media everyone slams...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I smell Project Manequin all over this one....

They must have run out of room in their vats that stored human body parts.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I think this psychic is the same person who has been telling the Germans where the E-coli is coming from.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Okay, I have carefully read every message on the thread here and I am somewhat shocked. No one made the connection here but me?? Okay, let me explain. When I first heard the story, I was horrified like everyone else, then details began to emerge. The Psychic angle with the VERY specific information, even if he claimed the first location was the wrong one sent my red flags up first. There are some psychics that have history of working L.E. cases with success but this isn't how they operate. Actually, that in itself was another piece of the puzzle. Then comes the details of the truckers being the residents at the property as reported by many sources I came across. BING! I said to myself, Self? I've heard this plot before....this EXACT plot, as a matter of fact.

Has anyone else seen "Suspect Zero" and simply hadn't connected that movie and this story? Check the summary at Wiki if you haven't seen it. It's a very fictional plot dealing with a very real issue. The basis is simply the premise of using Remote Viewing to locate "suspect zero", or a super serial killer who happened to be a trucker and killed nation wide, then buried the victims at this rural property. The fictional plot showed "suspect zero" had a preference for small children, apparently.

The Remote Viewing is, in my opinion, as real as anything else in life and simply requires hard practice or training to get right. Although it's sketchy (no pun intended) and isn't anything I'd ever trust as a primary information source without confirmation. In fact, if this guy turns out to be claiming he'd used R.V. or Astral Projection to "see" this, I'd say he'll have set back the whole topic for the public's view to ZERO.

I could, of course, be all wrong on this. It's been known to happen. However, I think it sounds quite possible that this Psychic had seen the movie I refer to above and seen it FAR too many times for everyone's good.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Thats the article's quote, not the OPs own words! Geez, do you need everything spelled out for you? Even if you were still confused after the title of thread was changed, click a link to the news reports and the confusion ends, or better yet, read the thread!

The thing is, I read the source, and it doesn't say anywhere that bodies were "discovered". Thus the confusion. How the # am I supposed to magically know that hours ago supposedly it said something different? And there's no way in hell I'll read 6 goddamn pages of ATS thread. I only read the first page at most.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

edit on 8-6-2011 by LadySkadi because:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

The thing is, I read the source, and it doesn't say anywhere that bodies were "discovered".

Its because the article changed their info.

Thus the confusion. How the # am I supposed to magically know that hours ago supposedly it said something different?

Click the link to the source and read it...Or read the thread.

And there's no way in hell I'll read 6 goddamn pages of ATS thread. I only read the first page at most.

Is that anyones problem but yours? Your ignorance is only hurting you in the long run. You want answers but you dont want to read or put forth a little effort yourself to get them? I hope i've helped you in answering your questions...unbelievable..

edit on 6/8/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by INQUISITION11

Topics like these just let us know how many people actually read the article. Some didn't even read the title apparently.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
you know what I would absolutely hate and would be just my luck, that the bizzy'z (cops) went to the house next door by accident and the real mass grave and murderer was watching the whole thing, if I was the detective I'd somehow have the whole street searched or a radius of half a mile just incase haha but its a good thing that nothings been found

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
O.k. so this psychic calls the police and tells them that there was murder at a place in Liberty, Texas outside of Houston. They go and find nothing, call her back, she says they checked the wrong house. They go back and find human blood at the house. The trucker living there says that blood is from his daughter's boyfriend that tried to commit suicide there. They brought out the dogs but haven't found anything. They're seeking a warrant and are determined to continue investigating.

I applaud the police for following through. I really do.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
If there are bodies, there is also the possibility that the psychic was directly involved in the murders.

There's some sick people out there, and I wouldn't doubt that a self-proclaimed psychic who is also a psycho, would commit murders just to validate themselves before the police.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
The police are looking for the psychic to find out how she knew so much about the inside of the house.

Perhaps the police could use a psychic to find a psychic.

My prediction?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
My apologies for those of you that are confused but when i started this thread late last night i used three different sources two local news sources and the BBC that i was watching at the time, all reported 30 bodies were actually found.The quotes i used and the title'' bodies found''(now changed) were taken directly from one of the articles as required by breaking news, to add to the confusion that source was subsequently updated.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I'm getting a psychic impression.

There was a girl who lived at the property. The police are looking for her. She may have been the "psychic". They're looking for her because they may have found a bunch of bodies and are keeping that part quiet for now.

I'm not sure. That is the impression I get.

edit on 8-6-2011 by ren1999 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join