It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Prophecy I'm Keeping An Eye On

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
On the Edgar Cayce web site they have two sections called "7 Prophecies that came true", and "7 prophecies yet to come"

Under the "ones yet to come" was one about the Persian Gulf. Full text here:

www.edgarcayce.org...

Snippet:

"Strifes will arise through the period. Watch for them near Davis Strait in the attempts there for the keeping of the life line to a land open. Watch for them in Libya and in Egypt, in Ankara and in Syria, through the straits about those areas above Australia, in the Indian Ocean and the Persian Gulf.” Edgar Cayce reading (2550-1) April 28, 1941"

I can't help but wonder if this applies to the whole "Arab Spring" and the current happenings in the Middle East.

There are some things that don't match, for sure. "Keeping the life line to a land open" "Ankara". "Australia, in the Indian Ocean".

But, he sure did nail Libya, Egypt and Syria! The three hottest spots in the event so far.

I think events are far from played out over there too, which is why I am watching this one.

I should note the ARE itself still has this listed as one "yet to come true", which means perhaps they don't agree with me, or they are just watching for now too.

Who knows, maybe I am totally off base.

What do you all think?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Does it mean 'a life line to Israel' for the Palastinians - 'a life line' meaning to get their land back or free access to Jerusalem and the Dome of the Rock etc,m ?????

This prediction is quite spot on given what is going on in the area!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
austrailia is making sense...the Islamic Phillipines....
is that making sense...a large population doing good there

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
Does it mean 'a life line to Israel' for the Palastinians - 'a life line' meaning to get their land back or free access to Jerusalem and the Dome of the Rock etc,m ?????

This prediction is quite spot on given what is going on in the area!

Hmmm, I didn't look at it that way. I was thinking more along the lines of something like the Suez Canal being threatened, or something similar. Maybe you're right.

This also reminds me of another problem I had - the Davis Strait. Isn't that pretty far from the Middle East:

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 7-6-2011 by EthanT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I recently read this prophecy, it was supposed to happen between 1958 and 1998. It has already expired, but it is eerily close to what is going down. I can't remember where I saw it. Might have been bibliotecaplayedas. A good read tho.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Ever notice how these prophecies are just vague enough to let the one telling have wiggle room. If anyone actually had the ability to predict the future they would be specific and right 100% of the time.

This has never happened therefore people predicting the future is not possible.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobaganoosh
I recently read this prophecy, it was supposed to happen between 1958 and 1998. It has already expired, but it is eerily close to what is going down. I can't remember where I saw it. Might have been bibliotecaplayedas. A good read tho.

Actually no date was ever given for this. You can view the whole reading at the ARE site, if you're a member. It's reading 3976-26. Those dates are not mentioned.

The 1998 is mistakenly applied to many of Cayce readings. The most common one is the California Earthquake. The actual preconditions for that were one of two volcanic eruptions, not a date.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Ever notice how these prophecies are just vague enough to let the one telling have wiggle room.

I personally think quite a few of Cayce's are fairly specific to very specific. Though, some are vague.

But, he's way better than, say, Nostradmus, imho.

Originally posted by kro32
If anyone actually had the ability to predict the future they would be specific and right 100% of the time.

How do you figure? That's like saying if anybody could play basketball, they would be as good as Michael Jordon. Or, if anybody could do physics, they'd be a Richard Feynman.

Why wouldn't this be like any other human talent: crappy, in most; good, in some; exceptional, in very few.

Also, your logic would imply the future is fixed.
edit on 7-6-2011 by EthanT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I really do like Edgar Cayce, but now that I have read what is called his "Interpretation of Revelation" I am not convinced those are his words.

I suddenly get a gut-wrenching feeling because he was such a Religious man and I cannot see him endorsing anything that would get in the way of "the Word". This, of course, is my own opinion, but since most of his work is unavailable to the public and only available through A.R.E. membership and levels of hierarchy, I believe that something is being tampered with.

I sense that David Wilcox is involved in this mis-representation!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Didn't Israel worry about the Egyptian uprisings blocking supplies from the country and ships were sent back in the early part of the year to protect those supplies from potential Iranian threat/theft?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I have read these prophecies also. There is also the one in which Cayce said that the greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. With all of the earthquakes happening there is makes me wonder if this is really something that might happen. But what really concerns me is that he said the Great Lakes would empty into the Gulf of Mexico. I hope that doesn't happen....
edit on 7-6-2011 by Lynzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
"Davis Strait"? I went to the site to be sure, and it was there, too. The Davis Strait is between Greenland and Baffin Island, if I am not mistaken.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Israel got their land back, thanks though for caring.

2nd line.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
I really do like Edgar Cayce, but now that I have read what is called his "Interpretation of Revelation" I am not convinced those are his words.

I suddenly get a gut-wrenching feeling because he was such a Religious man and I cannot see him endorsing anything that would get in the way of "the Word". This, of course, is my own opinion, but since most of his work is unavailable to the public and only available through A.R.E. membership and levels of hierarchy, I believe that something is being tampered with.

I sense that David Wilcox is involved in this mis-representation!

This is a BIG part of the Cayce story and the history of him developing his ability. Not only was he very religously devout, but his whole family and community were, as well. It was all centered around a very strict literal interpretation of the Bible. One might say they were fundamentalists. When his ability first started to develop it seemed innocent enough, until one reading where he ended up mentioning something taboo. It was for Arthur Lammers and it involved reincarnation. Obviously, when Cayce found out later what he said in his trance, he was severely bothered about it. Those around him were equally "horrified" by it. Although, in time they gave it credence and Cayce's readings increasingly involved occult themes.

Anyhow, if you read much about him and the ARE, you'll see their views are still very much Christ centered. It's just that they don't follow the typical literal views that he grew up with and is prevalent out there still today. They follow a mystical view of Christianity, which has been around forever. Cayce definitely didn't invent it from scratch. That was one of Lammer's point - that this seemingly naive guy just backed up what the mystical schools, or more esoteric streams, of religions have been talking about for a long time, when he really shouldn't have known about it.

Anyhow, he's not the first person to evolve their views. ;-)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
dont ignore! please read!

i had a vision yesterday and i believe it was God talking to me. its not the first time this has happened. on my birthday i was sitting on my couch watching TV with a friend when something told me to get up. i listened and it lead me to my room. i closed the door and all of a sudden i fell to my knees and was crying for forgiveness with absolutely no control of my body. i felt as if i was watching myself go threw this but there was nothing i could do. when i finally realized what happen i was sitting on the floor with a feeling i cannot describe. i felt loved and embraced by something but i didn't even bother asking to myself what it was i just sat there smiling. as of that day i found myself researching on the Internet. but i was not researching religion i was searching Illuminati, new world order, and all types of government frauds and killings covered up from the everyday person.

yesterday i came home and was explaining everything to a friend of mine, showing him a video of the Illuminati when it hit me. i had a vision that was explaining the pyramids and how everything relates to the same evil. i don't even know where to start and how to translate my vision into words but ill try.

the pyramids is a sign given by other creatures that landed on our planet. it was a sign given to the most powerful at the time. it is meant to represent that they too can become a god. its all about control. DIVIDE AND CONQUER. if you are the top point of the pyramid everything else is under you and under your control. nobody can tell you no or disagree with your ways because you have the power to eliminate anybody. you are ultimately seeing yourself as a god. that's what happen in ancient times with the Egyptians and the Aztecs, and that's whats happening to us now with the Illuminati.

i believe these people who are in power have seen all the evidence and believe that their false gods have given them the power to be gods of this planet. threw technology and false religion they see this coming true for them. they see these false gods as giving them power of technology to finalize there power as gods. they see false religion as a way to control peoples feelings. they are working on chips that they will implant in you and you will beg them to. they will tell you it can unlock the other parts of the brain we never could on our own. when the world is one government as the plan on making it it will be ruled by one man with the power to turn any ones chip off if you do not live or agree to what he says your life must be. TOTAL CONTROL!!!

our governments are also just pawns in this master plan. just ask yourself what this man with all this power realized. all these countries come to me for loans and they are in debt to me. what does this mean? i basically own these countries and i can make these countries do whatever i want because if they don't i have the power to stop that country by not funding it.

turn your TVs and radios off for a minute and turn your minds on. do you need an Escalade on 24's? Do you need to have sex with every woman you can get your hands on? do you need more money to buy all the things TV tells you you want? does money, drugs, weapons, and violence make us happier? does working hard and waking up early to go earn a paycheck the way you really picture a beautiful life?

the only answer is GOD! i cant tell you who or what God is, i can only tell you that God is everything and everything is God. the only way to true Paradise is threw God. I'm not telling you to go to church or anything like that all i ask is that you believe in God and talk to God. God has not forgotten about you so don't forget about God!

am i crazy or just found God?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Now it looks like Turkey could be dragged into the mess, which could jive up with Cayce's prediction if it spreads to revolt in Ankara.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join