It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan earthquake only registered a 6.67-Nuclear induced Tsunami

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Highlander64

There was considerable quake damage, roads cracked, manholes higher than surrounding land, sewage systems broken, houses in Chiba suffering sisidence. For instance, Costco in Machida Tokyo suffered damage which led to death and injury

www.youtube.com...

The images showing considerable quake damage are easy to find.

This denial of Japan's suffering and massive quake induced tsunami appears to be to be blantant Japanese-hating.

Japan suffered a massive quake. I felt it. It cracked my balcony. That quake caused the tsunami when one shelf slipped under another.

It is incredibly insulting and hurtful for people to deny the considerable pain Japan has been through when it is easy to show that the quake was indeed a massive 9 at it's epicentre and it did cause the tsunami. YOu are insulting all those who died and lost people by denying it happened.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Yes, and here is more evidence of hydrogen bomb tsunamis. Check this out. And read instead of making comments before you read. He has some very valid points here. And, here is a very well documented page I just found to prove his point. Nuclear tsunamis, weapons of mass destruction.

www.reformation.org...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThousandIslandSunny

There was considerable quake damage, roads cracked, manholes higher than surrounding land, sewage systems broken, houses in Chiba suffering sisidence. For instance, Costco in Machida Tokyo suffered damage which led to death and injury

www.youtube.com...

This denial of Japan's suffering and massive quake induced tsunami appears to be to be blantant Japanese-hating.

Japan suffered a massive quake. I felt it. It cracked my balcony. That quake caused the tsunami when one shelf slipped under another.

It is incredibly insulting and hurtful for people to deny the considerable pain Japan has been through when it is easy to show that the quake was indeed a massive 9 at it's epicentre and it did cause the tsunami. YOu are insulting all those who died and lost people by denying it happened.

No one is denying Japans suffering, we are trying to validate that it was done on purpose to destroy Japan. This is not a hate anybody thead, we are just trying to validate that it was done on purpose to them. It was not right what they have done, so please do not put it in that catagory, please. This is not what this is about.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
to the fools who believe this garbage, you deserve everthing you get.

i wonder sometimes of the sanity and rational thought.

crazy, crazy. go to school, do something worthwhile

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

IF YOU WERE IN OR NEAR A 9.0 THERE WOULD BE NO BALCONY LEFT....NOR WOULD YOU BE. OPEN YOUR EYES.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Deny reality in this way is exactly what it looks and feels like - Japan hating.

You lot open your eyes to the truth, that Japan suffered a 9 quake, that that quake caused a massive tsunami and many many aftershocks.

There are always conspiracies, the powers that be are not there for the good of the common people of any country in my opinion. But in this case, this is exactly what it was named as - a megaquake which triggered the tsunami directly.

Japanese buildings are built to withstand massive quakes. We are not a third world country where quake resilient buildings are the norm. Like others here, things flew off shelves, the building groaned and shook violently and for a very long time. I thought I was going to die.

THis idiotic and insulting denial of the reality Japanese people in the north east have to live with and lived through with such grace is an absolute travesty.

When I read things like 'it is karma for WW2', do you know how sickening I find it?

There is plenty of proof to say the quake happened, not least of which is my word.

Absolutely disgusting

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ThousandIslandSunny

You can all see the footage of the buildings shaking. You can all see pictures of the damage in Sendai, and Chiba and Tokyo - like the Machida Costco for instance. It is easy to understand how tsunami are caused by the plates under the sea sliding under one another and causing the massive wave. You have plenty of testimony from people who lived through all this.

Thing is, noone wants to admit that Japanese buildings can withstand the quake, when you suspect the American built ones might not. You dont want to admit that the Japanese have behaved with considerable restraint and grace. I know in the UK or US there would have been anarchy.

I cannot argue against people who deny reality, who deny science, who deny fact.

All I can say is have a bit of dignity and class will you, have a bit of thought for others and stop making light out of suffering.

Noone bombed Japan, at least not this time. Tepco and the government were negligent in the placing and upkeep of nuclear reactors. There was no mushroom cloud, no massive nuclear explosion. The problems in Fukushima caused by the massive quake and tsunami, and be negligence in my opinion are horrendous.

Honestly, YOU all try to connect with reality

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
IF YOU WERE IN OR NEAR A 9.0 THERE WOULD BE NO BALCONY LEFT....NOR WOULD YOU BE. OPEN YOUR EYES.

but no one was in a 9.0 quake, it was way out to sea. Hence the Tsunami.

Do you really, honestly believe that all of the independent seismographs around the world that registered the quake are in on the conspiracy?

How about all the aftershocks that were registered, were they mini nuclear explosions too, did they blow up hundreds of mini nukes to make it look more realistic?

If it was the CIA, doing it to threaten Japan because of Iran, why did they do it off the Eastern coast. they knew which way the prevailing winds would be and would also know it would dump much of its rads over the US.

This whole thing makes no sense at all and has more holes than Swiss cheese. The reason you believe it is because you want to believe it. If you sat back and looked at it rationally you would see it for the crap it is.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
OK lets take this Jim Stone stuff step by step

image 1

We all KNOW unit 4 was closed for refueling, no one has claimed different. The issues at unit 4 are because the storage pool lost its water and cooling. No more no less, not one expert in nuclear engineering has come out and said this to be strange or unusual.

image 2

there is no vanished reactor. Clearly where he says 'top of concrete' and 'same point' is not the same point. It is clear to see. The same point is where the top of the blue is at the front of the broken reactor building. If you look at the diagram you can see the square window constructions, just like the ones still standing at the back of the reactor pic. The top of concrete point on the diagram is what all the rubble and crap is laying in top of. If you look carefully at the remains of the squares at the back, second row down you can still see the x formation across the concrete squares, just like on the diagram. There are clearly two rows of concrete squares above where he ahs marked 'top of concrete on both the diagram and the concrete pic.

As for his claimed 'mushroom cloud', It is clearly a standard detonation and looks nothing like a mushroom cloud, if you actually watch the video. He has simply taken a pic at a point that it looks vaguely like a mushroom cloud. In any detonation, as the ejected material slows down because of losing energy from the initial detonation, it starts to spread. Spray a hosepipe directly upwards and see what happend. Anything sent in a direction with force will spread out as it loses energy from it initial directional blast.

unit 3 explosion

mushroom cloud

His seismic data is totally nonsensical. He claims 'This means there never were significant aftershocks'.

Well then this means every university, monitoring station and everything else around the world are in on this conspiracy because there were a huge amount of aftershocks, registered by lots and lots of independent organisations. Not one has come out and refuted the info.

here is a great interactive map of the aftershocks

www.newscientist.com...

He also does not address the depth of the quake. We all know that the depth of a quake has a huge effect on how it is felt on the surface and how far it travels before losing power. The depth of this quake was 20 miles. This means that on the surface it was felt much much less than a quake at 10 miles. This is where his analogy with the Kobe quake falls apart. the epicentre of the Kobe quake was directly under the city and it was a 7.3 at a depth of only 9 miles. The images you see of the devastation are directly above the epicentre, along the faultline that tore.

See the following image, the damage goes in a straight line along the fault. You can even see smoke rising in the distance along the same line. If you were to go 80 miles away, you would see nothing. Not a jot, no damage at all. The epicentre is so much more violent than anything around it and most damage happens along the fault that tears. In the most recent case it was 80 miles off coast. Think back to the Indonesian quake of 2004. Did you see loads of quake damage from that? no

Japan has had several mag 7 and mag 6 aftershocks since the event. This is not in question, the evidence for them is undeniable. Guess what, nothing broke, nothing collapsed and everything was ok. Why? becasue Japan gets quakes all the time, I mean weekly and they are bettered prepared for it than any country in the world and the quakes were all along the offshore faultline.

check it out, amazing engineering. This is home shot video from the quake

In short, the article is bad science, poorly presented to make a case for something that did not happen.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

mate I dont know where you get the idea we hate Japan - I actually love Japan, the people, the culture, the way of the Samurai (Bushido), the food, the whole kit and kaboodle and if I had to pick a spot to live in the world other than where I am it would be in Niseiko (hope I spelled it right)

since i dont know how to quote everyone my point if you read my first post, is that this is Japan's 9/11 set up by the same monsters who are trying to ruin our world

you can argue all you like about whether it was a 9 or a 6 - the japanese have dozens of seismic measuring devices and none went higher than 7 and the one closest to the tsunami registered 6.7- as many still argue about 9/11 and whether it was planes or missiles or why WTC 5 or 7 or whatever fell down....

go to wikipedia and see how many 9 magnitude quakes have been recorded - only 1 in modern times being Alaska - didnt that make the largest tsunami ever or something which makes Sendai look like a ripple...

Jim may not have all the facts right but he is on to something. As for reactor 3 go to google earth and see for yourself it is destroyed. (google updated images after tsunaim) and yet the current official news is that it is having issues and not destroyed - why would a nation with such honour and high standards of engineering lie about this if they weren't under threat?

what is frustrating is that we have monsters creating environmental incidents to further their plans, why do we let them do these things? How many other threads on here do I need to quote regarding this subject? Katrina, Indonesia, Haiti, the flooding of Mississipi, the super tornados, etc etc

these cowards have an agenda and we are just a powerless audience watching it all unfold. People dont want to do anything to fix this because these clever monsters have enslaved us, controlling the masses with money, controlling media through ownership or threats of loss of income, etc

people won't do what is right anymore, in fear that they will lose their job and have no money - what a joke ! "wake up Neo, there is no money"

apologies for the rant but hey, I feel strongly about this

cheers
edit on 7-6-2011 by Highlander64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Not every natural event that happens is the result of evil powers manipulating us and the earth. Since the Earth was formed there have been hurricanes, quakes and floods.

This guy is not onto something, reactor 3 is still there, I have spent hours looking at high res pics and video. His pictures are badly marked up and misleading as I said. The quake was spotted by seismographs all over the world. There have been 100's of aftershocks, all registered by lots of independent institutes.

To suggest there was no quake and have been no aftershocks is, frankly, insane. got to Honshu and tell people there that there has been no aftershocks and no quakes. Honestly, you think there have been 100's of undersea nuclear explosions since the event to simulate aftershocks ---- come keep it real.

He is a paranoid crank spreading disinformation to fit an agenda.

Read my sig

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SirCoxone

Thanks mate

I dont know if I read about him saying they had no minor aftershocks. The graph he supplies seems very convincing. The photos are too.

If it wasnt man made, then Comet Elenin did it. Like it did with Chile and Canterbury on it's alignments with earth and sun.

Or, it was just another earthquake.

I love Japan, Beautiful people, Beautiful culture, fantastic history to learn about.

The other things about the Magma BSP camera's, the connection to the reactors...something that shouldnt have been there...I mean you can knock him all you want, but he has raised some very very interesting questions....and that WAS a mushroom cloud, albeit a smaller one. You can see the intensity of the power.

Absolutely no-one here is Japan hating, in fact, this scenario is far worse, and dire, than the natural one we currently are being told it is.

His agenda is wrong though, and I have emailed Jim Stone to suggest the proper agenda. If you have followed any other threads, and the theory I suggested earlier on this thread which is:

Georgia Guidestones in the US rule 1. Maintain Humanity at 500,000,000
Current World Population: 6.92 Billion
Percentage of Population in Northern Hemisphere: 90%
If you kill the Northern Hemisphere, you kill 90% leaving 10%
10% of 6.92 Billion is 692 Million...very close to 500,000,000 they want.

This theory then rules out any one government, and instead suggests something whole and more powerful. Given the current political climate, world conflicts, Royal wedding, OBL issue, Obama BC issue, there is a lot going on here, so much so it's hard to keep track of it all.

And that is the point. Master Illusionists....Look at the right hand while the left is stabbing you in the back, and we have been stabbed for many centuries now.

edit on 9-6-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Its very scary

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
some people are so far out there, theres no coming back.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

OK, so follow this logic and give me the answer.

If there was no quake, why was there so many hundreds of aftershocks?

And honestly, that is not a mushroom cloud, it is a standard detonation, throwing up a lot of detritus. I challenge you to find a single expert on detonations and deflagrations that will state it is a mushroom cloud.

If it was a nuclear gun being fired, why did they do it when they had already fired a huge nuke under the sea off the coast.

The claims are totally contradictory. He claims there was no quake but a nuclear bomb going off but, then says there were measurements of 7 off the scale. Was this a false measurement of a bomb?

The aftershocks, which he insanely claims never happened, did happen. Therefore there was a quake.

If there really was a quake then a tsunami is not that unusual. Even if for some reason they claimed the quake was bigger than it was (for what reason I have no idea), it would be normal to have a tsunami.

Did they have a quake but then let a bomb off at the same time?

if so why let off a bomb in the first place when you could just do the claimed nuclear gun at the Fuku plant anyway?

the whole thing is totally nonsensical.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
OK I read it and it was a bit strange but funny. The website seems to be a sick humor type thing. Sorry folks no bomb just mother nature

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ThousandIslandSunny

On this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I did not intend to insult the people of Japan that are experiencing the hardships associated with this tragedy. My intent was only to get feedback and investigate the allegations made by the author of the article. Please accept my apology for any unintended insult to you or the people of Japan
edit on 7/22/2011 by ontarff because: link added

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Dr. Boylan has had a prediction for awhile now of a 9.5 Megaquake that is supposed to happen off the coast of Honshu, Japan. Looking at the Iris.edu website, it's amazing to see that earthquakes that have happened in the area in the last 30 days:

www.drboylan.com...
www.iris.edu...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join