It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan earthquake only registered a 6.67-Nuclear induced Tsunami

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
There are some crazy statements that the earthquake in Japan only registered a 6.67 and the Tsunami was caused by a nuclear explosion set off the coast of Japan. This article claims that the U.S. did this to Japan because they offered enriched uranium to Iran. This disaster was allegedly caused by the U.S. and specifically the CIA. The story is complete with pictures but is very difficult to accept as fact.

______beforeitsnews/story/691/448/Japan_Earthquake_Registered_Only_6.67_-_Nuclear_Induced_Tsunami_-_Japan_Offers_Iran_Enriched_Uranium_-_An_Act_ of_War_-_Japan:_Knife_At_Its_Throat.html
edit on 6-6-2011 by isitjustme because: (no reason given)

Not sure how to embed and the story is very long

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I remember reading this not long after the disaster . its NOT TRUE!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I found this very hard to swallow but the article is fairly convincing. Maybe they should change the name of the site to Made Up news. They had several sources listed

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by isitjustme

Very unrealistic. I highly doubt a nuclear explosion possesses enough energy to displace that much water to where it would effect CHILE. That REQUIRES movement of the land under the ocean. And I'm no geologist.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I accept it, cause I know how evil these bankers are, they will do anything, I mean anything to fool the sheople and keep control of the planet. Look at all the crap they have pulled in the past hundred or so years. I have the original article. Here it is.

www.jimstonefreelance.com...

I emailed him and got an answer. Told him I would try and get it out, but no one would listen. They like too much gloom and doom. This sound more like the truth of the sabotage. Look who they are going after. IRAN. So it sounds pretty plausible to me. He told me that he needs to get unto addressing the prompt criticality lies. Thanks for posting this.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The source makes it very difficult to believe...period.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Beforeitsnews ???
Please, I'd believe Mr Squiggle before that site...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by stardust1955

So the people who aren't 'good' enough to cover up their own conspiracies can make a bomb that can displace water over thousands of miles of open ocean??? That's one HELL of a bomb! It would have registered on USGS and other seismographs if that's true. Other countries in the area, and even around the world would know about it, and NK and Iran would be the first to blow the whistle! It's not believable..
edit on 6-6-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I am skeptical as well. But I thought that it was worth a quick read of the story. It seems that anybody can write a story for that site but this one was well written enough and had several sources ( that may also be less than credible ). If it isn't factual I apologize but it was at least an interesting read. I guess most fiction is interesting.

I so distrust my government that it sounded somewhat plausible

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
So what interest have U.S.A or these evil bankers to activate nuclear bomb in Japan sea end make tsunami, nuclear catastrophe - destroying Japan economy ?
Is U.S.A banking economy stronger if Japan economy go down ??

edit on 6-6-2011 by lover087 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lover087

Did you read the article?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

O yap I read but more interesting is what U.S.A banks have from that
Iran cant by first reason, only money end evil banks history

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Israel helped destroy the plants, it may have been more than 1 nuclear explosion required to displace that water.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
The source makes it very difficult to believe...period.

it's interesting comment Phage - you should try and listen to the recording of the radio interview as well, perhaps review the supporting links to the article. This is a very important issue with larger ramifications

and may I add that another reason for attacking Japan is the recent call to replace the ailing USD as the currency of international trade.....?

I live in "safe" Australia, the land with no bill of rights, where you are guilty until proven innocent.....but I am highly concerned for Japan and the US right now

it is obvious Japan is being held hostage by someone to play along with the official version of their own 9/11

lets just look at one detail - reactor 3 - officially its still there with readings up to date and has probs, melt downs and all kinds of dramas - but reactor 3 was blown away buddy

dont just take my word for it - or Jim Stones for that matter - get on Google earth and see for yourself - Google updated imagery after the tsunami - and lo and behold reactor 3 is smashed....

I will keep bumping this issue as the dots remaining to join head to the good old US of A and the reactors there - now that MSM have "proved" that reactors that are flooded melt down and arent safe, let's just look and see how many reactors could be impacted by the Mississipi and other rivers flooding right now

and guess what software they use? the same as Fukushima, and have the same weakness to Stuxnet......

what happens if all the food and water in USA is radioactive? What will people do? What will the Government do?

I think you can finish that hypothetical scenario - along the lines that WW1, WW2, Vietnam, 9/11 slash Iraq Afghanistan, all these events triggered US military involvement by banker-contrived and Presidentially supported acts of terrorism on the US - the Lusitania, Pearl Harbour, PT boat attack, planes hitting WTC....

now we live in an era where disasters and disease outbreaks happen nearly every day. Environmental terrorism has become the norm

the info Jim presents on how reactors cool themsleves is quite accurate - they dont need external generators etc, but they are great catalysts for disasters...........

this is probably the biggest conspiracy sine 9/11 eh?

edit on 6-6-2011 by Highlander64 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
DOES NO-ONE UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON????

Where is the radiation? NORTHERN HEMISPHERE
What is the Current World Population? 6.92 BILLION
What is the percentage of that population in the Northern Hemisphere? 90%
If those 90% die from Radiation, that leaves 10%, what is 10% of 6.92 Billion? 692,000,000
692,000,000 is very close to 500,000,000!!!!!!!

WAKE UP!!!!!!!

GEORGIA GUIDESTONES ARE THEM RUBBING OUR FACE IN IT. Rule 1 of the Georgia Guidestones...Maintain a population of 500,000,000.

edit on 6-6-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
It's my uninformed opinion that it should be logic that the quake didn't do massive amounts of land damage, because the epicenter of the quake was in the ocean. Just as in the Indian Ocean tsunami, the earthquake damage was none, and then out of nowhere there was complete destruction.

If a quake occurred off of the coast, and was 9.0 I would expect it to FEEL like a 6.0 on land, maybe even weaker than that, however the destruction followed, in the form of water.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Now we are getting somewhere. The last few posters seem to have valid points as to why this story could be at least partially true.

Why haven't we heard more about the radiation? Are they covering something up? To me it seems like there should be at least an update on the news once in a while yet we hear nothing. How can the reactor #3 be such a problem if it doesn't exist and #4 was said to be off line when it was hit.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by isitjustme The story is complete with pictures but is very difficult to accept as fact.

LOL that sounds like 90% of the sources used on ATS.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
An article from Beforeitsnews

It's got to be total BS then

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoSpace

the original article is by Jim Stone not b4 its BS..

by the way, a 9 magnitude quake would have levelled about a thousand sq km of Japan, and we cant see one cracked road broken building bridge etc - the 9.0 epicentre is ficticious and given its proximity to Japan it would have totalled Tokyo

see the link on Jim's article to the 7 in Kobe - bit of a difference eh?

see the video of the scary laser printer moving from rest to what the USGS said was 12 G's !!!
wasnt even 1 G......

something fishy and it aint sushi

edit on 6-6-2011 by Highlander64 because: sp sp sp spelling

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join