It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hippies lying down in front of cars getting run over.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conciliatore

This guy, in this video, didn't want to be late for work.

If this guy is late for his job, get fired of his workplace, do you help to put the food on his table, provide him a roof over his head ?

Do you ?

I do suggest him to pick up a phone and call the labor board.

Because you can't be fired for something that you did not cause.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by destination now
Really some people on this thread are so brainwashed by conspiracy that they cannot apply common sense!

Do they go on about non-existent problems for multiple posts as if they ever occurred in the first place or couldn't be fixed if they did?

edit on 7-6-2011 by TheOrangeBrood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOrangeBrood

I do suggest him to pick up a phone and call the labor board.

If this guy dont have a cellphone ?

Is that guy responsible of the problem the protesters are protestings against ?

Why this guy have to be an hostage of a situation he didnt caused ?

Why ?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Non existent...Really? Here's just one found in under 2 seconds

Plane stupid protesters

Fortunately the baby did not die!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This might not be the smartest thing too do but at least they are trying 2 do somethingso I give them 2 thumbs !!
Now for you people that say its ok 2 run them over ....well lets just say you might as well go and live with TPTB because thats how they think.
They were young kids trying too protest and 4 you 2 say they are stupid is another way of saying....Dont protest!
If we had more people with the kahunas the size of these kide maybe we wouldnt be in the mess we are in !!! God bless all !!!!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

What say you, ATS?

I find this hilarious and a tad bit disturbing. A bunch of stupid kids feeling that they can be a part of something by sitting down in front of cars in rush hour traffic getting run over. You sit down in front of a car that is moving, PERIOD, you are in danger. Some of these people (drivers) have families to provide for, some even may have emergencies. I do not feel sorry at all for them, they deserve it for their stupidity.

"Oh boohoo, war this, war that, let's sit down in front of cars in rush hour traffic! "

Ok.

Yes, sitting (or worse) laying down in front of traffic is a dumb idea, and a violation of law.

However, MURDER is far worse, wouldn't you agree? Killing or maiming somebody just because you're in a hurry?

Not to mention, the consequences for YOU, the driver. Have you ever killed anyone? Do you truly know what it is like living and carrying that burden with you? Sure, it's easy to SAY it's funny...but if you truly consider it...then you'll see there are far better ways to handle it, such as contacting the authorities.

People have a right to protest, but they don't have a right to impede traffic. That said, impeding traffic doesn't then give one the right to murder.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Oh and where did you get hippy from? I dont see any hippies in those videos.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

The OP obviously doesnt know anything and has alot of growing up to do.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Plane stupid protesters

*Plain (Try speaking properly if you're going to call people stupid.)

Here comes your link:

An investigation was under way last night after a group of environmental campaigners broke into one of the country’s busiest airports using a pair of wire cutters before staging a standoff with police.

Well that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. Congratulations, you successfully uncovered your bias, and nothing else.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I want all of you, who are cheering and high-fiving about people getting run over, to consider for a moment.

These people in the cars, who are on their way to work? Yes, their routine is being interrupted. Average daily pay is around $60. roughly a fourth of that is taken by taxes; medicare, social security, income taxes, etc.

So when these busy workers run over people, potentially causing loss of life and limb, they are saying they value human life at $44.99 or less. When you people are hooting and fist-pumping about how these "hippies" deserve to die for being in the road, you, too, are placing the value of human life well below fifty dollars.

Now, think about that $15 that gets cut out of that $60 by Uncle Sam. At least some portion of that goes to the Pentagon, which then buys the bullets and bombs used to kill people in the "War" that these people are protesting. Another portion of it goes to pay the salaries of the politicians who started and are perpetuating the war. A war that has killed well over ten thousand civilians in Afghanistan, and over a hundred thousand civilians in Iraq.

So not only are you willing to possibly kill another American for under fifty bucks, but you're willing to do so, in order to ensure that the government can kill DOZENS MORE for about five or six bucks generated by your labor.

So, you know what? Maybe laying down in the road isn't the brightest thing in the world. Even so, intentionally running that person over in order to help ensure the deaths of others, then CHEERING about doing so, places you people - all of you - as being about as low on the ethical totem pole as it's possible to get. You're sick, and need help.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOrangeBrood

Plane stupid protesters

*Plain (Try speaking properly if you're going to call people stupid.)

Here comes your link:

An investigation was under way last night after a group of environmental campaigners broke into one of the country’s busiest airports using a pair of wire cutters before staging a standoff with police.

Well that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. Congratulations, you successfully uncovered your bias, and nothing else.

Plane stupid is the name of the protest group, so you clearly didn't read the article...You are really not worth having a discussion with as you have singularly failed to look at anything objectively apart from your own narrow minded opinion!

And please quote the line where I called you stupid...that is your assumption that I think you are stupid, which it wasn't but my opinion is now changing...I
edit on 7-6-2011 by destination now because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
I want all of you, who are cheering and high-fiving about people getting run over, to consider for a moment.

These people in the cars, who are on their way to work? Yes, their routine is being interrupted. Average daily pay is around $60. roughly a fourth of that is taken by taxes; medicare, social security, income taxes, etc.

So when these busy workers run over people, potentially causing loss of life and limb, they are saying they value human life at $44.99 or less. When you people are hooting and fist-pumping about how these "hippies" deserve to die for being in the road, you, too, are placing the value of human life well below fifty dollars.

Now, think about that $15 that gets cut out of that $60 by Uncle Sam. At least some portion of that goes to the Pentagon, which then buys the bullets and bombs used to kill people in the "War" that these people are protesting. Another portion of it goes to pay the salaries of the politicians who started and are perpetuating the war. A war that has killed well over ten thousand civilians in Afghanistan, and over a hundred thousand civilians in Iraq.

So not only are you willing to possibly kill another American for under fifty bucks, but you're willing to do so, in order to ensure that the government can kill DOZENS MORE for about five or six bucks generated by your labor.

So, you know what? Maybe laying down in the road isn't the brightest thing in the world. Even so, intentionally running that person over in order to help ensure the deaths of others, then CHEERING about doing so, places you people - all of you - as being about as low on the ethical totem pole as it's possible to get. You're sick, and need help.
I commend you for this post. If more people thought like this the world would be so different. Like i said those people have lots of growing up to do. And id love to see their opinions change if their families got murdered cause someone was in a hurry.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The IDIOTS who will drive OVER people who are protesting is the perfect metaphor for their WILLFUL ignorance as a human and serves as a justification which legitimizes those protesting in the first place.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Is this a government sponsored thread?

I've never read such inhumane comments on this forum.

There is a group who know how to protest. They aren't huge in numbers but they get a massive amount of media coverage and they don't have to lie in the road to get it.

All protest groups should take a leaf out of the book of the Westboro Baptist Church.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Ghost375
Can you people really not see what they are doing? It's just like the monks who burned themselves to death.
People don't listen unless you do drastic stuff.

I mean, if they are willing to lie down in-front of a vehicle they'd better be prepared to be ran over.

BECAUSE that's exactly what might just happen!

Yeah, it's called "courage" and "conviction". You should look it up some time.

When people do it in uniforms you call them heroes. When they do it in civilian clothes you call them fools.

Don't let the costumes fool you.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Amen to that, brother. (I'm not religious, it's just an expression)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

Since when are we calling anti-abortion protesters "hippies"?

Oh, I see what you did there.

link   

Originally posted by OllyP
Is this a government sponsored thread?

I've never read such inhumane comments on this forum.

There is a group who know how to protest. They aren't huge in numbers but they get a massive amount of media coverage and they don't have to lie in the road to get it.

All protest groups should take a leaf out of the book of the Westboro Baptist Church.

Yea, cause they're so cool, fighting for civil rights...

In all the right places!

link   
When I protest,I stick my head in an alligators jaw .

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon

Yeah, it's called "courage" and "conviction". You should look it up some time.

When people do it in uniforms you call them heroes. When they do it in civilian clothes you call them fools.

Don't let the costumes fool you.

The ones in the uniforms are much more like the ones in the cars than the ones in front of them. The only similarity is that both of them are subjected to the possibility of death for corporate interest.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join