It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

:O) The True Religion (LONG POST)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Greetings ATS, let me start by saying I love the ATS community. Every person on this website, whether I agree with them or not, shares one thing in common, a love for the truth. I do not wish to offend or hurt any one

on this entire website at all in anyway. Although we all seek the truth you must understand I do not intend to say anything I am saying or ever will say is 100% true. This seems hypocritical but there is logically a

0.01% chance of error due to what is called solipsist, the inability to understand the self beyond the self. I ask you to keep that in mind. That being said, I now present to you what I believe to be the truth about

everything, this post happens to be religious but when I set out for the truth I never thought this is what I'd find.

Every religion falls into the +/-

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
This is HUGE... .. so Ill finish it later *Insert thats what she said*

but on a serious note, i think you are an amazing member and your last post was very helpful as well looking forward to reading this in its entirety and giving a strong response. S&F !

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Thank you for taking the time to write this up. It's informative. I'm glad I was able to have the time to read through it. Definatly worth bookmarking to return to and read more in depth, links included.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by WordPlayJAy

Wow, thanks a lot! Your comments really help, I've been very depressed lately and I decided I would make this post for my self even if every one just thinks I'm crazy. If another person claims the same thing I'm saying, and is really worth following, I'd follow him, but I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon and I really want to get the world united in order to save it from various ailments which effect us all.

Here is an amazing video if your interested in Islam: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by PURPLEMAN

there is no need to follow another, follow yourself, you have the gift of god inside you and as his son you are like jesus.
this i belive, the real power is what you would do when the time comes for others,
when you stand before the abyss and face the darkness ask yourself why you would take the fall?
would you do it to save yourself or would you leap into the unknowen to save a stranger who others dont think is worth saving, that to me is the way jesus would have done it.
Find your own path up the mountain for the path well travelled surely goes though the widest gate and the path we make for ourselves passes though the narrowest
peace.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Have a little watch of this

www.youtube.com...

But even better, look up Michael Newton Destiny of a soul.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Why are you depressed my friend.... the world is beautiful!!

Look for the positive bro..

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Hiya, my name is Ted, and I just want to let you know that it is very nice to meet you.The few posts you have made have been very informative and seem to truly come from the heart, and I commend you for your lightwork. This is no exception, though it is a WHOLE LOT to take in.

I loved your post about you offering your healing, and thought it was a great effort at bringing some light to this world. But as I read through the many, many replies you received, I noticed a key problem in your attempts. And that has been you doing it all by yourself.

I just want to let you know that you are not alone in your work, and though I am not an experienced healer myself, I have spent much time in search of the Truth, and have healed myself greatly with my own energy/reiki work. Seeing you reach out to people you've never known prompted me to really think about my place in this world and the gifts I have been given as we advance to the new age.

What I am getting at, is I don't wish for healing, as my heart and soul are gaining amazing strides at independence and unconditional love. I simply want to take up your Cross. I want to heal others and bring light to the world just like you. As a 3rd level reiki master, I know that you have the ability to perform attunements to bring others to the next step of their energy bodies and healing abilities, and that is what I request so I may follow in your footsteps.

Thank you, regardless of your answer, as I know your heart is out to heal the world.
-Namaste

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Hey, I can't read any one's replies right now I'm in a hurry but if you care to, please check out this video on The Arrival of the Madhi, Dajjal, and Planet X

www.youtube.com...

I will write back tonight or tomorrow. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Oh yeah one more thing before I'm off. Here is a simple mathematical proof that all reality is essentially an illusion as stated in The Holy Qu'Ran ("The life of this world is nothing but illusion"). Picture if you will the value of infinity, infinity is every number going on forever, but there is a catch, to have every number ever you must take in negative and imaginary numbers, and zero, when one does this, you see that in fact, everything in existence would have the value of zero, simply because all the numbers would cancel one another out in the value, except zero, and at the same time we perceive things as being of value when in fact the value of all things is no value at all. Therefore, this reality although seemingly vast and infinite is nothing more than an illusion of a greater reality.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I think this is what is meant by form is emptiness

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Now, I have some time. What a crazy day I've been having, how about you all?

I'm going to go out on a limb here, this is probably my last religious post for a long time, but consider the following if you can believe all that:

We know from other threads that there is a good chance we are in fact part alien. The various Holy Books all say that God created the Angels before men. Could aliens be the angels? That would explain a lot. For one thing, satan... he is said to be a fallen angel, who is sort of immortal in our universe... could this be a reptilian overlord? the reptilian overlord responsible for all our misleading. I think so, this is also really weird because it reminds me of Piccolo from Dragon Ball Z, who is asexual, a slug like alien, and is the incarnation of the devil in the later part of the original Dragon Ball series.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonNova

Thank you so much Ted!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Yeah, the world is definitely a great place... I just get sad sometimes thinking about how greater it could be.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

No doubt, follow yourself, truer words have never been spoken. That's how I got here, following my self. They say that Islam is the natural way, for me, on my path, is was and still is and forever will be.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Well, there you have it, that's the true religion the way I see it. Islam. Peace.

new topics

top topics

join