It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Leaks 10,000 E-mails from Iranian Government

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Anonymous Leaks 10,000 E-mails from Iranian Government

www.theepochtimes.com

A collection of 10,365 e-mails from the Iranian government were leaked to digital activist group Anonymous Operations by a hacker on June 2. According to members of Anonymous, the files were taken after the hacker accessed the Iranian Passport and Visa Office email center.

The bulk of the files are visa applications for an “oil meeting.... many from China,” according to a source, who added “it was a big raid,” and that the Iranian government has been in the process of trying to cover up the incident for the past few days.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Anonymous, the hacker group, said that they have obtained and will leak 10,000 emails from the Iranian regime regarding oil meetings with China and other topics.

Tehran has been trying to cover up the incident over the past several days. The files were taken after a hacker accessed the Iranian Passport and Visa Office email center.

www.theepochtimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Anonymous = CIA
Wikileaks = Mossad

Any other questions?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Makes me wonder if they are trying to play nice with the government.
Perfect time for the CIA to get in and recruit.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Syria riots+Secret ME China oil meeting=Triple times gas price

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Anonymous = CIA
Wikileaks = Mossad

I agree with your view wikileaks, still not entirely sure of Anon, but more than likely controlled opposition, just like wikileaks.

so let me guess, these leaks are damaging to Iran, and will prove they are building bombs, probably have created a biological weapon that only targets Israelis, and I'm sure other sundry things that will help beat those war drums louder.

I hope I am mistaken

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
If anonymous was really regular people and not a government agency, someone would have stepped up and took credit by now!! This is just an easy way for government agencies to release whatever information they want to make other countries look bad to set up their next plan....I can't see a group of hackers not wanting the credit for stuff "they" have done so far....Just a thought

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Anonymous is everyone and no one. It could be a member of the CIA, but it's probably just a bunch of kids on 4chan

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Anonymous = CIA
Wikileaks = Mossad

Any other questions?

I'm in the CIA?

Cool.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

Are you saying you're a member of Anon?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Anonymous = CIA
Wikileaks = Mossad

Any other questions?

I agree that this is the current status, but I still want to believe that at one time they both had honorable intentions and were hijacked.

At one time I also wanted to believe in the Tooth Fairy, but Duane "The Rock" Johnson killed that for me.

Regards,

t

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Yea the Anonymous = CIA makes sense why would they be attacking US companies and blame it on a false entity. It is a digital false flag operation.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Anonymous = CIA
Wikileaks = Mossad

Any other questions?

I disagree.

WikiLEaks focused on the U.S government first and subsequent leaks have focused on other governments do to the noted discrepancy.

That said...I do find it interesting that WikiLeaks has turned into an Anonymous endeavour...perhaps there WikiLeaks recognized that it had become to high profile and went 'underground'...

I am still an advocate of transparency and if the only way to acccomplish this is to go this route then perhaps there is no other way until the generational gap in politics and comprehension is bridged to a more equal level...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I believe (probably will get flamed) That this was the only way for Obama to give transparency to the American public.

Wikileak/Anonymous all started when Obama took office, I believe

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
You know, I have been wary of the Anon/CIA link, but the more I read and learn about Anon, I really see it as a reach that they are one in the same, let alone connected. But, I am totally open minded and willing to read any evidence that ties the two together….if anyone has any. In the meantime, I do like what Anon has been doing for the most part. Really, if they are real, they may have figured out what a true democracy is in this day and age, and as they state, they are for the free exchange of information, whatever that information may be. But if anyone has anything to back up the Anon/CIA alliance, please let me know. Thanks!

As for this latest OP, it will be interesting to see what comes from these emails. Once they are out there and people have had a chance to look through them, I’m sure there will be some intel that would be useful to someone. I just hope that isn’t to a rival nation that uses it to put boots on the ground and wings in the air over said country.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TETRA.X
reply to post by SpectreDC

Are you saying you're a member of Anon?

Yeah that kinda goes against the name of the group doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The Operation is still on going and the file is being uploaded to several sites so we can guarantee 100% up-time even if some sites ban the file, it's also password protected and the password hasn't been released yet it would be released once the file is guaranteed to have 100% up-time

Watch:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC

Anonymous = CIA
Wikileaks = Mossad

Any other questions?

I'm in the CIA?

Cool.

Just posting invalidates, or should invalidate your claim. By claiming to be a part under a registered name you've defeated the purpose, it's like claiming to be a member on a social networking site. While possible you were a part in group activities before, you post just revoked your own ability to be anonymous.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Anonymous originated on 4chan in 2003
edit on 2/6/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
reply to post by Jordan River

Anonymous originated on 4chan in 2003
edit on 2/6/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

Huh, doesn't mean it couldn't be changed by our gov. who knows.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join