It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Leaks 10,000 E-mails from Iranian Government

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Anonymous = CIA
Wikileaks = Mossad

Any other questions?

I wasn't logged in when i read this (you know those random moments where you have to re-login on ATS
) but i logged just to star you.Finally a few people (very few) start to get what's going on.The thing is,they wont be waiting for the rest to get a clue about it.They'll,once again,pick up a different plan and keep on going.We're too dumb and too slow to keep up with them (i say "we" because what the majority does or doesn't affects all of us).
edit on 2-6-2011 by Oceanborn because: typo

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Anonymous is used by the Jesuits, the V/Guy Fawkes imagery is a dead give away to who is hiding behind the idea of Anon.

After doing a little more research I discovered that some people believe that "The Count of Monte Cristo" is really about the Jesuits getting kicked out of Europe and coming back for vengeance. There are even references in it to the Illuminati. That struck me as odd at first then I thought about it more and realized the connections that the movie V makes. First it makes a hero out of a terrorist who's cousin was a Jesuit and who was friends with them, Guy Fawkes. A man with a group of other Catholics that attempted to assassinate King James I and the the politicians in Parliament to regain a Catholic monarch in England. Throughout the movie V, who represents a modern Guy Fawkes, is also said to be Edmond Dantès the lead character from "The Count of Monte Cristo." At the end of the movie the 1812 overture is played while saying he is Edmond Dantes. The character seeks to makes a return and gets vengeance. In 1812 the French invaded Russia and where kicked to the curb, it just so happens that Russia was a safe haven for the Jesuits and with Europe in the shape it was in from Napoleon the Jesuits were able to make their return in 1814 as the Vatican made it legal to be a Jesuit again. But it was that battle in 1812 that sealed the deal. That's what the 1812 overture was created in celebration of.

Thomas Jefferson said, “I do not like the reappearance of the Jesuits...Shall we not have regular swarms of them here, in as many disguises as only a king of the gypsies can assume, dressed as printers, publishers, writers and schoolmasters? If ever there was a body of men who merited eternal damnation on earth and in hell, it is this Society of Loyola’s. Nevertheless, we are compelled by our system of religious toleration to offer them an asylum....” -In the movie V it was said about V, he is everyone, my father, my mother, my sister, my brother. This is the concept of Anonymous, it is hidden by potentially being anyone and everyone.

Abraham Lincoln said about them, "I know the Jesuits never forget nor forsake." -Sounds a little like anon's we do not forgive we do not forget.

We are legion? That is in reference to being the army of Rome.

"The Jesuits are a Military organization, not a religious order, their chief is a general of an army, not the mere father abbot of a monastery. And the aim of this organization is power, power in its most despotic exercise absolute power, universal power, power to control the world by the volition of a single man. Jesuitism is the most absolute of despotisms and at the same time the greatest and most enormous of abuses." -Napoleon

With that being said most of Anon just likes to get lulz, but when 'Anonymous' starts doing the things they do in real life, it is clear that it is not just a bunch of kids getting laughs and looking at naked chicks, far more perverted people lurk in the shadows...Catholic priests.

edit on 2-6-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
we're actively ruining your fun

one site at time, thank you for your patience

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I dont understand why Anonymous is targeting Iran, but Iran isnt a threat.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Could be. It certainly looks like it after watching the video. Seriously, where's the "American's we know you feel betrayed by your government..." Vid?

But if Anonymous are CIA they may have shot themselves in the foot, their online presence is an ideal one that possibly even they can't stop.

Wiki Leaks is leaks plain and simple. Anonymous is capable of becoming so much more, all it takes is the right person in the right place, at the right time to decide that they too are Anonymous and the revolution could be over and won in a keystroke.

Of course if the system changes and the walls fall it is up to the men without walls to decide how they will act. Like heroes, men or animals.

edit on 2-6-2011 by CourageousEyesoftheHeart because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2011 by CourageousEyesoftheHeart because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2011 by CourageousEyesoftheHeart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
The lack of understanding about 'Anonymous' on ATS is beyond me. Conspiracies here, conspiracies there.

"Anonymous" are led by their own actions. They are different people all the time. There is no conspiracy to it.

People need to stop saying.. "Anonymous is CIA" such and such. Some of you really need to get off ATS and explore other sites. If Anonymous was the CIA, then I.. Myself, am a CIA agent.

Anonymous. Is. Not. CIA/Mossad/U.S Government, or anything else.
Anonymous is everyone. They are different people all the time.

Not everything is a conspiracy.
edit on 3-6-2011 by Nuker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Agreed with above but... I think what some people have expressed in this thread, and rightfully so, is that the Government COULD very well be behind this leak. They simply release the information under the guise of anonymous as a way of manipulating situations, as anonymous is anyone and everyone it is not unfathomable.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Anonymous? pfft yeah right. The Anonymous that I know would order pizza to peoples doors like 800 pizzas, bombard people with calls, hack facebooks... not leak intel that Wikileaks job isn't it?? I mean CIAleaks

Nuker sir I star you. On this site if you take a poo and its a little green you've been probed by aliens.
edit on 3-6-2011 by R3N3G4D3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Anonymous = CIA
Wikileaks = Mossad

Any other questions?

Talk about disinformation.

Both of these organizations have worldwide public support and such labels seem like an attempt to stop that support by linking them unpopular organizations.

Now, it's quite possible that the leaks come from Mossad or the CIA, but I very much doubt wikileaks or anonymous is directly related to either Mossad or the CIA.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by kuai137

what if i say im a hacker and have hacked US Government e-mails? would u believe me?

if i produce photoshoped letters as evidence, write the stories myself, would you believe it?

in the 21st century everything is brought down to belief. it is impossible to confirm any of such reporting. Even if you are behind the hacking, you can't be sure whether you are setup, hence if the security is good enough, they can create false e-mails with orchestrated info for you to hack. In that sense, once again, it all comes down to belief.

Take for example a bag full of money, one way of increasing security against thieves, is to create duplicates of this bag, and place them in different places, make it easier for thieves to trail the fake bags, but almost impossible to track the real one.

We can never be sure.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Anon is borderline e-terroism, pentagon just said cyber attacks are acts of war and there's ATS'ers claiming to be anon here?

Are you disinformation agents creating a false Flag so DHS can close this site down?

Such statements should be treated equally as e-threats to elected officials, your accounts should be banned I'm sorry, I like this site too much to see it go away.

This is NOT a joke!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Not the work of anonymous but that of the US gov.

Easy to maskerade this move as Anon.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nuker
The lack of understanding about 'Anonymous' on ATS is beyond me. Conspiracies here, conspiracies there.

"Anonymous" are led by their own actions. They are different people all the time. There is no conspiracy to it.

People need to stop saying.. "Anonymous is CIA" such and such. Some of you really need to get off ATS and explore other sites. If Anonymous was the CIA, then I.. Myself, am a CIA agent.

Anonymous. Is. Not. CIA/Mossad/U.S Government, or anything else.
Anonymous is everyone. They are different people all the time.

Not everything is a conspiracy.
edit on 3-6-2011 by Nuker because: (no reason given)

How do you know that Anonymous is different people all the time? Some of the times it could easily be the same people, you don't know, they are anonymous, that's the point. Nobody here is saying that all of anon is part of a conspiracy, when somebody says anon=cia or jesuits, they don't mean everybody, they mean the specific people hacking. Did you hack? No? Then you are not the anon that hacked, therefore not cia or part of another conspiracy. Do you know me? No? So I am anon? Yes? Am I anon that hacked? No. So not all anon is really anon then? True. Somebody specific is hacking, unless you take credit then how can you group yourselves with the hackers? You can't. So whoever is hacking is fair game for suspicion, since it is not you or I doing the hacking it means we don't know who is doing it and what their motives really are, you can claim you do, but do you really? Maybe in the games of 4chan all of anon could be the hackers, but in the real world, an individual or a few individuals are responsible for the action.

Anonymous CAN be everyone.
Anonymous IS NOT everyone.
There is a difference.
edit on 3-6-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
sorry but if i had hacker skills screw hacktivism

i be making money.

even if its the cia or a private group its nice to know noone is off limits.

wikilieaks has been called by cia
anonymous has been called cia

really anyone can do anything hell even foreign powers the cia will always get the blame.

if you got the skills go for the gold and the billions of dollars floating around in cyberspace

enough with the penty ante stuff that doesnt change nothing but money

money is the stuff that dreams are made of and that you can see and feel its change.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
If Anonymous isn't an organised group, who "can be everyone or noone", then how can you claim to be part of it? Part of what? It can't be both, it's either a tangible group you are member of, or it's a fluid system you, or anyone, can never tag their name to. So for that reason I can't believe anyone here who says they are part of it is truthful. If it is true, then you don't really know what you are a part of at all.

As for Anyonymous (the word, used at will) being a front for CIA/US Government actions (such as hacking Iran computers, spreading viruses there etc), I can see that being a possibility. They should worry about their home countries' problems first (I'm guessing most are American - if the organisation exists at all, that is).
edit on 3-6-2011 by AR154 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Would love to see someone prove that "Anonymous" is a CIA front.

If you can't, you should probably stop blowing hot air.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar

How do you suppose that would be proven?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AR154

wikileaks of course lulz
edit on 3-6-2011 by j35us because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I think you guys are missing the point of the statement "Anonymous is Everyone". I think taken literally, you end up with the brain-hurt of a maze that The_Phantom came up with above. No offense The_Phantom, I liked how it twisted and turned and all, but like I said, when taken literally, it is really hard to grasp. But from a conceptual basis as the overall idea, I think it works pretty well. It is you. It is me. It is human-kind or humanity itself. So you are right, it can or could be everyone, sure. But you are also right in saying that it is not everyone. Obviously, there are forces that Anonymous is "fighting" against, and those people/entities are of course not part of the everyone. I think what I am trying to say is that you can't take their mantra, motto, slogan, or super secret handshake as a literal statement. The phrase that I like that I read somewhere about Anonymous was "If you want to be a part of Anonymous, you already are". To me, that kind of summed up what and who they were. If what they are accomplishing appeals to you, then you are Anonymous. You don't have to be a hacker and do the physical work involved. You support the "cause" and that is what makes up Anonymous. Maybe I am totally wrong and don't know what I am talking about, but that is my take on it.

Ugh, now my head hurts. I need a beer.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar

Everybody gets questioned here, groups in the open and groups in secret, nobody is excluded. Especially when people that claim to be part of a group are acting on the world scene. The hot air will continue on a steady stream, if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join