It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which interest you more about ELEnin-If its a supercomet/brown dwarf ect. or a Space Craft? And why?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

How come my friend, did I post it in wrong area?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I would prefer it to be a spacecraft.This would be the greatest find in American History and would re-write the books as we know it. Could be a bad thing but it also could be a good thing. I want to know for sure that we are not alone. Right now we are only specualting that we are not alone. We still do not have hard devine evidence yet. But my reality knows it's not a spacecraft. But you asked which I would prefer.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I live my life the same no matter what I read or think might happen, enjoy each day to the fullest because it's an amazing experience and gift to be here not because I fear what may come, in this reality we all leave/die at some point, so fearing when it might happen is just wasting the time you have here. Thanks for the thoughts, peace my friend.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacofunk64
I would prefer it to be a spacecraft.

This would be the greatest find in American History and would re-write the books as we know it. Could be a bad thing but it also could be a good thing.

I agree for some it could be bad and others good

I want to know for sure that we are not alone. Right now we are only specualting that we are not alone.

Depends on what is considered alone lol my friend.

We still do not have hard devine evidence yet. But my reality knows it's not a spacecraft. But you asked which I would prefer.

Thanks for your input

edit on 6/1/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb17c519abe1.gif[/atsimg]
For remaining FEARLESS in the unknown, I loved that post

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I remember reading something in revelations or some such, that the earth would stop spinning for three days.

If this were a dwarf star, I wonder is it's gravitational pull could stop the rotation of the earth in September when it gets closest to us

That would concern me

Right now until mid July, elenin is basically matching our speed and orbit, so if it is a star, we should notice major earth disruption after July 14, when that pattern breaks

Elenin is approximately 1.8 a.u. Away from earth for a good 6-7weeks. May ,26 a July 14

Check the jpl orbit

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
I don't mind it being a supercomet or spacecraft. I do mind though if it is a brown dwarf.

How the hell could we escape an encounter with a brown dwarf without noticing massive earth changes.

Comets and spaceships can be shot down. But brown dwarfs? Oh no! You can't shoot that down!

I would imagine that if a spaceship could use interstellar travel to get to us it would be more than capable of defending itself from our weapons.
Either option, spacecraft or brown dwarf would make huge changes to the world,the first options being the more interesting one though, in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
I remember reading something in revelations or some such, that the earth would stop spinning for three days.

Please post the data you speak of my friend. I have read about the 3 days of night elsewhere even the Agency mentioned that lol

If this were a dwarf star, I wonder is it's gravitational pull could stop the rotation of the earth in September when it gets closest to us

That would be a massive amount of energy managed to do so, imaging the tides caused from a stop in motion.

Right now until mid July, elenin is basically matching our speed and orbit, so if it is a star, we should notice major earth disruption after July 14, when that pattern breaks

I feel Fukashima EQ was strangley timed around when debris from ELEnin was sayed to of been near.
Thanks

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

The cover up concerning the object concerns me. And a lot of tidbit info. Just read a piece by a pastor named Riley. He first looked into the object in 2001. He felt that it was discovered in 1981 and that a meeting , like Bilderberg was held where governments and big shots agreed in 1983 to keep this secret. Bunkers have been built and a Doomsday seed vault.

Martial law preparations supposedly for terrorists are in place. The Vatican, even with it's own telescopes remains silent. Missing images on Google sky. Recent shut down of some deep space imager . Govt. stockpiling of food rations. Quick printing of some relocation handbooks. Individually all can and have been explained away.

Leonid Elenin? Really? Really? Basically no public discussion on getting prepared.

The accounts of rumbling sounds worldwide after the March alignments. Now forgotten, explained away.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Have you no shame?

(Rhetorical question)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join