It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men and Child support. What is the answer?

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

.The Real Truth - Fatherless – The Nuclear Family MeltdownFAMILY
Fatherless
The Nuclear Family Meltdown
BY KEVIN D. DENEE AND H. CHRIS LOMASDecember 10, 2008.For thousands of years the family unit has been under assault. One of two vital players—fathers—is increasingly not showing up on the job. Why? And where will it end?

Who are you? What made you the way you are? What do you look like? What do you value in life? What are your hopes, dreams and goals?

None of these questions can be answered in a word, or even a sentence. However, the basis of these answers, the material that you would need, began to be compiled when your life started.

A plethora of other “deep” or “probing” questions could be asked about your person—but in almost every case, you could not turn to a single event that forms the answer. This is because your life experience from the day you were conceived has helped shape the person you are today.

From a scientific perspective, any answer to the above questions would come from your brain. Let’s notice how your brain has been working from the beginning of your life (emphasis ours): “Brain cells are ‘raw’ materials—much like lumber is a raw material in building a house. Heredity may determine the basic number of ‘neurons’ (brain nerve cells) children are born with, and their initial arrangement, but this is just a framework. A child’s environment has enormous impact on how these cells get connected or ‘wired’ to each other.”

“A brain is not a computer. The brain begins working long before it is finished. And the same processes that wire the brain before birth also drive the very rapid growth of learning that occurs immediately after birth. At birth, a baby’s brain contains 100 billion neurons, roughly as many nerve cells as there are stars in the Milky Way...During the first years of life, the brain undergoes a series of extraordinary changes” (“Brain Development,” University of Maine).

From a young age, you were a giant sponge, drinking in your environment—sounds, shapes, lights, faces, voices, languages, music, emotions, etc. As you grew, more complex things impacted your world, ultimately developing who you are today—parents, other caregivers, siblings, friends, education, physical environment, etc.

Now ask: Which individuals were most responsible for your developmental years of life? For almost every reader, the answer is your father and mother.

For millennia, this has been the cycle for the family unit: A man and woman come together in marriage. They have children. They care for their children and teach them how to live. The children grow up, take what they have learned and live their own lives, usually becoming parents. And thus, the cycle continues.

That cycle is quickly falling apart. The social experiments of the 20th and 21st centuries—which have attempted to redefine the roles of parent and child—have caused the family to come under assault. One of the greatest factors is that families are increasingly becoming fatherless.

The Facts
Over the last 50 years, more and more children have been growing up without their fathers. The role of a father should, simply from a mathematical perspective, be one that contributes 50% to the development of any child. But millions of children in the United States, and the world at large, will put their heads on a pillow tonight in a home without a father.

Here are some statistics from Focus on the Family (emphasis ours):

•“The United States leads the world in fatherless families, with roughly 24 million children (or 34% of all kids in the United States) living in homes where the father does not reside.”

•“Nearly 40% of children in father-absent homes have not seen their dad during the past year.”

•“More than half of all fatherless children have never been in their dad’s home.”

Stop and consider the first two points. Twenty-four million children are growing up without a father figure—without the teaching, guiding, experience-building, correcting, nurturing that a father can bring. When you see 20 children, realize that seven are not living with their father. Then realize that nearly 10 million have not even seen their father in the past year!

Consider a point of reference: “In 1960, less than eight million children under age 18 were living in families where the father was absent” (U.S. Bureau of the Census). This means that the number of children being raised in single-mother homes has tripled in less than 50 years!

In the 1950s, the term “nuclear family” was coined. This essentially described a family of a father, mother and children. This was to distinguish from an “extended family,” which could include grandparents, or others. By the 1960s, 80% of America’s children lived with two married parents—today under 60% do.

A 1996 Gallup poll revealed 79% agree that “The most significant family, or social problem facing America is the physical absence of the father from the home.”

Additionally, the poll stated that 54% feel that fathers do not know what is going on in their children’s lives and that 90% feel it is important that a child lives with both a father and a mother.

The nuclear family is facing a meltdown. Where will it all end? What impact will this have on millions of minds—generation after generation? How can we solve the mess in which our social experiments have put us?

Source: www.realtruth.org...

Description of video below:

Upgrade to Flash Player 10 for improved playback performance. Upgrade Now or More Info. close
444,121 Like Add toShare Loading... This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Uploaded by rohstyles23 on Jun 1, 2009

BUY THE DVD AT: infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net...
In an historic final interview, filmmaker and music promoter Aaron Russo goes in depth on the insider-knowledge given to him by a member of the Rockefeller family. Russo was told-- prior to 9/11-- of plans to stage terror attacks, invade foreign nations, and kickstart a high-tech police state control grid that would track the populations' every move with implantable RFID microchips.
This information-packed presentation is filled with never-before seen footage. Throughout the film, Alex Jones breaks down the latest activities of the New World Order and how it ties into what Russo predicted.
Aaron explains how the elite created the women's liberation movement to break up the family and tax working women. Russo breaks down the deception of democracy-- which is nothing more than mob rule guaranteed to produce tyranny.
Russo also exposes the IRS & Federal Reserve. He blasts the unconstitutional and predatory institutions that have crippled the American Republic and crushed the people with bogus taxes, inflation and loss of privacy. Russo explains that he himself was persecuted in the late 80s by a criminal 'retroactive' tax scheme that attempted to levy new taxes on years already passed.
As night falls on the Republic, Aaron Russo delivers a powerful call for the forces of liberty to rise and crush tyranny. Only then can the Republic be restored.

Go to 34:00 to hear Aaron Russo's interview talk about how TPTB have planned to break up the family unit to make everyone disloyal to their own blood, only loyal to "the corporation"...............in other words, we are now allowing TPTB to pressure us enough to turn us and our children into good little corporate zombie slaves.

34 million American kids - fatherless and if their mothers are half as vendictive as my ex daughter in law from hell, they are being denied their paternal heritage.

But hey, that's what corporate america wants..............people that only are beholden to their company.

Break up the family unit and you have broken up America - like a cancer from the inside out.

The majority of you are too spoiled, too selfish and too stupid to see the combine coming.
edit on 8-6-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abrihetx
Why are there so many people that are angry with women? ...

I can't speak for anyone else of course, but I for one have no quarrel with women. My beef is with political-feminism. It just so happens that so many woman have bought into the rhetoric to their own detriment. But many men side with "the movement" as well, and I resent them just as much.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The answer is to not have kids.

And isn't that interesting. If you want to pass on your genes, you have to conform to the system that will screw you over. If you don't conform to the system, you die off to make room for the more obedient corporate slaves.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observer99
The answer is to not have kids.

And isn't that interesting. If you want to pass on your genes, you have to conform to the system that will screw you over. If you don't conform to the system, you die off to make room for the more obedient corporate slaves.

So we are back to the "men must be sterilized" argument.
edit on 10-6-2011 by CobraCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
Men have been used because its in our very nature to protect females and put them before ourselves.Thats why we have seen the odd ignorant to the system "HE MAN" post even in this thread.

Excellent description.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I agree with that quoted part of post about fathers being absent and it's affects on childrens lives.
But it seems there is more than just that at play.
How many married people RIGHT NOW in the world don't spend much time with their kids while they are together as a family unit due to work, golf, other activities that take time away from their kids?
The answer is MILLIONS.
So the key is to make spending time with kids THE PRIORITY while you are married than the kids all of a sudden being a priority AFTER the divorce when it's all to gone to hell.

The biggest lie we've ever been told is the old chestnut of QUALITY TIME not QUANTITY TIME.
Well guess what. Kids want QUANTITY TIME and couldn't give a rats about whether it's quality or not.
The old quality time lie was to assauge parents feelings of guilt for not being able to spend quantity time with their kids, so the parents would keep on being good corporate slaves to buy trinkets that are meaningless in the big scheme of things.

Instead of women blaming men and vice versa, we all have to admit that we are all to blame for how we've let the system take away our presence as parents collectively.
There are a lot of empty homes during the day in most houses in the western world.
So what are we working for then? Empty houses that will only see a person present each day when the kids have grown and flown the coup and when the system no longer has any use for us?

Personally, I think we are all pathetic as a generation who should be mature enough to know better.

It's been proven that kids don't need much to survive financially.
They do however need lots of love and ATTENTION.
Which is, or should at least be, FREE.

Until we all wake up and stop pointing fingers and levelling blame at each other and acknowledging our role in the mess and owning up to it, all we are doing is showing the next generation how the system works and perpetuating another generation to the same misery.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Most parents that are married struggle to spend any time with their children thanks to the feminist agenda and the degeneration of the family unit which has forced both parents into the workplace, both often working 60 hours a week simply to maintain a fair, traditional standard of living.

My brother has gone back to the desert for the fifth time because he cannot find full-time work stateside that pays enough even though he is a skilled in-demand technician. His wife is a banker who also works full time. Meanwhile, their one year old daughter is being raised in daycare, a few hours in the evening with Mom, and maybe she will see Dad sometime this year for two weeks. And then maybe he will take another year off again before going back for yet another year.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Binder
reply to post by Annee

I gross $70K a year. After medical insurance, taxes, and child support I net $400 a week. She makes $50K a year before my child support bolsters her net an additional $27K a year

So what.

It is your child.

While reading this thread I thought you were jaded against men at times, but this just proves it beyond a doubt.

Quite frankly, i'm not even sure that writing anything directed to you about this topic would be of any use, as you've clearly stated that you just don't care about the how unfair the current child-support system is, and what it's doing to individuals. I've gone through my parents divorce, and as I was 15 at the time was able to chose who I lived with -- I chose my father. My mom never had to pay a dime to him for child-support, while she milked him for almost half of his monthly pay in alimony checks, while (get this) living in Texas with her boyfriend, and claiming the tax benefits of being married under Texas common law. I should also mention that she lied out of her teeth in the divorce hearings, claiming she had no skills as a worker (yet she had a job doing bookkeeping for 2 years prior to their divorce) just to get the freebies from him.

This left my father, his girlfriend (now wife) and myself living in a 1 bedroom apartment, barely making the bills. It also left him without the funds to attend to my dental health, physical health, or mental health. All items that I've had to pickup the tab on my own over the last few years. It's pretty absurd that a person has to wait until they have a life threatening infection in their gums, at 27, to have their wisdom teeth removed. It might have been nice to have my ADD diagnosed prior to my mid 20's, and before i failed out of college twice, but that's the way it goes when that person's mother is a narcissistic psychopath and abuses the system.

The poster you replied to, was sharing his view of how unfair the system is and how it's hurting his life, other poster's have done the same, and your answer is simply "So What"?! Have a little empathy for others, and I'm not sure what caused you to hate on men so much, but you're projecting a ton of anger at people that don't deserve it. Everyone's situation is different, and try to consider that when replying. Some fathers choose to become fathers, others don't even get the option. There was a report a few years ago where a woman kept the semen from a condom (or from a blowjob, i can't recall) then impregnated herself with it, and the father was required to pay child support. Is your answer to that as well, "So what."?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CobraCommander

Hey I feel for you. I've been in a similiar situation myself years ago. So believe me, i also put myself in that as well.
My post was generally speaking rather than on an individual basis as there are as many examples as there are people. But the thing is, what are we going to do about this mess? It's just frustrating and there seems no hope in sight.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

I totally agree and while my three sons are now (the oldest is 35) approaching or close to approaching middle age, we, my husband and I spent both quality and quantity time with them.

I elected to quit working outside the home and for ten years spent time at home watching other people's children so I could also be with my own children and still bring in some money.

Am still in contact with six of the children I mothered.

The separation of the family unit and particularly man vs woman is a war stadegy........pure and simple.

Divide and conquer.

Humanity ie: Homosapien's strongest weapon is the family unit and love.............that is systematically being torn apart (again divide and conquer) by TPTB, The real puppet masters.

Tear apart the male and female bond (the ying and yang) and you will have chaos and the ability to conquer becomes much easier.

There are forces at work, and like the air we breath, they are unseen, hidden forces.

Love is the answer, everything else is an illusion.

www.reptilian-interference.com...

Humanity has allowed ourselves to become dumbed down, distracted and divided...............this has been done on purpose to us by outside (unseen) forces.

Start researching Quantum Physics...............the truth is not out there but within.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

The best war stadegy is to divide and conquer....................divide the Ying from Yang and you will have victory and that is exactly what these unseen forces have been doing.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Starred your post...........I agree.

United we stand, divided we fall.

The time of blaming and hating, fighting and disunity must stop.

Our children need us and they need us adults united.

Again, love is the answer, everything else is an illusion - David Icke.

One of the very best books I have (and I'm on my third copy) is "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu........very interesting read.

Humanity has been at war from outside, unseen forces since we were created.

Our true history and potential has been purposely kept hidden from us and our children.

When I looked after other people's children in order to stay home with my three sons, I had on average about 4-5 kids from the neighborhood that were 9 -11 years of age that just wanted to "hang around" would even help and were really sweet kids, alone - both parents had to work (corporations have designed this destruction of the family unit, making it impossible for both parents not to have to work to simply survive) because corporations that now rule our planet, want to see every single human having an allegiance to the corporation and "system" vs the way it use to be towards "family".

This war stradegy is all being systematically planned and executed on purpose.

The 50m dollar question is who is truly at the top of the pyramid - who are the real puppet masters.

Now read my location and name....................I did not chose this name or location lightly.

I received the picture below from a very valued friend on ATS and am now passing it along to all who read this.

The hate, the disunity must stop if we are to survive. For the sake of our children and our children's children.

The hatred and distrations are dividing us and if we continue down the road we are on, we will be a conquered species.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4b02378b747e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I send good thoughts for your brother's safe return.

Most parents that are married struggle to spend any time with their children thanks to the feminist agenda and the degeneration of the family unit which has forced both parents into the workplace, both often working 60 hours a week simply to maintain a fair, traditional standard of living.

Starred your post.

The above statement is true............and it is being designed, crafted as such "divide and conquer".

Who is being divided?

All of us

What is the strongest bond of love?

The family

Break that bond, divide that unity and conquering becomes child's play.

Again I keep posting and nobody is listening.................the 50m dollar question is who is at the very top of the pyramid, who are the real puppet masters.

Now, many will say the banksters, the corporate heads, the government..................personally I suspect (suspect do not know for sure) the bankers, corporate heads, even the heads of government are nothing more than puppets..............there are unseen forces at work here and until humanity becomes aware of who the real enemy is that is dividing us against each other, we are doomed to remaining enslaved and imprisoned.

The video below is one I am just now checking out. I'm not advocating it yet, just beginning to check it out. But I'm finding it quite interesting.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

That's nothing. Mine owes over 100k and I can't get the state to do anything....they did arrest him once and he paid 200 bail to get out...they sent me the 200 a few months later as a support payment. He left the state and works under the table, he bought a new motorcycle, house and a new in ground pool, got married and now has two more kids.

I do agree with the op. They way they do the cs is unfair and it's the reason so many don't pay. But there will always be ones that won't pay no matter how much you help the and try to make it easier for them, like mine.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Anyone besides me get tired of hearing about the feminist agenda.

MAN went to war - - left women to fend for themselves. Guess what - - the women did just fine without you.

MAN comes home - - expects woman to revert back to subservient.

Are you out of your mind?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

MAN went to war - - left women to fend for themselves. Guess what - - the women did just fine without you.

Oh brother.

For one thing, men were sent to war (often against their wishes)... maybe we should have brought you all along rather than "leaving you to fend for yourselves." Poor things.

I'm sure women would have felt far less subservient, if like men, they were forced into service as cheap cannon fodder.
edit on 11-6-2011 by SevenBeans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenBeans

Oh brother.

For one thing, men were sent to war (often against their wishes)... maybe we should have brought you all along rather than "leaving you to fend for yourselves." Poor things.

Who cares why/how they went.

Fact is: MAN is responsible for women becoming independent.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

If women were truly independent, they would also bear full responsibility for their own unilateral decision to bring a child into this world, and not leech money from men that did not agree with it in the first place.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by Annee

If women were truly independent, they would also bear full responsibility for their own unilateral decision to bring a child into this world, and not leech money from men that did not agree with it in the first place.

If a woman chose to have a baby by herself through AI - - I agree.

Doing it the old fashion way - - which requires both partners. Buck Up Macho Man - - you are 50% responsible for the act and any results of.

Deal with it.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Buck Up Macho Man - - you are 50% responsible for the act and any results of.

No, if the man does not want the baby, then the woman is 100 % responsible for the result, by her own unilateral decision. Why should man be forced to pay anything, then?

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join