It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agent Orange In Eastern Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Seeing birth defects like that is very saddening.
Why in the world would they have done this, what is the conspiracy behind this?

Could this have been the early stages of Monsanto Corp.?
Was it to poison us?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Those negligent no-brains sprayed it on my home province, New Brunswick.

This is from the Wikipedia page on CFB Gagetown, a very large military base in the province.

Portions of the training area were subject to testing of the defoliants Agent Orange and Agent Purple during the 1960s, which has led to an inquiry as to its long term effects upon the soldiers and civilian base personnel who were exposed to it. The affected areas had soil tests that measured dioxin levels at 143 times the Canadian Council of Ministers of the Environment guidelines for maximum exposure.[citation needed]
In 2009, a New York production company is releasing a feature length documentary looking into the herbicide sprayings that took place at the base from 1956-1984. It has been said that over 3.2 million liters and kilograms of chemical defoliants were sprayed during that time. That number would make the concentration per acre stronger than American sprayings in Vietnam.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 31-5-2011 by OrganicAnagram33 because: Addition

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by OrganicAnagram33

You will never no the reason behind this but you can bet that they just did not care where they put this crap as long as its not in there back yard. Once again the dont care who dies, It is sad. but its the truth. ( or as I see it )
Good luck , God will take care of everyone that I am sure of.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

This shows that it isn't just other countrys or minorities that they deliberately kill. No one is safe no one matters. Not you. Not me. Not our families. No one is safe from these animals that are called the authorities. It is and has been a systematic depopulation of the entire planet which is continuing as I post this. Does it have to impact each and everyone personally before we get the message. SOMEONE IS TRYING AND SUCEEDING IN KILLING US AND OUR LOVED ONES.

join