It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle 30th May 2011 U.K.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
A new crop circle appeared yesterday in Wiltshire UK. I have never been able to decipher what these circles may mean (If anything at all). Does anyone want to have a crack at this one:-

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Not sure why this has come under ATS Skunk Works ?????

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I know there are meanings to some [most.] What exactly these are, is anybodys guess, although I know the usual messages involve the sacred geometry found in all DNA, and the raising of frequencys which would activate the so called 'junk DNA.' The positions of planetary bodies, and where they will be in the cosmos, in relation to the new celestial body [be it a brown dwarf star, comet, planet, etc etc] that is coming in.
They also relay information about the energy thresholds in the center of the milky way, which will be crossing shortly.

Also the most important messages...
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Because skunk works implies that there is no proof on the matter, therefor is speculative and not taken seriously what so ever.

This whole website is a debunkers website. It is here to spread misinformation, sway public opinion, monitor public reaction, and censor any information that does happen to make its way on here. Maybe not censor, but heavily distort.

If youre interested in these subjects, you will not find much help here. mostly ridicule.

Look up Alex Collier and Dolores Cannon. They have alot of answers.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

That is really very unique in its arrangement! I have no idea what messages the creators of crop circles are trying to convey if any at all.. Whether these are man made are extraterrestrial ----anyway you look at them..they are exquisite. Thanks for sharing this beautiful art.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
its a really bad crop circle of mickey mouse imo

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

There you go Op.

To embed video's you have to grab the numbers after the =

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpybyxuljY0

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Here is a very good breakdown of a crop circle, by David Flynn. The level of references contained within the image are mind boggling.

It is a lengthy video, but well worth the watch (when you have the time). His other presentations are also mind boggling and commentary can be found here on ATS.

David Flynn exposes Masonry 33 symbolics!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

An Occult Translation of the Roswell Event: Count Down to 2012
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by icecold7
its a really bad crop circle of mickey mouse imo

For sure...mickey mouse on crop circles.
2nd

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I don't believe you could decode this CC without knowledge that has been so far hidden that it is still getting people murdered.
This could be have been done by humans above Earth or below and the message would still be the same.

The middle circle is not a planetary body but a line that connects them, in their dance around each other.

I believe; the unshaded circle is the sun.
The negative and positive circle is this Nibiru planet/comet.
The 4 concentric circle is the Black hole our sun goes around.

The reason they have shading is also so you can count them and apply them to a timetable.
For example;
Circles=12 This can be 12 days or 12 months (usually lunar but sometimes it is solar)
So something could be happening on 11 June 2011 (Oh no, not 11 again!)
or (12x30=360 days) 24 May 2011

Shaded parts=6
days=5 June 2011
or months=6x30=180days

Positive shaded parts=16
days=15 June 2011
or months=16x30=480days

Doing this way 2 CCs last year picked up the date of 25 April 2010 when it was announced that they had made DNA. Got the feeling they were very against this.

Then you must look at the placing of the circle; the history of the area, the meaning of the placename, any stone circles, etc in the area.

As I have secret knowledge (that I am not prepared to say at present) I know for a fact that the people making these CCs are FOR mankind, and are not made by the forces that are against mankind. In fact a CC hunter has been a victim of missing time and was abducted, then implanted by demonic entities that hate these CCs. He now no longer founds any joy in these CCs.
Many people don't know they had been prophecised by the Hopi Indians that messages would be written in Wheat and sacred grains.

Hope that helps.
Peace and love

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

As I have secret knowledge (that I am not prepared to say at present)

Any idea when you will be announcing this ''Secret Knowledge''??

new topics

top topics

join