It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bio Station Alpha

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Bio Station Alpha

youtu.be

This could be the most important discovery on Mars yet! This structure is 700' x 150', and is colored white with blue and red stripes against the red Martian soil. This is not a rock or mountain. It is a manufactured structure. This is not something that I created, this is something that is currently on Google Mars. NASA wont talk to me about it. I've sent them a few emails, and no reply. Go see for yourself. The coordinates are: 71 49'19.73"N 29 33'06.53"W Discovered by David Martines 2011
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
my friend Dave Martines,is an explorer and has made a rather interesting discovery using Google Mars.Andrew Basiago has shown interest and Richard Hoagland has dismissed it.
This is not disnfo or a hoax.The fact that this was found by someone other than our most popular research "experts",has generated the usual remarks across the board,however,the discovery merits more serious investigation before it is ridiculed;or do we refer back to Schopenhauers saying regarding truth?

youtu.be
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I am sorry friend. This should be in the skunk works thread. This youtube video is hardly enough. It looks like pixelation errors to me. I doubt that Google would let that slide. TPTB are not that sloppy. I do not think that they would leave their Mars base out in the open for everyone to see on Google. But of course this is only my opinion.

Breaking Alternative News.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
this doesnt look like anything like a biodome or anything...looks like artifact

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Nice find! Its clearly a structure. Gives me a feeling to be man made..
Now we just have to wait for NASA to release a high resolution, unedited image of that area..surely they will do that, won't they?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Interesting, thanks for posting. We definitely need some photo experts to check this out.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
It looks to me like a small part of a larger installation. The way the colour of the martian surface changes in a rectangle around it. Could it be that they blocked out a larger portion and left this small area behind in error?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I keep seeing this being called a "bio-station".
What the hell is a bio-station and what feature about this thing qualifies it as that?
I've heard of bio-dome and habitat but never this. It's like people are just making up words now.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I just had a look at the co-ordinates listed with the video. To the bottom right of this discovery there is a series of similar structures. Hundreds of them. All in a confined space. Close together and some are even identical in shape. These could be rocks but who knows. Definantly worth a look at.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Hey,

Just thought I'd add to what was just said, there are literally hundreds of similar looking things to the right of the original. Video: www.youtube.com...

edit on 5-6-2011 by buzzed because: Invalid link

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by montag1111

This has now made the MSM. Very very interesting.
NINEMSN NEWS

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Already posted.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Armchair Astronomer Finds 'Evidence' of Life on Mars

NASA's Jet Propulsion Lab is investigating a California armchair astronomer's claim that a white, fuzzy image on the red planet's surface might be evidence of life.

David Martines' YouTube video is heading for viral status after he uploaded a flyby of Google Earth's Mars explorer zooming in on a white, cylindrical object.

The object, according to Martines, is "about 700 feet long and 150 feet wide." He's calling it "Bio Station Alpha, because I'm just assuming that something lives in it or has lived in it."

His video was uploaded May 28, and has already been watched nearly 750,000 times.

A spokesman for NASA's Jet Propulsion Lab told FoxNews.com it was investigating the wild claims, speculating that "Bio Station Alpha" would most likely be determined to be a glitch in the digital imaging or an unusual feature on the surface of the planet -- and not a Martian base.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
With all of the people who now have access to this imagery NASA can't doctor their images any longer like they did in the past. Someone needs to hold NASA's feet to the fire and make them explian some this stuff but I doubt they even know anything more than the people who discover these amazing structures.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Just went to watch this video.. and it has been removed by user!!! Either he realized that it was a pixelation error, he hoaxed it OR the NASA goons got to him and forced him to remove it!
Interesting!! and damn.. i really wanted to see this Vid!

**Mirror and analysis copies are still available.. fyi**
edit on 6/7/2011 by Nspekta because: for being dumb and not looking past the first link.....

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WeekendWarrior

AND NOW THE LATEST BIO STATION PI-- MORE DETAIL,MORE CLARITY

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wPai6xxfp8

AND NOW HOAGLAND RECANTS HIS STANCE

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
As stated this topic is already covered here.

Please add to that on going discussion.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join