It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails 101

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by isthisreallife

Originally posted by TheRealMrX
reply to post by Rhodin

I think there are very powerful people in our society who are completely consumed by evil and at certain times, they and their minions can become successful at carrying out something as inhuman as chemtrails. The purpose of it may not even be population reduction; although there is evidence for that. I have also heard the idea that chemtrails are sprayed for intelligence purposes because they create a dust on everything that makes high tech surveillance equipment work.

Lets step back for a second. Powerful, terribly evil people are spraying the world to reduce the population? They'd be killing themselves! Even if they were immune, their food wouldn't. Their water would be poisoned. Everything would be poisoned by chemtrails. High tech surveillance not work? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of all these new laws they have passed? It would be completely counter to everything that has happened recently that allows the government to surveil our lives!

Please try to keep your argument consistant with the common consensus of TPTB.

Oh and by any chance do you have a source for that idea?

Not to mention, that the US is sparcely populated compared to many other countries. We have a low population density, much lower than Europe and especially Asian countries. Just the idea that they would want to either depopulate the world and would start with a prosperous country with a low density makes no sense.

and it they were trying to "depopulate", they are sure doing a bad job of it. Apparently its been going on since the 1990s to them, and its never resulted in anything detectable in any air quality testing.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by isthisreallife

Uh, I said that chemtrails first started appearing in the early 1990's so that WOULD BE in the era of chemtrails.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I can't speak for these psychopaths. Al I can do is present to you their own documents.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealMrX

Still avoiding the root questions I see.

How do you know that contrails only last for two minutes?

If you can't answer that then your argument is based on a lie.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

No, the stuff you cite is not secret. It is propaganda, though.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

reply to post by jdub297

It is also science - so it is proveable wrong if it is wrong.

So why don't you prove it wrong?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Just watch this movie and you'll change your mind. The higher ups are on camera admitting we are being sprayed with aluminum!

What Are They Spraying On Us?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

I stated that the reasons why they are doing it are not known to me. All I can give you for sure is their stated reason which is that it is to save us from Global Warming.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

You should really ask yourself who is and has been funding scientific research for a long time. Oddly enough, it's the same people who make the chemtrails.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

reply to post by jdub297

Are you seriously saying that privately-owned, scientific journals like Nature, or from the American Geophysical Union and the Univ. of Oregon are part of the conspiracy?

What did they have to gain in 1946, 1990, 1995 or 1998 to study and publish what they did?

deny ignorance
jw

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I stated that the reasons why they are doing it are not known to me. All I can give you for sure is their stated reason which is that it is to save us from Global Warming.

You chemtrailers can not even agree on it. Thats because its all from your feelings, perceptions and imaginations.

Chemtrailers have said it is for depopulation, or to prevent global warming, or to hide Niburu, or its Reptilians flying orbs, or its the military, or the Bilderbergers, etc, etc.

There is ZERO evidence, however many of you fell for the propoganda and moneymaking scheming that started Chemtrails. It is completely false that contrails must only last two minutes. Can you actually say that changes in the temperature, humidity and altitude, should have no affect and they should only last that long? That is not even logical or scientific in the slightest.

If ice crystals can not persist at 30,000 ft, then what is that on top of Mt Everest? Cotton candy?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealMrX

You should ask yourself why you think contrails can only last two minutes, when all known science and history says otherwise.

You have to back up your assertions at some point. Or people will start pointing and laughing.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
MrX - answer me this, if you could please.

I work for an environmental (and construction) company. Like many other companies of the same ilk, we do enviornmental remediation, land reclamation, and try to remove the toxic wastes of an age gone by, where there were very few limitations in what you could do.

As part of our work, we do a rather lot of sampling. Soil sampling. Groundwater sampling. Sampling of drinking water, and air sampling. We have mobile units we ship across the U.S. - they contain cutting edge equipment to read air quality and conditions, which is broadcast back to both our clients, and our own company for analysis.

In all this, we do not find even trace amount of dangerous chemicals, metals, etc.. other than what we were expecting for that site. Nor does the air quality checks find anything. Nor does the well meters, etc.. which run 24/7, for literally, years. Our samples are not only tested by us, they are sent to a host of labs, so we can provide our clients with data verified by more than once source. Because if the EPA strolls in after, and finds things we did not, our client can end up paying millions in fines. And we lose a client. So we are very thorough.

So my question is this. With all the testing done.. both by our own company, and the dozens of other enviornmental companies across the nation (just google it.. you'll find a lot of these companies), why are these chemicals not found? If spraying is done as you say, so thickly, that it leaves a foggy haze, and the purpose is to reach humans (and our food and water), then it has to be detectable by sampling. It HAS to be. There is no two ways about it. Yet.. it is not.

This testing is done by dozens of independent companies, who send sampling to dozens of OTHER independent labs for confirmation, every DAY, across the nation - it never ends. And the supposed amount of spraying you say is being done is NOT FOUND. Explain this. So far, I've yet to have a single chemtrail believer come up with even a poor guess on why this is the case. Care to take a stab at it?
edit on 30-5-2011 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Okay this contrail arguement is not even a valid one.

WATCH THIS www.dailymotion.com...

Okay so there is no secret they are pouring **** into the atmosphere. Look at the drugs your government sells you.....do you really trust what they're putting out into the atmosphere???

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Oh! So that's it, is it? Chemtrails are weather modification or geo-engineering with the unfortunate "side-effect" of killing people.

How sad for you. There is no hope if you believe studying how to arrest climnate change equates to poisoning the populace.

That is not just an indefensible position; it is clueless as well.

Deny ignorance.

jw

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Are you saying the conspiracy dates back to 1921 - when contrails were observed to last over 20 minutes?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/83a99fcf1cc2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

You should really ask yourself who is and has been funding scientific research for a long time. Oddly enough, it's the same people who make the chemtrails.

so you aren't going to tell us which of the propaganda is actually wrong then??

Nice begging the question as to wheher chemtrials exist in the first place, but for the sake of the discussion let's identify who makes the contrails that would be the airlines, with the collusion of the engine manufacturers.

So - Boeing, Airbus, Tupolev, Lockheed (when they existed), McDonnel Douglas (ditto), British Aerospace, ATR.

And add to that every airline in the world that flies their aircraft.

Got any actual evidence to back up your assertion that these are the companies that funded al that research, back to the 1920's?

Care to tell us how you know that contrails don't last more than 2 minutes?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
First off, ATS, let me once more draw you attention to the folks above. There they are again

With the inclusion of the, 'Real Mr. X.' our newest addition to the fear-monger corral.

Mr. Real X, ?

Please stop this...

You don't know who the makers are of the 'ChemTrail' juice are, anymore than any of these guys know that 'Nothing is being aerosolized'.

You are damaging the whole effort right along with Clifford Carnicom and the rest of those jokers.

Clifford is responsible for the 'Red-Wine' test debacle and presently believes that the 'ChemTrails' are some kind of 'Alien Screen'.

Please just stop.

Your whole thing here is to try and lure people into devoting their energies to some nebulous 'grass-roots' political campaign. We know better now.

We have wasted enough time on the arguing. You don't need to restate stuff we already know in some hashed up OP.

We will not be singled out into a group where we can be I.D'd and tagged.

We are sick of the fear mongering.

I would also like to ask this; are we developing a whole new generation of 'ChemTrail' Believers? Has 13+ years gone by now and we are witnessing the arrival of the F2?

'Cause if that is so, please don't bother. This has been going on for 13+ years now and I really doubt that you are going to bring anything to the table that your prdecessors have not thought of yet.

And in fact you are going backwards. So please, for the sake of all of us who would really like to get somewhere with this...Join Us In Nothingness. Help Create The Vacuum.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please try to come and have fun with the rest of us. Memorial Day is a' wastin'

Fight the Fear!
Fight Gravity
Create The Vacuum!

If anyone is down with what I just printed...Flag The Devil Out Of This Thread (Chemtrails 101)

edit on 30-5-2011 by Frater210 because: Flag It!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus
Are you saying the conspiracy dates back to 1921 - when contrails were observed to last over 20 minutes?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/83a99fcf1cc2.jpg[/atsimg]

Of course they will either ignore it and move onto the next misconception, or will assert that was merely smoke from the plane, or accuse you from being from the government. But in no way will they actually acknowledge the meat of that.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Uh, I said that chemtrails first started appearing in the early 1990's so that WOULD BE in the era of chemtrails.

What are the results of this 20 odd year long experiment in depopulation?

NOTHING.
ZERO EVIDENCE
ZERO RESULTS

I can't speak for these psychopaths. Al I can do is present to you their own documents.

What documents? Your OP had zero documents! That book your referenced earlier? Wasn't that proved a hoax? Or maybe give me the name of that town it refers to? Those "Psychopaths" must be idiots if they're going to poison themselves. Not to mention the complete fail at whatever mission they are on with these chemtrails.

edit on 30-5-2011 by isthisreallife because: typos

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join