It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails 101

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

This is a quote from Wikipedia:

The "turbojet", was invented in the 1930s, independently by Frank Whittle and Hans von Ohain. The first turbojet aircraft to fly was the Heinkel He 178 prototype of the German Air Force, the Luftwaffe, piloted by Erich Warsitz on August 27, 1939.[2]
The first flight of a jet engined aircraft to come to popular attention was the Italian Caproni Campini N.1 motorjet prototype that flew on August 27, 1940.[3] Test pilot Major Mario De Bernardi of the Regia Aeronautica was at the controls. It was the first jet aircraft recognised by the Fédération Aéronautique Internationale (at the time the German He 178 program was still kept secret). Campini had proposed the motorjet in 1932.

Your article is from 1921 which was BEFORE JET AIRPLANES. May I suggest that some sort of chemicals were being sprayed?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

I believe we DO need to exchange writings about this. This is the Infowar, AND I AM WINNING!!!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealMrX
reply to post by Frater210

I believe we DO need to exchange writings about this. This is the Infowar, AND I AM WINNING!!!

Okay I see, you watch that fearmonger Alex Jones, so your mind is impervious to logic, reason, and basic science.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealMrX

Oh, well.......if THIS indicates your level of *research* then......:

Your article is from 1921 which was BEFORE JET AIRPLANES. May I suggest that some sort of chemicals were being sprayed?

Man, you need some good learnin'....and fast!!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by isthisreallife

We have skyrocketing rates of alzheimer's disease. My OP consisted mainly of documentation. No, that book wasn't proved a hoax. Yes, the people spraying the chemtrails are idiots. Anything else?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

reply to post by isthisreallife

We have skyrocketing rates of alzheimer's disease. My OP consisted mainly of documentation. No, that book wasn't proved a hoax. Yes, the people spraying the chemtrails are idiots. Anything else?

Source? Has the rate increased or have we just become better at diagnosing Alzheimer's? Do you understand critical thinking, causal relationships, or the scientific method?

link   

reply to post by Uncinus

You may - and you may therefore continue to prove your ignorance of the matter.

What makes you think contrails have to come from jet aeroplanes??

edit on 30-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: add video

link   

You don't suppose that increasing Alzheimer diagnoses have anything to do with the fact that the population is getting older do you? Nah, couldn't be.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Aren't F-16's those planes that the Blue Angels fly? Yeah, I've seen em making red white and blue trails!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

edit on 5/30/2011 by TheRealMrX because: personal attack self-deleted

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Wow! Look at that! There's stuff coming out of the back of those airplanes! So, you're telling me that the stuff trailing out of these airplanes is exhaust from the propeller engines which turns into clouds. Sounds a little far fetched, but ok. I'm not an expert on this particular type of plane, but it looks to me like the kind which might have the ability to spray stuff like F-16's do. Being that the shot never gets wide enough to tell if the emissions are persisting, I would say this video is pretty inconclusive.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Wow! That sounds like a pretty involved conspiracy!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Aren't F-16's those planes that the Blue Angels fly?

NO.

Thunderbirds. F-16s.

Blue Angels ---- F-18s

See....this is why you need to listen, read and learn.....not just from me (though it's obvious I know a LOT more about many things, than you)....but, from the others who I know, also know a LOT.....

Oh, and the smoke equipment for airshow performances.....that is NOT standard equipment on every fighter....nor, on any airplane.

And, it IS smoke. Oil-based fluid, getting hot, and making smoke. Ever seen a car with a bad oil leak? Where the oil drips onto the hot, hot exhaust pipes or muffler??

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Wow! That sounds like a pretty involved conspiracy!

Seems liek a prety simple one actually - just 1 link, a clear purpose, proveable data on coal pollution....what is "involved" about it?

And how about commenting on my ability to be satisfied by evidence?

Sorry I inserted the P-51 contrails after yuo made some posts - but you can comment on piston engined planes making contrails too now....and perhaps you'd like to clarify why it is you think contrails can only last 2 minutes while you are at it??

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

I guess that's why both of the films 'What in the World Are They Spraying?' and 'Aerosol Crimes' are and always have been available COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE and the filmmakers encourage people to make copies and distribute them IN ANY WAY THEY WISH. If one is looking to get rich, that doesn't sound like a very good business plan.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

If you are so interested in all of that, maybe you should go do some research and get back to me.

link   
if they are only contrails and not chemtrails why dont we see them everyday? why do we see them only on certain days or only certain hours of the day when it does happen? if the temperature is a steady 90 degrees all week you cant tell me its due to tempterature change and making ice crystals some days and them some days not. If you ask me the inconsistancy of these trails is in fact the smoking gun

link   

Wow! Look at that! There's stuff coming out of the back of those airplanes! So, you're telling me that the stuff trailing out of these airplanes is exhaust from the propeller engines which turns into clouds. Sounds a little far fetched, but ok. I'm not an expert on this particular type of plane, but it looks to me like the kind which might have the ability to spray stuff like F-16's do. Being that the shot never gets wide enough to tell if the emissions are persisting, I would say this video is pretty inconclusive.

It shows contrails coming from piston engined planes - you said that can't happen at all - you didn't mention persistence

But there's lots of WW2 videos and photos showing massive contrail banks from large bomber formations that do show persistence.

the "stuff" is still just water (along with CO, CO2 and the othe usual combustion products - a bit of soot, perhaps some unburned fuel, microscopic particles of metals, oil, etc) - it doesnt' matter what hydrocarbon you burn - it makes water - kerosene or gasoline are the same in this respect.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Yeah, you got me. I'm totally discredited now. Darn!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

if they are only contrails and not chemtrails why dont we see them everyday?

Why doesn't it rain, every day??

What makes the difference, whether it rains, or is clear? Windy, or calm??

DO you thin, maybe, the atmosphere is always changing, always different? (Hint: That is what *weather* is...changes in atmospheric conditions. It is always changing).

And, stop using the temperature on the ground, as your 'reference'!! It is ALWAYS, ALWAYS below freezing about 24,000 feet...Well below......

edit on Mon 30 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join