It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quake senses tingling in overdrive.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OoohLaDeDa

I was checking smaller earthquakes from sites 3 days before the big one and I had a feeling that something is building up, but that might just be a common sense.

We are just a part of cosmos, mother earth wants to keep us connected as she has something to tell to us jk.
Or maybe something else but this is very intresting indeed.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Funny thing is your not the only one. a number of other sites chat etc. have peeps speaking about feeling out of wack. you should make yourself a tin hat and see if it stops the effect.....

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Maybe you all should hit up a doctor...might be something wrong.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I hope to god this is not related...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Is that today (Saturday) or yesterday (Friday?)

Its messing with my head that its nighttime there, which makes me think it cant be the 28th.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Hmm more weird noises.. as if there weren't enough of them.
Someone just playin some dubstep with his 34" sub jkjk.

"There was a report earlier in May of a mysterious boom in Virginia, which was likely caused by a meteor. In the evening of Tuesday May 10th, residents across Virginia Beach, Norfolk and Suffolk, Va., dialed 911 to report what sounded what a large explosion. And, a NASA scientist explained that it might have been a meteor. And, the impact of the meteor possibly caused the sonic boom."
edit on 28-5-2011 by mikkun because: Newsupdt

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Just found this...

news.xinhuanet.com...

Not a very big one, all things considered, but lets hope it isnt a precursor to another big Indonesian quake.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I had the same things happen before the Japan earthquake. Almost couldn't go to work. Went on for 3 days before the earthquake. Also constantly felt like the earth was moving. Thought I was imagining things. Having similar feelings now.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
hahaha. not that it's in anyway related but i almost divorced my husband the day of the japan earthquake.
that's how out of wack i was feeling on that particular day. luckily we worked it out, but 10 minutes after we made up we heard the news about japan.

probably more accurate thought was that it was simply a good old fashion case of pms

however...on a more serious note, i do think that if animals can have this sort of sense to know to go for safety before an earthquake than surely it would be not too far off the mark for us humans must be able to tap into something similar??

We did have a rather good fight this morning too!...hmm these seem to happen about once a month.

edit on 28-5-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I know what you mean OP.
Before the Japan quake I had a ringing tone in my ears for weeks.
I was about to go to the doctor to check if it was tinnitus.

Then on the very same day of the Japan quake it stopped all of a sudden, and I haven't experienced it again since then.
Until this week when it suddenly started again.

It might be a coincidence and I don't wanna make conclusions based on this little experience.
Just thought I'd share it with you guys anyway.

Btw, I just read they found 800 tons of dead fish in the waters right near an active volcano in the Phillipines.
Might it be a coming volcano eruption you/we are sensing?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Saw a dream tonight.. I was showing earthquake.usgs.gov site to my dad and there was 10.0 in Northern Argentina and 9.8 in Hengduan Mountains Region - China. Man that was a wicked dream.

Well it's just a dream

Reply? Oh my bad.
edit on 30-5-2011 by mikkun because: oops

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Looks like this prediction is a hit. I wonder where the OP is now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join