It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrailers, I'm calling you out!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

Well, it's 5:42 pm PST...and the sky is almost completely covered. It looks like someone is covering it with a blanket. The day, that started off with clear, BLUE skies, is now full of puffy and feathery looking clouds. 2 - 3 days from now, i'm expecting the mid-west to get hit with severe weather. If i'm wrong, no matter, i'm just curious to know what the heck it is that they're spraying up there. And again, please dont tell me it's contrails! I THINK not!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Dihydrogenmonoxide has that effect. Don't get it in your lungs.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

You conveniently ignored my posts?

What are you trying to hide? Do you not know how weather works? Have you bothered to check your own local forecasts?

Did you go to check weather balloon (radiosonde) readings, for all those levels (altitudes) above your position??

Here, WHY don't you do this, and report your results??:

Find the nearest readings on THIS site, the map after you open it: weather.uwyo.edu...

Read the data. Then, enter THIS chart: asd-www.larc.nasa.gov...

You're a smart person, it is mostly self-explanatory....you can figure it out?

So....three fly-over and drop posts? Like a seagull, at the beach? Drop, and then fly away, never to respond?

edit on Tue 31 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuttin4U

Well, it's 5:42 pm PST...and the sky is almost completely covered. It looks like someone is covering it with a blanket. The day, that started off with clear, BLUE skies, is now full of puffy and feathery looking clouds. 2 - 3 days from now, i'm expecting the mid-west to get hit with severe weather. If i'm wrong, no matter, i'm just curious to know what the heck it is that they're spraying up there. And again, please dont tell me it's contrails! I THINK not!

Can you tell me your where abouts location. (not exact). I would like to look at some weather details real quick.

I am assuming it is on the west coast somewhere?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Well there's a couple of cloud fronts coming over the West US on Modis - perhaps if you have a look at an appropriate subset from here - rapidfire.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov... it can give you more indication as to the wider cloud cover.

Here's a shot of the whole of the ConUS (more or less) from Weather Central - www.weathercentral.com...

And the forecast map - www.weathercentral.com... - note the sections forcasting severe thunderstorms.

it seems you agree with the weather forecasters - well done!

edit on 31-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

As for some contrails looking odd....I've been a life long sky watcher since I was a child. There was nothing I used to love to do more, than to sit on a particular hill in my backyard and watch the clouds/contrails making shapes in the sky above me. I see no difference whatsoever. This, is of course, hard to prove....I have only my own memory. Fortunately I've since stumbled across sites such as the one I started a thread about www.abovetopsecret.com... ......which proves Contrails from the past look just as they do today.

PS, what are you referring to, as the 'California' contrail? Do you mean the alleged rocket?

I've said before, I see very few contrails where I live and even less persistent contrails..
I can really only go on pics I have seen which is not as good obviously..
I have seen some odd ones though..
One for example had multiple, perfect contrails and two of these did perfect 180 degree turns..
Some say these were planes in a holding pattern but they were quite tight turns and from what I know most planes do not hold at high altitude...
Yeah, the rocket one..Still doesn't sit with me....

I can't (of course) comment on the contrails that you have seen personally. There is of course a small possibility that someone really WAS seeding the clouds to make it rain. Such things are still done on small scales, and I would never deny something like that.

As for the rocket....yeah I agree that one was certainly odd. I wouldn't put it into the 'chemtrail' category though, of course....if anything it may have been some sort of rocket that TPTB don't want people to know about for some reason or another.....mysterious for sure, but a separate mystery for another thread I guess. It kind of reminds me of that whole 'Norway Spiral' thing.....That explanation (which in this case was that it really was a rocket) never sat too well with me myself....but again....another mystery, for another thread.

edit on 31-5-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: I CHANGED THE WORD "MY" INTO THE WORD "ME" BECAUSE MY SENTENCE DIDN"T LOOK RIGHT UNLESS I DID THAT......DOES IT MAKE YOU HAPPY TO KNOW THAT? I HOPE SO!!!!! I DID IT JUST FOR YOU!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA *drooling and jumping up and down in a circle*

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

PS, what are you referring to, as the 'California' contrail? Do you mean the alleged rocket?

Yeah, the rocket one..Still doesn't sit with me....

As for the rocket....yeah I agree that one was certainly odd.

Uncinus has assembled a masive amount of analysis of the photographs, flight paths & other data, of that & a couple of similar sighings - have a read here -

contrailscience.com...

A similar incident in texas - contrailscience.com... (except it's so much more obviously a contrail and not a missile!)

And how perspective can fool people - contrailscience.com...

and a slighly differnt example of perspective fooling pple - this time a purported UFO sighting - contrailscience.com...

edit on 31-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

A similar incident in texas - contrailscience.com... (except it's so much more obviously a contrail and not a missile!)

Yeah, that one wasn't even close to the same thing as the Californian one...

And like the other poster said, the Norway spiral did not look like a missile..

I guess it's all these things that make us question what we are told more and more..
Obviously they hide the truth on occasion..

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

IMO it looked a lot like what a rocket that has failed its launch can look like - which is what the Russians admitted to - it was the 3rd stage that failed, so it was high in the atmosphere - not a lot of aerodynamic resistance to drag it appart, and the large 1st & 2nd stage structures and fuel loads had been ditched.

www.csmonitor.com...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

IMO it looked a lot like what a rocket that has failed its launch can look like - which is what the Russians admitted to - it was the 3rd stage that failed, so it was high in the atmosphere - not a lot of aerodynamic resistance to drag it appart, and the large 1st & 2nd stage structures and fuel loads had been ditched.

www.csmonitor.com...

Really?
A perfect vertical spiral hundred of kilometers across??
Does gravity not exist??

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Yes, no, yes.

anything else?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Yes, no, yes.

anything else?

About what I'd expect..Nothing..

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

www.csmonitor.com...

Really?
Does gravity not exist??

Is that last one a real question? I mean, this is pretty basic stuff. How do you see gravity' factoring into your interpretation of events?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Is that last one a real question? I mean, this is pretty basic stuff. How do you see gravity' factoring into your interpretation of events?

Ever done a burnout on a flat road? Perfect circle.....

Try one on a slight slope....Not a perfect circle..

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Really?

How do you know the scale of it or the 'perfectness' of it? Did you measure either? Has anyone?

Does gravity not exist??

Gravity certainly exists, although the pull on an object that high above the Earth would be less than that on an object on the ground. Wind resistance isn't really a problem up there, did you take that into account at all?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The gas spiral dissipates into nothing after just a couple of rotations (ie the spiral is only 2-3 rotations wide for as long as it exists - I don't know the technical term for that...) - maybe a second ot 2 after it leaves the centre the gas has dissipated so there are no longer distinct arms.

In that time you're simply not going to see any appreciable gravitational difference in the gasses sprewing out at high veliocity from hundreds of Km away.

It doesn't take any great thinking to understand that.......which I guess is why my reply to BIB was characterised as "nothing" - I agree - my reply didn't contain anything....there was nothing to contain.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Ever done a burnout on a flat road? Perfect circle.....

Try one on a slight slope....Not a perfect circle..

Interesting. Can you explain how that relates to this discussion about high elevations?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

2 - 3 days from now, i'm expecting the mid-west to get hit with severe weather. If i'm wrong, no matter, i'm just curious to know what the heck it is that they're spraying up there.

I know you are offline.

I would like to add that I just got done watching the weather forecast on KSDK channel 5 news.
www.ksdk.com/weather/radar/national/default.aspx

I kept what you had to say in mind that we would get hit with severe weather. The problem with this is we are going to recieve moisture from the gulf . The jet stream moving from the west is heading north and the moist air from the gulf jet stream is moving up from the south.

We will not even get any weather from out west.

Can you please explain your logic here? Did you take into account for the jet stream?
edit on 1-6-2011 by liejunkie01 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Really?

How do you know the scale of it or the 'perfectness' of it? Did you measure either? Has anyone?

Does gravity not exist??

Gravity certainly exists, although the pull on an object that high above the Earth would be less than that on an object on the ground. Wind resistance isn't really a problem up there, did you take that into account at all?

The dimensions were clearly given in threads here on ATS..
Obviously again you do not research..
Gravity certainly affects objects at that height, in fact the lowest point was NOT that high..

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

And yet oddly many people also don't believe the missile theory and it is in no way proven..
Though as usual you'll stick to the Government line.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join