It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Friend-Ship" A True Tale Of Repeated Alien Contact by Multiple Witnesses

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Its a story, she is passing it to others .. like me who have never heard this before.. it don't matter if YOU believe it or not, it doesn't matter what you think at all.... you seem to be trying to change minds by ridicule.... shame on you....

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Thanks for the post.. it seems what they said about the CFRs are coming true... we have a lot of important people who have a mindset of greed and possesions.... Star and flag for you.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazmeister

[sarcasm] How dare you make such insults to this community of folks that rely on common sense, reason and logic for every post they make [/sarcasm]

But yeah, your right. The depths of ignorance necessary to swallow the load of bull that this (and many other) threads are trying to sell us is indeed laughable and an insult.

I suspect the folks that propagate such nonsense on here are unwilling participants of a real coverup. The government was very clever at making this a fringe subject, and as with anything there are enough people that will take a ball and run with it. Thus, there is no more real government cover-up, as it is done for free by the legions of misguided, ignorant "enthusiasts". In the spy industry (as well as the sales industry) we call those folks "useful idiots" and this thread is a perfect example of that term.

I do, however, give credit to the person or persons who came up with the plan to make this subject a laughable joke by their understanding of human nature, and having the foresight to see that once they got the ignorance ball rolling it would snowball into something that is beyond laughable to the average person that might casually look for the truth...causing them to move on and not bother. Genius.

Those that read my words in this post and don't take the time to really understand what I am saying are their own worst enemy.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lost in america

you seem to be trying to change minds by ridicule.... shame on you....

Sorry, but decades of this type of nonsense has opened up the ridicule door a long time ago. I am pointing out something you guys really need to look into, and this is a little something I like to call reality (combined with a little common sense and reason).

The very people you need on your side to get to the truth find this subject laughable because of stuff like this. Not my fault for pointing it out.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Ok can you prove it to be false......NO!! Just like we can't prove its real.... ITS A STORY!! nothing more.. let people have thier beliefs without intrusive "know it alls" spoiling the nice message they bring... do you see the message here!!!??? Love , peace and unity..... but by your posts you wouldnt understand those feelings.....

edit on 27-5-2011 by Lost in america because: spelling error

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Lost in america

Oh, I get it. Sorry, there are many on here that don't want to "believe", they want to know. It would seem you wish to treat this subject as if it is some sort of new age religion, which it is not. I don't understand the new age hippie ufo folks insistence that we all follow their "path" lockstep and don't attempt to rain on their parade with something as silly as common sense.

But yeah man, like far out...peace, love, happiness.....and aliens!!!!! Party on Wayne! Party on Garth!!!!!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Very interesting stuff and the footage i´ve never seen before are a nice bonus. I really liked the last part because it really made sense. Thanks for sharing and S&F for you.

Ps: The footage didn´t show any sign of manipulation and the recordings are from the 50s-70s. I think it´s the real deal and i´m glad that i watched it.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by animalz

Good thread and interesting stuff.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Can't prove it false? Just using some common sense should tell you it's false, I mean come on the story was laughable to say the least.

It wasn't credible in any way, shape or form.

I would rather people try to get to the facts rather than believing in any old bs.
edit on 27/5/11 by Gazmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazmeister

I would rather people try to get to the facts rather than believing in any old bs.

Good luck with that one man.

IRM

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Oh I know, it's like talking to a brick wall.
But we can try right??

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I was kind of hoping for a written account myself, too. The title of your thread is intriguing, to say the least. I'd like to know more about the "friend-ship" or what not, but I'm also someone who doesn't have the time (or working broadband) to watch the clips. The first page of this thread still barely reveals what the videos contain. If I get time in the future, I'll watch & be back to discuss.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy

Originally posted by Gazmeister
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Oh I know, it's like talking to a brick wall.
But we can try right??

Even if some people believe in this story what´s the freakin harm you damn idiot and why do you care? I really hate people like you. I bet you didn´t bother to watch the video and just posted your stupid comment. Mind your own business. Show us some proof that the story is fake or just shut the f*ck up.

Good comment,

People like them claim to know everything but spend a lot of time here laughing at people and not telling us what they know. They won't tell us there are no aliens and they wont tell us there is no friendship with ETs. So why did they post in the first place?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I'll have to agree with a few other posters.....

These videos aren't evidence of anything.....Hearsay....Stories handed down.....

The few video clips are obviously models on strings, and others models being blown upward by some sort of fan....

At this point, we should be past reality television investigations and 'investigative' reports...

I wouldn't go so far as to say these witnesses are lying, but without proof, they're blowing hot air....

We're going to need something a little more substantial....

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing such a great video!
Truthfully, this is the best out there.
We (those who watched the whole thing) heard an alien speak perfect Italian!
It's definitely an enchanting documentary and it leaves me wondering only this:
How do they make matter dense without affecting themselves?

Eh, let me find my intellect...
They said that they could vertically condense matter so they can open/close their bases.
A very beautiful thought, but I am curious on how they enter it without being affected as well.
Let me through you into my prospective.
Lets take a rectangle [==]
and place it somewhere underneath the ground.
We activate it and we get a 30ft x 50ft rectangular room,
We can enter through it because we placed it on the side of a cliff and now we have a cave.
Entering the room poses theoretical impossibilities.
Such as, why does one area open up that we can enter and the other are made infinitely dense...
However, let's say we can enter.
Inside we feel nothing different, we have air, although in theory we would have a vacuum.
In order to even create such a structure would be unearthly to our human reality's understanding of our universe's physics.
BUT, let's say the rectangle is a super charged magnetic field that expands the space it is in. We then could, theoretically, create a vacuum tight space with it. We also didn't break any laws of physics, but we do face an issue of how a magnetic field and move soil or rock that has no metals.
So, thinking back to my physics course I took last semester, I understand that we could use a mixture of sorts.
Magnetic forces, Heat, and Waves.
We could then create a device that heats up to be a catalyst for a chemical reaction that would create a strong enough magnetic field and have "sound waves" at low enough frequencies or even high frequencies to condense the area which could then create that open area.
Now we face another issue.
Heat. Well, heat is radiation. No, not gamma rays, but it is a radiant.
However, since we created a vacuum, it is infinitely cold. OR IS IT?
We now have the same affect as the Sun as it is in our solar system...
Let's say we've had this open space made and it's been on for 48 hours.
Heat expands elements and also can make them infinitely small.
We know this because gas will rise (expand) and elements such as wood burn and turns to ash (shrinking)
Hmmm
I wonder.
I'll bbs. I'll edit this post and find my words before I continue.

But please, enlighten me with your own personal thoughts and opinions.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
interesting to say the least
1 down 3 to go

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
What is all the concern about believing or bashing?
Why is it not an option to simply observe things, listen to things, read things, and be aware they were said/shown/written......I feel absolutely no reason to make any decisions on what others say they have experienced here.

I could understand if the topic was one which was vital info needed for making another decision or choice (like when you are trying to decide who to vote for an need to really be sure whether things you've heard about the candidates is true or not)..... but this subject? How could it be necessary in your life to make any judgement about it?

Whether it is true or not will make no difference at all in my life anyway.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Booooooooooooooooooooo......

What rattled your cage? Tis the weekend, after all. Give the fillum a butcher's hook and stop the nastiness. I like some of your shizzle, but this was out of line.

OP. Ta for posting. I just cracked open a cider and will watch after the vid buffers. Tasty av. fns

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join