It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biological Attack on Germany ? / EHEC 5 DEAD and allready 600 infected.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Hallo we might just witness the first bioterror attack on german soil !!!

please look at this Site:www.lifegen.de...
iam very sorry but i dont know how to translate it to the english-language, if anybody can help me out with this.

The Article says as follows:

Ehec als biologischer Terroranschlag ausgemacht

Dass die Kontaminationen mit dem Ehec-Bakterium Folge eines Anschlags und somit der erste Bioterror-Akt innerhalb Deutschlands sein könnten, berichteten wir bei LifeGen.de – nachweislich – bundesweit als erstes Medium. Und zunächst als einziges Webzine weltweit. Fatal indes ist lediglich, dass viele Mainstream-Pendants nach Fukushima auch diese Katastrophe als solche nicht rechtzeitig erkannten, und auf diese Weise wertvolle Zeit verloren ging. ein Kommentar von Vlad Georgescu
Uns war im Falle Ehec schnell klar, dass die „Ausbreitung“ keinesfalls natürlichen Ursprungs sein konnte. Lebensmittelkontaminationen mit Ehec kommen nämlich jährlich vor, auch andere Erreger, Listerien beispielsweise, tragen mitunter zu schweren Erkrankungen bei. Doch die Rückverfolgbarkeit ist stets eine Frage von Stunden, maximal Tagen – meist ist es eine Charge, die umgehend aus dem Handel genommen wird.

Im aktuellen Fall freilich sieht es anders aus. Dass Obst und Gemüse aus Norddeutschland per se kaum als Quelle der Bazillen fungierte, liegt auf der Hand – es sei denn, man hat im Großhandel ganze Paletten damit kontaminiert. In so einem Fall ließe sich nur schwer eruieren, welche Fracht von wem und an welche Adresse geliefert worden ist. Denn die infizierte Kost wurde am Ziel ja nicht analysiert. Zudem ist die Wahrscheinlichkeit, dass Gewächshaustomaten oder Gurken aus konventionellem Anbau mit Entero-Bakterien in Kontakt gelangen, gleich Null. Entsprechende Kontaminationen waren in der Vergangenheit zwar bei Bio-Spinat (USA) aufgetreten, nicht aber bei Obst und Gemüse, die schon auf Grund ihrer Anbaumethodik dem Profil der „Quelle“ nicht entsprechen.

Unsere eigene Analyse kam daher am 24.5.2011, und somit vor dem Virologen Kekule, zum Schluss: Wir haben es mit einem bakteriologischen Anschlag zu tun. Sowohl Verbreitungsgeschwindigkeit, als auch die simultane Kontamination in HH, NISA, Saarland und Hessen, lassen keinen anderen Szenarien zu. Diese These haben wir bei Twitter, Facebook und Google Buzz in Deutsch und Englisch gepostet, um staatliche Ermittler auf diesem unkonventionellen Weg zu unterstützen – seitdem greifen endlich auch Mainstream-Medien die Theorie als Frage auf.

Ob eine Terrororganisation, oder lediglich ein einzelner Täter agierte, lässt sich zu diesem Zeitpunkt nicht sagen. Auch ist unsere Annahme lediglich rein theoretischer Natur – doch anders als die Mär’ von der „Massiven Ausbreitung der Seuche“ basiert die These auf handfeste Fakten der Lebensmitteltechnologie und –Überwachung. Ehec als Superbakterie ist ein plumpes Unte rhaltungselement. Ehec als reale Biowaffe hingegen wäre ein gefährliches Tool.

edit on 26/5/2011 by DOSmallorca because: i forgott to place the quetion-marc

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DOSmallorca

that the contamination with the Ehec bacterium consequence of a notice and thus the first bio act of terrorism within Germany be could, reported we with LifeGen.de - provable - country widely as the first medium. And first as only Webzine world-wide. Fatal meanwhile it is only that many Mainstream counterparts after Fukushima also this disaster as such in time not recognized, and in this way valuable time was lost. a comment of Vlad Georgescu
us was fast clear in case of Ehec that „the propagation of “under any circumstances natural origin could not be. Food contamination with Ehec seems, also different exciters, to Listerien annually for example, contributes every now and then to heavy illnesses. But the traceability is always a question of hours, maximum days - usually it is a load, which is taken immediately from the trade.

In the current case it looks certainly differently. The fact that fruit and vegetable from Northern Germany hardly functioned by SE as source of the Bazillen is obvious - it is, one in the wholesale whole pallets thereby contaminated. In so a case could be eruieren only with difficulty, which freight was supplied by whom and to which address. Because the infected food was not analyzed at the goal. Besides the probability that greenhouse tomatoes or cucumbers from conventional cultivation with Entero bacteria arrive in contact, is alike to zero. Appropriate contamination had arisen in the past with bio spinach (the USA), not however at fruit and vegetables, which do not correspond to the profile „of the source already due to their cultivation methodology “.

Our own analysis came therefore to 24.5.2011, and thus before the Virologen Kekule, in the end: We have to do it with a bakteriologischen notice. Both spreading speed, and the simultaneous contamination in rear spar, NISA, Saarland and Hessen, do not permit other scenarios. This thesis we gepostet with Twitter, Facebook and Google Buzz in German and English, in order to support national investigators on this unorthodox way - since then finally also Mainstream media take up the theory as question.

Whether a terrorist organization, or only an individual author acted, cannot be said at this time. Also our acceptance of only purely theoretical nature - nevertheless differently than the Mär' of „massifs the propagation of the epidemic “the thesis is based on strong facts of the food technology and - is monitoring. Ehec as superbacterium is rhaltungselement an awkward Unte. Ehec as material bio weapon however would be a dangerous Tool.

the next time just highlight and copy the text then look up translator converters. Find one from german to english then copy and paste it in the text box hope that helps
edit on 26-5-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
he Article says as follows:

Ehec identified as a biological terrorist attack

That could be the contamination with the EHEC bacterium result of an attack and thus the first act of bioterrorism in Germany, we reported on LifeGen.de - demonstrably - nationwide as the first medium. And the only first world Webzine. Fatal meanwhile, is simply that many mainstream counterparts to Fukushima and this catastrophe as such are not recognized in time, and lost valuable time in this way went. a comment by Vlad Georgescu
We were in the case Ehec clear that the "spread" could not be natural. Food contamination with EHEC are namely per year, and other pathogens, Listeria, for example, who, sometimes with serious diseases. But traceability is always a matter of hours, at most days - there is usually a charge that will be immediately removed from the market.

In the current case, however, it looks different. That fruit and vegetables from northern Germany per se hardly acted as a source of bacilli, is obvious - unless you have contaminated the entire wholesale pallets with it. In such a case could be difficult to elicit, which cargo has been delivered by whom and at what address. Because the infected food was not the goal so analyzed. Moreover, the likelihood that greenhouse tomatoes and cucumbers from conventional cultivation with entero-bacteria come into contact, zero. Such contamination in the past were indeed encountered in organic spinach (USA), but not for fruit and vegetables, and to those already on the basis of their cultivation methods to the profile of the "source" is not.

Our own analysis was therefore on 24.05.2011, and thus before the virologists Kekule, in conclusion: We are dealing with a bacteriological attack. Both proliferation rate and the simultaneous contamination in HH, NISA, Saarland and Hessen, do not permit other scenarios. This thesis, we have posted on Twitter, Facebook and Buzz in German and English to assist state investigators in this unconventional way - since last fall and the mainstream media theory to a question.

Whether a terrorist organization, or only a single perpetrator acted, can not be said at this time. Our only assumption is purely theoretical - but unlike the fairy tale 'by of massive spread of the disease, "the thesis is based on concrete facts of life, food technology and surveillance. EHEC is a superbug rhaltungselement a clumsy Ferran. Ehec would be as real biological weapon, however a dangerous tool.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
you beet me to the punch

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
NM
edit on 26/5/2011 by OnlyLove because: lol nm ats is fast, del pls

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Please change your title you fearmonger.

The original article says possible biological attack? they're still investigating.

EHEC is the same as ECOLI so it can just be a case of bas foodcontrol, it wouldnt be the first time in Germany.
edit on 26-5-2011 by Grey Magic because: added more information

link   
I'll have a look for more information sources.
edit on 26-5-2011 by dawnbreaks because: Content posted

link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

thank you very much!!!!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

I cant understand what the article is saying, but I searched and found this.

Outbreak for E.coli in Germany, antibiotics inactive

Berlin, May 26 (PTI) German health authorities are alarmed by the outbreak of a life-threatening stomach infection that has apparently killed three people and is reportedly capable of making most antibiotics inactive.

About 140 patients infected by the Escherichia Coli (EHEC) bowel bacteria are in critical condition in hospitals in northern Germany and at least three deaths have been linked to the bacteria, media reports said.

Health authorities are particularly concerned by the rapid spreading of the infection since the first cases were reported in the states of Schleswig-Holstein and in Hamburg in mid-May.
From there, the virus spread within a short time to the neighbouring states of Bremen and Lower Saxony and reached Frankfurt and the southern state of Bavaria.

From what I see, this looks like a possibility of a new e-coli "superbug". Antibiotics "inactive".

Heres another link about this.

Germany 'really worried' by E. coli outbreak

"This is really worrying," Ilse Aigner said on ARD public television. "We do not know what is the source (of the poisoning) and we cannot rule out there will be more cases."

Across Germany, mostly in the north, there are hundreds of other suspected cases, including some 200 in the state of Schleswig-Holstein, 100 in Lower Saxony, and in Hamburg close to 50.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Germany is alarmed at the scale of an E. coli food poisoning outbreak which is thought to have killed three people and may have infected hundreds more. At least 80 people ingested EHEC, a dangerous strain of the bacterium, over the past two weeks and there are a further 350 suspected cases. The number of EHEC infections for the whole of 2010 was only about 1,000. This outbreak is affecting young women in particular, and one theory is that it is spread by contaminated salad. While medical tests have yet to establish the exact cause of death, the three suspected victims were all women, two of them in their 80s and the third aged 24.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Libran1

libran picked a better translator then i did so i think he wins this

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Nature is a terrorist! We must destroy it!!!!

Oh wait.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

well, thats what in just said:" We might be"
and as i understand the article, it is highly likely to be a Bio - Terror - Attack.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

As long as it isn't confirmed by the authorities, no news outlet is titled to use such a headline, and the T&C of ATS is that you copy the headline of the source article.

GM

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

ok, so what is your sugestion? should i put a question-marc behind it ?
and how do i do it afterwards?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
The Exact translation is EHEC can be biological attack

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
A person in the Netherlands has been admitted with an EHEC infection Thursday(today). The person got it in Germany the news article says, so it is spreading.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

OK, FRIENDS IT SEAMS LIKE THEY FOUND THE COUSE: SPANISH CUCUMBER.
its on the news-ticker now.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Good thing I rarely eat them, most of it is water anyway.

And lately there were warnings that bacteria were showing up in more biological grown vegetables.

Thanks for the info,btw I live next to Germany

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
OP its good you have this thread here as the forum.

However you should serach to and ALWAYS link current or even previous thraeds that discuss that very thing.

From what I will say it seems obvious as you cant speak geramn would not be looking at german papers, saw this following OP then back searched to provide german links.

Give credit where due.

OK ATS has a mamber who is on the ground speaks geramn and is involved with the local authorities the thread with Correct translations is below, and you might even find that my mention and links on the thread to a biological threat are put on ATS before the german paper!

EHEC plague in Germany, more and more infected fighting for their lives!

There is much more detailed at the mo translations and on the ground updates there.

I am concerned as I feel the world is much closer to WMD of this type being used both by states, organisation , regimes and 3 letter organisations than we have ever been in history.

Gaddaffi worries me much Mad as can be, has loads of biological Chemical, has the histiry for attacking west, knows nearly every Natao bomb has his name on it, saw the Americans in pakistan bin Laden. is old back against the wall and will not go and hide in a cave or hole like saddam or osama.

Kind Regards,

Elf

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join