It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police goes brutal on a guy, crowd gets angry and beat the hell out of cops

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I needed a video like this to cheer me up.

This really should be happening everywhere.

This is only the beginning of the story, the times where our freedoms are being stolen, now is when people start to get angry on a big enough scale to make changes

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Best video I ever saw on ATS. And yes, they totally deserved it. And if you disagree then I guess you're American.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
This video always cheers me up.

I hope it was the very last time those cops decided to over use their power. Incidentally, I think it was a footballer who intervened first.

Well done that crowd

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
The should not have used the batton to subdue him, cuff him and take him away, simple.
Poor training, and not enough security in position. Spoils a good game!,,,, easy to say that but in same situation we probably would want to beat the runner too!.... lol

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

I'm not trying to imply an opinion, but what is a valid direct response to ONGOING and CURRENT (words that are important here) unnecessary violence?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Good on them man....

Maybe two wrongs don't make a right but 5 guys jumping on someone and then pummelling him with a weapon, well that deserves a good kicking no matter what the circumstances.

Now those cops know what it's like to be outnumbered and defenceless

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
A few thoughts when watching that.

It is such a strange world in which we live, we are all born equally but people can gain the right to kick you in simply by getting a job and wearing a uniform.

Secondly, although wacthing violance makes me feel sick, I'm glad they got to taste how it feels to be out numbered and show that we still have some natural instincts in us to not let people get treated like # for no reason.

That guy posed no threat to them just lying on the floor, I would like to ask those police officers at what point in their life did they go from being a decent human being to being a guy that takes every oppertunity to cause pain to others under the guise of the law.

edit on 26-5-2011 by eyesdown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
This is what the awakening looks like. People waking up, realizing the sovereignty and their pissed off. I knew however before even viewing this that it wasn't in america. The men of other countries are more men than ours. Yeah for them. While other countries are taking back their lives and rights, like we always regurgitate freedom isn't free you have to fight for it, the men of this country continue to act like boys. Hats off to these people for stopping a bunch of cops for beating a guy with a night stick who was already on the ground and pinned down. What kind of peace officer beats a person who can't fight back? And his crime was running onto a soccer field.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
Good on them man....

Maybe two wrongs don't make a right but 5 guys jumping on someone and then pummelling him with a weapon, well that deserves a good kicking no matter what the circumstances.

Now those cops know what it's like to be outnumbered and defenceless

my thoughts exactly.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Some one said that it was recorded on film and that was enough. Take the film to court. Well here in the UK, its now a crime to film the police, regardless if they are abusing people such as in this case. I guess people are getting sick of these mofos abusing people, just because they wear a uniform.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
When it becomes illegal to film the police then they have the go ahead to behave badly. We fight back, they bring in the SWAT for every traffic stop and jaywalker around, then it turns ugly. Unfortunately this is where I see this going. I agree the cops got what they were asking for, a sound beating, and I can see no way out without resorting to this kind of behavior. It's going to get VERY dark before it gets brighter.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
You do that # in the US, LEOs will start shooting, even if you are unarmed. They won't even get charged with murder.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I'm a pretty much a pacific guy. I don't like real, hateful violence. But this warms my heart to se that people are finaly waking up. People, don't let this be the only incident. The people with "power" should realize that we will stand for it no more. WE ARE THE ONES WITH THE POWER. The masses just need to realize it.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
hello everyone! This video is old! this is in my country! Portugal! That's not cops! it's the security of the stadium. they were all fired! and had to go to court!

link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by Vitchilo

Two wrongs do not make a right

yes they shouldn't have been hitting that guy like that in anyway. There were plenty of them where they could restrain him. I don't think he was going anywhere.

However when they did attempt to get away and were mobbed that is where I do not agree.

Well I do, sort of. I don't believe in violence, but people who use violence against passive people will never understand violence untill they are turned against.

I doubt any of those cops will make that mistake again. If this happened when they dumped that guy out of his wheelchair in DC, that would of been it for violent revolution...

It would of become such a big issue that there would have been no other recourse but to say that the police were wrong.

We don't need to wage violent war, but we do need to step up, and show them that it could be a violent war... just once.... and the issue would resolve itself IMO.

But no, I don't agree with violence... but when you are the defenders, not offenders, I see little wrong with it, as long as your defense doesn't become offense.

link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I hope you enjoy the possibility of ending up dead or becoming bubba's bitch behind bars.

As another poster stated, TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackrain17
You do that # in the US, LEOs will start shooting, even if you are unarmed. They won't even get charged with murder.

Thank god i don't live in America then..

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by daCorte87
hello everyone! This video is old! this is in my country! Portugal! That's not cops! it's the security of the stadium. they were all fired! and had to go to court!

Good to know.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ucantcme

No kidding. It was a chain reaction. There was only one cop who was abusing someone, but there was an entire stadium of pissed off onlookers who wanted to vent.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join