It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of nordic alien females?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Gotta tell ya....I usually enjoy your posts, but that last one?

Well, it....it is making me feel.....uh oh.................................

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5e1c0161b50f.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on Wed 25 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by vexati0n

Dear vexati0n

The DNA relates to Mongolian or Pygmy not Mongoloid.

Interestingly enough this could relate to the Dropa en.wikipedia.org...

Yet they where blond or with little colour, the other are dark skinned.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269

Dear SaturnFX

Ok then the paleographer is a guy named Gavin Wilson guy is real and that was him.

So there you go with all the rest that I have looked up over the years that just about does it for me. We have disclosure nothing more is required.

lol...if only it was that simple. aye

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Sorry...tired and a slight zombie fixation...some sleep and perhaps a marathon zombie film night should clear that up.

braaains

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012DragonSlayer
wonder if she looked anything like this...

Apparrently it's supposed to be Anja Rubic, a model. The whole thing is linked to James Casbolt, who's supposed to have been proven a hoaxer.

Anja Rubic :

Related threads :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Right
Found the full video and posted it on page 2 of this thread (towards the bottom)...seems like a interesting documentry, will watch it fully tomorrow (my brain started going squirrely so had to stop)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Dear SaturnFX

Well it just maybe that simple.

You only need one story that you can hang your hat on.

Only one that is quite enough to know that the truth is there.

Naturally enough if and as I say it is a real big if the MSM actually took it up. The Boffins would queue up to be-bunk it.

However I really doubt it could ever get so far.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
The scientific community will never take these accounts seriously because they are corrupted and working against the people.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Yeah I saw this on TV a while ago, went for an hour in total. Very interesting stuff, not exactly sure what to think of it though in the end.

The hair thing is interesting, but it would've been much more interesting if there was *no* match at all.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Not really news to me
i happen to know for a fact that all nordic women are aliens

sorry...just had to...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Jepic
He made a wise choice... Imagine what would have happened if he had walked the walk in that bed. He'd probably be a mutant...

I think he did actually...he didn't say what went on, but I think the insinuation is there...and of course the pubes around his unit tends to suggest either he willingly did it, or he was totally space raped...but either way, it suggests some boot knocking did occur

I need to get discl0sur3 in here to explain where he came up with this video, and where the full length interview is...perhaps even a source to talk to this down under chap.

its from 'my mum talks to aliens' its an australian documentary that I watched on SBS. This guys story was the most plausable story from the doco IMHO, I'm willing to believe it.

Peace,
-Bob

EDIT: my bad, didn't see someone had posted it already on page 2
edit on 25/5/11 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
And seriously, what the hell is wrong with this guy if he's telling the truth? Hot Alien women appear in his room and he takes a bite out of one of them when they want sex? The type of occurance that most men on the planet dream of and he's biting out of fear? Glad the skin he chewed off didn't taste good! What a Grade-A Douchebag.

Saying that though, 6 hours? I'd need breaks.

What a lucky **** he really is if this ever turns out to be true.
edit on 25-5-2011 by robhines because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

To be honest when i read the title i was ready for a huge disappointment,but my dear Saturn that was an excellent find.S+F

The man is believing 100% that this happened to him and i believe him too.
As for the DNA that is similar to the human DNA,can also be explained if the "ladies" are hybrids.

A more down to earth explanation could be this:
I'm not sure if i am correct but what if they are Albinos.That could explain both the African DNA and the discoloration.Albinos are considered witches and very powerful in the African culture.They might chose him for some freaky ceremony.The only thing that doesn't add up to this theory is the taste of the skin.Unless they were covered with some kind of chemical.

Anyway i prefer the alien explanation

Thank you again for the awesome thread.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Sounds like something that this lady talks about, other types of aliens Masquerading as "Nordic type" to have sex with humans for some reason still not really known.

edit on 25-5-2011 by Reevster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
If this is true....i can't wait for the invasion of sexliens chicks

By the words of this guy they are sexy as hell...cmon where is the invasionnnn

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Another thing looks interesting to me....At the end of the DNA report they stated...like these alien chicks doesn't require the sun ? So they don't need the sun to live ? This is interesting

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by borutp

Maybe....MAYBE.....they are just after your precious, bodily fluids.....

"I, I uhh.... first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love. Yes...a profound sense of fatigue...a feeling of emptiness followed.....

(@ ~ 2:07)

ROTFL!!!

edit on Wed 25 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Abductions are a very very serious matter.

Manage carefully, of course, but there is some truth behind.... maybe unimaginable, but real!
S&F SaturnFX.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
A very interesting case, that seems to be backed up by evidence. If this is the case, then surely this needs to be taken seriously, no matter how strange it sounds.

Time and time again, we here the same old people say they need scientific evidence, but when a case comes that does have interesting evidence, then its dismissed straight away, without a thought, and i find this quite amazing.

What does this tell me? This tells me that alot of the peoplepeople moaning about "they need evidence to believe" don't actually want evidence at all. I think what these people love is just arguing with believers, this is what is important to them. The same when you get hardcore believers that always disagree with the skeptics and de-bunkers.

These groups of people makes it very hard to take this subject very seriously, and thats a shame, but at the end of the day, thats humans, and their way of thinking

I just think when cases like this come along, that seem to have evidence to back it up, its should be looked at seriously. But in this day and age, with people screaming for evidence as their weak excuse not to believe, it comes very clear that they just don't care.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Well, here is a interesting video I came across
First off, This video was uploaded by discl0sur3 on his youtube account. I checked and he didn't post a thread, but I found the video should indeed get a thread dedicated to it.

Since either ATS or Youtube nerfed and embedding is currently wonked out, I will describe the highlights.

Its a story of a man whom claims some very eye rolling stuff
The claim:
a group of super hot alien babes went to his bedroom. They were naked and on his bed. He woke up, they didn't talk much, one of them grabbed him by the back of his head and smooshed his face into her breast.
-I know...I know...this is little more than nerd fantasy, but bear with me for a moment...keep a somewhat open mind-

ok, so, his instincts kick in and he gives it a nip...not like a playful seductive nip, but a omg, being attacked, bite type. he tears off a small piece of skin and accidently swallows it. he describes it as burning...seriously not a good experience...very toxic tasting, etc.
Well, the alien girls are now communicating using telepathy to one another, basically stating it is going all wrong.

He then explains he had a 6 hour erection (smiling bob, eat your heart out). and basically doesn't suggest anything else about the 6 hours beyond just an erection

Later, he describes how there are 2 hairs embedded into his foreskin...it feels very painful. he takes it out.

ok, back up a moment..so, these girls are the typical nordic/pleadian type girls...big, buxom, blonde with very pale skin...ok, something to keep note of.

So he sends the hair to get analysed...and sure enough, it is a exceptionally rare, like one in a billion type phenotype found in african pygmi's. the pigment also is highly irregular, it was blond instead of black...the conclusion is that it was a blonde female doner...but the oddness is exceptionally notable (just watch the effin video!)

He then took a polygraph test...passed...he actually leaped at the opportunity, even asking if there is truth serums and all sorts.

So, he believes his account...the dna test proves total oddness...what gives?

Here is the video:

(btw, is embedding nerfed for anyone else? just showing a gray box to me...meh, click on the link at the bottom of the box and it will bring you to youtube.)

That's a very old story! I read about it in the 1990s, in a book written in the 1970s (I think). I can't see videos because of my connection, but is the guy claiming this is recent?
Vicky

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join