It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama the new Hitler

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by gorgi

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Every U.S. President has been compared to Hitler. They compared Bush to Hitler all the time. They are doing the same to Obama. Who is "they"? Idiots who cant compile a coherent argument and resort to hate-speech. Neither Bush nor Obama is responsible for the death of 77 Million.

What he said. They all get called names by the people who do not like them. As far as I know the President is not committing genocide. Or is he ?

Why would he have to do that when Planned Parenthood is doing it already? His fingers are in other pies.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by gorgi

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Every U.S. President has been compared to Hitler. They compared Bush to Hitler all the time. They are doing the same to Obama. Who is "they"? Idiots who cant compile a coherent argument and resort to hate-speech. Neither Bush nor Obama is responsible for the death of 77 Million.

What he said. They all get called names by the people who do not like them. As far as I know the President is not committing genocide. Or is he ?

Why would he have to do that when Planned Parenthood is doing it already? His fingers are in other pies.

What does planned parenthood have to do with anything ?
Please do no tell me that they are secret nazis.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join