It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reason for NATO Attacking Libya EXPOSED

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Billmeister

Switch the currency. Oh no. Definately not. The CHIP is the best way to go, much easier than to carry cash that can be taken. No, the CHIP is definately the way to go and that is the way we are headed. The chip is wonderful, i cain't wait to get it.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Change! In the USA, Egypt, Libya, Syria, yeah really Change!

Libya, Iran and North Korea are the only odd ones out of the central bankers system, and there are sources reporting that Gaddafi wanted a gold Dinar.

Gaddafi did not give up. In the months leading up to the military intervention, he called on African and Muslim nations to join together to create this new currency that would rival the dollar and euro. They would sell oil and other resources around the world only for gold dinars.

It is an idea that would shift the economic balance of the world.

Source

“If Gaddafi had an intent to try to re-price his oil or whatever else the country was selling on the global market and accept something else as a currency or maybe launch a gold dinar currency, any move such as that would certainly not be welcomed by the power elite today, who are responsible for controlling the world’s central banks,” says Anthony Wile, founder and chief editor of the Daily Bell

source

so again, it's about profit and control, what else is new...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

Switch the currency. Oh no. Definately not. The CHIP is the best way to go, much easier than to carry cash that can be taken. No, the CHIP is definately the way to go and that is the way we are headed. The chip is wonderful, i cain't wait to get it.

lol NWO plan from day one under even worst martial law not much choice thats assuming we dont get offed by some mass kill first. My bad for going off topic tho an interesting conversation in itself.
This war is very much about control of currency resources and geopolitics in keeping China and Russia out.
Sad part is WW3 has been decided already I'm sure whats worst is that America and Europe are set to lose in a big way. As are we all I suppose.
Bigger things on our plates right now than being chipped.

edit on 24-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by eagleeye2

Hey yeah I'd heard about the Bridas Corp pipeline.. They started the agreements/development as early as 1995, and isn't estimated to be completed before 2014 (maybe that's the real reason our troops are still there?)

According to Wikipedia the wise, Bridas is owned 50% by our friends, the Chinese, maybe they're just trying to hamper growth as long as they can?

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Also on the note about Gazprom, just as any diligent business group, Gazprom is always looking into new ventures and areas for development and profit, just check out their website:

www.gazprom.com...

As per the article, they're already doing some business in Egypt and Pakistan, two more of our great friends.

On February 16, 2011 Gazprom officially acquired approx 33% control of a Libyan Oil & Gas project. Too bad the day before marked the beginnings of a troublesome rebellion against a dedicated 'madman'?

www.gazprom.com...

Is that coincidence?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

We all ready have the Ministry of TRUTH ; iT IS CALLED ;CNN, NBC, FOX AND ALL MSM. We here all know that. What they really want is to kill every thing else.

On another note i thank you UcDat for bringing this to light i saw another video about this a month ago. I'll embed it so people can watch it as well.

edit on 24-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Lol i made a post about this when it was basically breaking news and not many replies lol. Guess it doesn't matter until RT reports? ._.

America's true reason for attacking Libya becomes clear with new central bank
edit on 24-5-2011 by Anttyk47 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

You may find this interesting:

China Buying up Gold

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
You lot are all 2 steps behind

Crying about winning is for the WEAK

Some one will alway run the world,

Its about picking the lesser of two evils, i know who i want in power & policing and its not china or any middle eastern country, deal with it!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
I dont think Gold is necessarily the answer to sound money. It limits growth to the avaiable gold. There is nothing wrong with paper money issued in a way to keep the prices of everyday goods stable. If you increase the money supply in sync with an expanding population and growing economy, the price of the things that can be increased in supply, such as bread, cars, Ipads, will remain stable. Only rare goods will go up, like gold, because there is more money more people and more demand for it.

However what is wrong is having a system in place where the general population is punished for an expanding economy, seen as any new money infused in the system even to prevern HyperDEflation is sattled with debt that cant be repayed, unless you get foreign currency. What is wrong is that the people who have power over the printing press print themselves money at will, not caring that in duing so they dilute the savings of those on a fixed income, essentially taking money from them.

Finally someone explains finance in terms that I can understand.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
You lot are all 2 steps behind

Crying about winning is for the WEAK

Some one will alway run the world,

Its about picking the lesser of two evils, i know who i want in power & policing and its not china or any middle eastern country, deal with it!

You sound like you think your going to get a choice in this

just saying we might not be on the winning side this time around.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
War has ALWAYS been about power and greed and never about the rights of people. Civil war is the only war that is about peoples rights but in history there hasn't been to much of those because humans are docile for the most part and just want to be left alone with their families, and thats everywhere around the world.

I feel sorry for the Government because they will fill themselves up like fat pigs, but there will be nowhere to hide when judgement day has come to collect on their sins, nowhere.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos

Originally posted by notonsamepage
When Muammar Gaddafi dies people will run out to the street and shout and cheer..

You really think so, eh? He's been in power over forty years, and the people love him.

Imagine forty years of Osama, I mean Obama, or forty years of Shrub, do you think anyone would stand for that?

Oh wait, everyone is so stupid, they would just accept it.

The people love him! My God it is quite astonishing how peoples ultra desire to be right about a conspiracy blinds them totally to the actions of an oppressive dictator. His tribe and those his tribe has links with love him because they have got all the wealth of the country in their hands. Just like every other dictator in history DUH! There is state television under the control of Gaddafi DUH! His soldiers rape women in Misrata because he is such a nice guy DUH!

Now that does not mean that the opposition to Gaddafi doesn't have some elements who would just as bad ie al-qaeda, islamic fundamentalists etc after all they are unable to peddle their twisted version of life with Gaddafi in power. However, they are a minority. But being there adds fuel to yet another conspiracy fire (sheesh!) rather than expecting people to understand a complex situation. Call me sheepie/stupid (which is condescending) and I have every right to call you a thickie for not understanding.

P.S.

France is NOT a member of NATO and France was leading the call for intervention. Kind of buggers up the NATO led conspiracy!
edit on 24/5/11 by malcr because: a PS.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Iraq was never about oil, it was a dressed rehearsal for what's about to take place in Libya.

Libya is about the land. There are very important things in the middle east for those with esoteric knowledge.

Keep an eye out for Syria.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

I am a Canadian soldier and I don't appreciate you knocking us. The soldiers don't call the shots, we are just the tools of the higher ups who do call the shots.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
So I suppose we in the western world should be thanking NATO? If oil prices are already >US$3.50/gallon, imagine if we had to pay in gold? Ouch...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Fantastic, there we have the true reason. Banks & gold standard etc. I knew it was something big like that.
edit on 24-5-2011 by opnmind because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
The NATO crime syndicate who suck back our taxes for this madness sheeple. Is killing to protect their cash monopoly.

ps Canada we just spent another 150 million on those bombs and thats not counting getting our 'boys' to drop them. With narly a whisper just another day at work? Seriously are Canadian soldiers brain dead tools of the elites just like the sheeple but on steroids.

Ummm...first post I just couldn't let this go. Canadians soldiers are brain dead? We don't even support the war as a whole but are forced into it because unfortunately we have to listen to what the people in control of your government say.

Second....America has been the breeding ground of brain dead sheeple and ignorance all over the world. Your educational system tought you only what they want you to know and thats it. Whenever certain "Americans" talk about the problems going on in the world all they care about is your constitution and robbing of "The American People". Not one of you realize that your down right stupid policies effect Canadians and the rest of the world just as much as they do yourself. So before you start calling other people ignorant maybe you should stop being so self centred on "The American People". Becase we are all in this together and guess who's fault that is?? Yup good ol america. The ignorance of the masses of american people and their ego's over winning world war 2 and being the worlds "superpower" has allowed all of this to happen at even a faster pace. Now we just all have to deal with it. Pointing any type of finger at somebody else and calling them brain dead is just un-productive and occupies your mind on something that doesn't really matter.

Point being:

Stop getting caught up in stupid issues and trying to cause a "divide" with this blame game or name calling. As you see by my post its pretty easy to find something wrong with any country. The people of the world regardless of what race, culture, religon, or country....have to focus on the real matter of very bad people that have highjacked not only your country but pretty much the whole planet....and ultimately forget all of this petty crap that we've been tought to fight over throughout our lives.....and come together as people. Until we do that nothing will be done because they own the board outright.

edit on 24-5-2011 by godfather420 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2011 by godfather420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I haven't been able to watch the video at my current location, but I can see I have gained respect for RT news since the Osama PR campaign. When the news of the death of Osama came out, nearly every single news channel we get on sky (ie Sky News, CNN, Fox, CNBC, BBC,) was only reporting about Osama, and nothing else. RT was the only news channel broadcasting anything else, although they still reported on Osama. This was quite interesting, as RT was the only news channel reporting on the bombing/attempted assassination of Gaddafi at his residence. The rest of the media seemed to have forgotten that there was still a war being fought in Libya.

For the Allied leaders, the death of Osama was a fortunate distraction from the fact that they just went beyond what they claimed they were doing in Libya. It has become obvious that protecting civilians is not at all the desired outcome from the current war.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The dollar is only worth something when the oil is flowing,paid for with dollars,we all know that its # whats going on,but reality is our western countries are up sH*t creek without oil and a stable currency,anyone gets in the way of our civilization well just look at the air strikes and that should be enough too keep other countries in check,only thing we can hope for is that this is over sooner than later for everybody's sake

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Read my latest report regarding US $ and the world at: http//WarmHeartedWorld.wordpress.com. I not only mention what and why about our money (joke there) and what will happen here in USA if not stopped ASAP.

Hint: Some states are drifting away from paper money (as you know) and many countries too!

What sets value?

Answer: Value = What Another Will Give For It. (no more, no less)

Let me know your thoughts and HOW TO QUICKER Get EVERYONE Involved!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join