It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Protests in Spain - Live Stream

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Apparently there has been massive protests in Spain since last Sunday. As far as I can see, there has been a massive media blackout about this.

You can see this live stream

www.ustream.tv...=synclickback&source=http://anonops.blogspot.com/&medium=8306676

Or check this youtube video

www.youtube.com...

Read a bit about it

www.thinq.co.uk...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Where in Spain is this and how do we know it's actually live other than the bug in the corner? I'd guess it probably is live - 39k viewers while I'm watching it and the chat seems to reflect live event. It's from the Door of the Sun in Madrid if my rusty Spanish serves.

One of the comments from the Ustream page: " They are waiting now what the polica may do. but the police said already they will not act against their own people"
edit on 20-5-2011 by billxam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
What's goin on in the world??

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Wow, there are thousands there, starting to look like Tharia Square in Egypt.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

It's waking up.
The world can't be controlled by greed.

No idea these were this big, thanks for the feed.

OnlyLove

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by billxam
Where in Spain is this and how do we know it's actually live other than the bug in the corner? I'd guess it probably is live - 39k viewers while I'm watching it and the chat seems to reflect live event. It's from the Door of the Sun in Madrid if my rusty Spanish serves.
edit on 20-5-2011 by billxam because: added content

they just showed the clock in the square it was 12:30

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Well I live in Scotland, and I've seen friends reporting in this country people at Spanish embassies I think, and seen photos. But it didnt register with me, until I thought I would look it up and you can find youtube videos, and this link to this stream of I think Madrid?

Can anyone on ATS from Spain confirm this?

If it is happening, and it seems like it, then there is a massive media blackout.

Check out

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Same thing could be happening here next year if things keep going the way they are.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
According to the stream it is live direct from La Puerta del sol. I don't know where abouts in Spain that is. Maybe it is just the name of a landmark

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The big square of Madrid! And it's been like that since the 15th.

And Youtube link

Peace

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The social media feed next to it is going mental!!
This is nothing small!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Link

It's in Madrid.
Why didn't i see this in the news?

OnlyLove

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Where have you people been? Friends of me are there and they are smashing some windows and cops are beating up some people for no reason.

After the "arabic spring", I hope we have a nice "Spanish Summer", or even better, an "European Summer"!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
It was on the news in Holland two days ago but I knew about it since the start,

it's on there!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OnlyLove

I get the feeling from reading some of the comments that this is related to some sort of elections going on!

However, according to the link. some of the sentiments are a bit "Egyptian"!!!

New Statesman

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

The elections are Municipal elections. so sort of like local elections. Not the sort of thing that would get this kind of reaction, that would normally come before a general election.

The world is simmering!!!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnlyLove
reply to post by Watts

It's waking up.
The world can't be controlled by greed.

No idea these were this big, thanks for the feed.

OnlyLove

I see! This is kind of exciting...this forces those in power to play their hand. If they crackdown with corrupt measures, the protests will into revolts. If they crack down on those, they'll have full blown revolution with molotovs.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
some pics

www.flickr.com...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
And in a country where a figure of 45% of under 30's are unemployed!! this place is ready to blow!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Good night everybody.

It has started the European revolution, coming from the north of Africa, to the south of Europe, it's going up!

If in Spain a "fire" starts, next will be Portugal and then France and from there on.

There will be justice,no more corruption, no more two political parties taking turns, how can there is democracy if two parties alternate, leaving out the other parties, who have never had the chance?

How can there be democracy when the courts of justice, are biased for those who have power and wealth?
When politics are corrupt with hard evidences and don't go to JAIL, not even pay a fine? (For example the PM of Portugal)

Portugal suffers from the same disease two political parties that have the power for 35 years, and have put the country with the pants down, aka bankrupt.

There will be justice or there will be civil war, people are saying enough is enough.

VIVA LA REVOLUCION !!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join