It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official: Obama is NOT a Christian.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
My evidence? Today's speech. It is a serious breach to a close Ally's national security.

Obama told us he was a Christian. A Christian is bound to protect Israel.

America is a Christian nation, like it or not!

If you read the Bible you would know what happens to the nations that turn their back on Israel.

It's time for Christians to speak up.

Our President traded Usama for Israel.

There us nothing you can post here to refute the guy is not a Christian. It's another lie, piled on top of all the rest!!!

Your reasoning is flawed.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
OMG WHO GIVE A FLYING F**K WHAT RELIGION HE IS! THIS COUNTRY IS NOT A CHRISTIAN COUNTRY...WE EMBRACE ALL RELIGIONS!! This country was NOT founded on Christianity...our founders were ATHEIST and DEISTS!! YOU are a great example of why ATS is going DOWNHILL! ATS was founded by intelligent people...now every F**KING WAKADOO is on here...You are all retarded and don't deserve to post this # that is about NOTHING... Moments like this I REALLY hope Mother Earth does something big soon so the wakadoos will GO AWAY and only intelligent people will be left, because survival takes a brain!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

There is so much blatant propaganda on all sides here it makes my head explode.

Religious arguments are the most irrational arguments on earth. People don't read. People take things out of context. Then people make stuff up.

But that's exactly how religious texts were created. People make stuff up. It's ALL propaganda for one of the gods. Pick your poison ...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by iterationzero
I'm starting to think that any thread with "It's Official" in the title should be immediately put in the Hoax bin because it's never official.

Agreed, this thread, on the front page of ATS, gives ATS a bad rep. It's absurd and a STUPID thread, big time.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagentwomyn

Exactly, North America is the new world our forefathers stole from the Natives. It's a land that has strengthened and depended on Immigration and cultural diversity... and would a real christian really care what religon someone else was? Would jesus be upset if his president was born in Kenya?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by SpectreDC

Where did Jesus denounce the Tanakh or Torah?

Matthew 5:17-20

Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

There is so much blatant propaganda on all sides here it makes my head explode.

Religious arguments are the most irrational arguments on earth. People don't read. People take things out of context. Then people make stuff up.

Are you kidding? Not only do they not read they just go on believing what someone else has TOLD them. No interpretation of their own. No forward or out of the box thinking...even worse is that it gets worse every generation because these fundamentalist beliefs are passed down and then THEY don't look into it. Then as we all know everything gets twisted around the axle because word of mouth ... yeah...we all know how accurate that is!

The worst part is they somehow get us caught up in their ignorance and we actually fall for it. I don't know how or why but it is. We already do our own reading and searching for the path. We actually find our own truths, and we still get caught up in a discourse of idiocy. We all know there is no convincing them. The funny thing is someone already DID convince them. Problem with that religion is they indoctrinate their members into believing that all other paths are 'The Devil' and that is just enough to shut off the mind. It's so easy it's sad.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

FML it's even on the news here in Toronto! Totally agree with the cartoons except I watch the childrens ones ha ha 'Go Road Runner'

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by inanna1234
reply to post by mudbeed

FML it's even on the news here in Toronto! Totally agree with the cartoons except I watch the childrens ones ha ha 'Go Road Runner'

Ok ok.. I am guilty of that too... "Meep Meep"

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed

reply to post by mudbeed

Ya polititians are not perfect anywhere (in psychology i was taught that many psychopaths are drawn to politics)! I definatly know things in my own Country are shaky etc (were far from perfect over here)... but this whole birther/Christian thing is so annoying!

Annoying X1000. Can even turn on the TV in the US right now unless it is the Cartoon Network (Adult swim to be exact)

Comedy Central and History channel are the only ones I can stand. John Stewart and Steven Colbert are a Godsend. Tosh.0 is a great escape from the sheep as well.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

I notice sometimes the history channel is scewed. I love it though and still watch it. Like I remember watching one show on 'The History Channel' and they were saying how Newton said the world would end in 2050 when Newton really said it wouldn't be until ATLEAST 2050. I noticed some shows take facts and scew them to fear base people into watching or to make it more interesting but it's still better then the other garbage on T.V.
I wouldn't take anything on there as total fact but it's still educational and entertainment
edit on 20-5-2011 by inanna1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior 11:11

reply to post by mudbeed

Ya polititians are not perfect anywhere (in psychology i was taught that many psychopaths are drawn to politics)! I definatly know things in my own Country are shaky etc (were far from perfect over here)... but this whole birther/Christian thing is so annoying!

Annoying X1000. Can even turn on the TV in the US right now unless it is the Cartoon Network (Adult swim to be exact)

Comedy Central and History channel are the only ones I can stand. John Stewart and Steven Colbert are a Godsend. Tosh.0 is a great escape from the sheep as well.

Yes Comedy Central is also on my list of good channels, but I was talking about channels that escape the Birther Talk.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by Jrocbaby

The whole premise of this thread is me being lied to.

We agree on more aspects of this than you realize.

So you're upset you were lied to by a politician? Really??!!??

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by iterationzero
I'm starting to think that any thread with "It's Official" in the title should be immediately put in the Hoax bin because it's never official.

Agreed, this thread, on the front page of ATS, gives ATS a bad rep. It's absurd and a STUPID thread, big time.

People should report and recommend Skunk Works and that the OP should get a lil slap on the 'ol points.

Obviously people who starred the thread didn't even read it.

Looks like Anti-obama fanboys give away stars to an anti-obama article faster than a 2 dollar whore gives her body away.

Good Job Guys!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Maybe they should post a thread about teaching people to critically think. I think it would help a lot.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

reply to post by mudbeed

Maybe they should post a thread about teaching people to critically think. I think it would help a lot.

I agree lol... meep meep

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

So what he's not a christian he could be muslim and I still wouldn't care.

REILGION DOESN'T MEAN SH*T! You people are always judging each other "he's in the wrong religion" and you make a big deal of it, when religion is an opinion. A BELIEF.

Why should anyone even a president be obliged to conform to on else's beliefs

God is fantasy. He didn't create ue we created him, in our imaginations.

End of story, christians are a joke. Lie to yourself over and over again until you think your special.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sundowner
reply to post by SaturnFX

What part of the Bible are you getting these things from? The Old Testament or the New? There is a difference between the two, and the changes that happen from one to the next. Please remember that. I'm not knocking on your intelligence or any such thing, just try to do a bit of reading up and studying before you go and make statments like that.

Yes, however, Christ did not invalidate the old testiment...he "fulfilled" the sacrifical elements by offering himself as the final sacrifice (hense why you don't have to murder animals whenever you sin or think your about to sin). but ya, god still hates gays, shellfish, murderers, women whom speak in church, etc...its all on, if you cherry pick a single item out, then you invalidate the whole thing.
The bible actually is all or nothing...being in a icon worshipping gay blood orgy = the same thing as having a prawn cocktail..either its all totally forgiven through the sacrifice of christ atoning for -all- sins, or none of it is forgiven...

Please show me the breakdown of what jesus said is atoned for and therefore invalid, and what is still on...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
This has likely already been posted:

Says, it all really.

ALS

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
Says, it all really.

ALS

No actually, you missed the point of the conversation.

Way to take things out of context. He was saying that John McCain was not referencing him as a Muslim, etc. I don't know why George felt the need to correct him on that.

He was giving McCain props by not being low, unlike yourself.
Watch the whole interview, not just the snippet you think proves your point.
edit on 20-5-2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
Says, it all really.

ALS

No actually, you missed the point of the conversation.

Way to take things out of context. He was saying that John McCain was not referencing him as a Muslim, etc. I don't know why George felt the need to correct him on that.

He was giving McCain props by not being low, unlike yourself.
Watch the whole interview, not just the snippet you think proves your point.
edit on 20-5-2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

booooyaaaa lol

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join