It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A tribute to Omega Logos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I wanted to thank our dear member Omega Logos for the help and instruction in helping me fix my Ats settings. He went above and beyond in walking me through it. He is an awesome and caring member of this community.

*edit* And anyone who does not agree, look at my pic!

Deebo
edit on 19-5-2011 by Deebo because: add

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Wow.. that was thorough... find any pollups while you were up there?
joking..

Nice job OL!

Always there to help out other members...
edit on 19-5-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Omega Logos - One of the nicest and most helpful members posting on ATS today without a shadow of the doubt!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I concur. Always helping out members new and old

- Phoenix

link   
OL has been there for me since the beginning of my posting days. He truly is one of the good ones around here and still spitting wisdom no matter what thread he partakes in.

edit on 19-5-2011 by Stop-loss! because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Deebo

Anyone who can help me calculate UTC time is A-OK in my book too! Thanks, OL! Besides, with an awesome avvy like that Deebo I can understand why you wanted to get it working!!

link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
Omega Logos - One of the nicest and most helpful members posting on ATS today without a shadow of the doubt!

Agreed personal disclosure
Does assist many newbies when intra of threads.
cool member.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

when i see this thread i read logos as 'looms'
happened a couple times seeing the title on the recent thread page

a tribute to omego looms, like an omen or warning
haha anyone else having this little freudian slip, i guess we could call it that

or was that the whole point of this thread?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
OL = Good Egg!

I add My appreciation of His presence on this board!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
OL has always been one of my favorite posters on ATS.
Always polite, helpful, witty, and goes the extra mile to understand and discuss a subject regardless of difficulty. He is a truly brilliant individual..... recognize!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Maybe Ats should start a program, "member of the month" Him being the first with many more members to come. Mods?

Deebo

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Angels aren't just in Heaven....

I thank Omega Logos for Helping members, and going above and beyond to give encouragement and assistance, and everyone else on ATS that helps make this Community better.
edit on 19-5-2011 by sandesh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
OL is crazy.
OL's threads and posts will validate my opinion.

There...I said it.
Also, OL is charming and intelligent, albeit zany and quirky.

Wait..this isn't a roast?

Oh....

Omega, you're a good person in my books.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Explanation: I have not flagged this thread. I felt it would be too self serving OK! But I have starred all posts!

Personal Disclosure:

I am slightly proud [watch that ego ok OL
] and totally overwhelmed that I am held in such esteem by my fellow members!

Thank You all for reminding me of the effect I can and do have.

Some times that scares me and I must redouble my efforts now to tone how I come across because I notice that even on ATS that I am no saint!

I encourage all members new and old to get into ATS chat where I basically LIVE!

Because the feedback is immediate and ATS Chat has indeed saved my own life at a critical moment in my life recently and it is where I have built and maintained many of the relationships I have with my close fellow members.

It was in Chat that I fixed Deebo's avatar display problems within minutes!

It is the threadverts displayed from new theads in ATS Chat that allows me to respond to the new member introductions with such speed and efficiency!

P.S. I have posted this in the 1st person [i.e using I] instead of my classic and well known use of the 3rd person in refering to myself [i.e as OL] out of respect. I deeply respect you all!

Love is a big word that is often hollow sounding online.

Please take me at face value when I say I love ATS and all that it entails..for better or worse etc.

It has changed my life and I hope if even just one person benefits from my contributions then maybe I'm not the monster I suppose myself to be.

Achlys [my goddess] and
to you all!

Sincerely OmegaLogos (aka OL)

edit on 19-5-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to try fix pic embedding. :shk:

edit on 19-5-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to swap picture link for another of the same pic.

edit on 19-5-2011 by OmegaLogos because: edited to change to something else. sigh

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
Explanation: I have not flagged this thread. I felt it would be too self serving OK! But I have starred all posts!

Personal Disclosure:

I am slightly proud [watch that ego ok OL
] and totally overwhelmed that I am held in such esteem by my fellow members!

Thank You all for reminding me of the effect I can and do have.

Some times that scares me and I must redouble my efforts now to tone how I come across because I notice that even on ATS that I am no saint!

I encourage all members new and old to get into ATS chat where I basically LIVE!

Because the feedback is immediate and ATS Chat has indeed saved my own life at a critical moment in my life recently and it is where I have built and maintained many of the relationships I have with my close fellow members.

It was in Chat that I fixed Deebo's avatar display problems within minutes!

It is the threadverts displayed from new theads in ATS Chat that allows me to respond to the new member introductions with such speed and efficiency!

P.S. I have posted this in the 1st person [i.e using I] instead of my classic and well known use of the 3rd person in refering to myself [i.e as OL] out of respect. I deeply respect you all!

Love is a big word that is often hollow sounding online.

Please take me at face value when I say I love ATS and all that it entails..for better or worse etc.

It has changed my life and I hope if even just one person benefits from my contributions then maybe I'm not the monster I suppose myself to be.

Achlys [my goddess] and
to you all!

Sincerely OmegaLogos (aka OL)

edit on 19-5-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to try fix pic embedding. :shk:

edit on 19-5-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to swap picture link for another of the same pic.

edit on 19-5-2011 by OmegaLogos because: edited to change to something else. sigh

Don't feel uncomfy, you deserve it, you know that..

Deebo

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

My dear.. we dont want a saint. Youve had some bad times and we see you struggle sometimes. The thing is that it has never taken away from who you are inside. The real OL in there. How many of us who have "charmed" lives and no difficulties can say that honestly about ourselves?

We love you and/or like you because you are a REAL person who **owns** their words and actually has the foresight to see how you effect others. Many of us ( unfortunately me included sometimes) see the posts as little black words on a screen and dont realize in front of our minds that there are human beings behind the little black letters with feelings,fears,problems, needs, knowledge, etc.. you as far as I have EVER seen recognize this immediately and without effort. Its a natural talent that we recognize.... erm.. and envy.
Just as you train yourself here, you train us.. and receive validation for it. I hope it effects your real life in a positive way.

I am terrible at it I know.. but every day I want to be the answer to someones prayer.. just once a day.. someone in need, someone who needs an ear, something to someone.. family and stranger alike. You do this effortlessly and Ive always admired it about you.

Yes, you're crazy and this and that.. so what? You are definitely the most sane crazy person I have ever encountered! If this is what "crazy" is.. Im signing up.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hey OL! Posting from your other account again?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Dude, you are one of the few people here who understands the point of disagreeing without being disagreeable. You're a good person and deserve the praise in my humble opinion.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a big ol thank you from AA that was very nice of you.

sorry i havny been around much lately , and when i am in chat i dont say much. if anything again sorry for that but lately iv been busy with other thoughts , good thoughts .

ill prob get to posting again after im married who knows .. .

in the mean time peace and much love while we wish for the end of the world together as one ....

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Explanation: You are a fine Gentleman !

Thank you my friend for showing me around the Chat...

Appreciate it !

top topics

<<   2 >>

join