It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News Pressured By Monsanto

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

FOX News Pressured By Monsanto

www.ukprogressive.co.uk

On April 2, 1998 Steve Wilson & Jane Akre filed a landmark lawsuit using ‘whistle blowers protection’ to seek compensation for being fired for refusing to distort the news. The link below is a ten-minute video of the two FOX NEWS reporters, who, in the late 1990′s uncovered that most of the milk in the US and across some parts of the world is unfit to drink. They were fired for attempting to inform people of the of the health risks posed by the use of (rBGH)

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.foodandwaterwatch.org

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I know, another Monsanto story...but before you close the page, please watch the video.
I personally had not seen the end of the story, and you will be shocked and outraged!

At least on ATS, the news has to be real...Fox news in the end was and still is
allowed to publish news that is not true!

Thats right, the appeals court found that its not against the law to falsify news.

(rBGH)copyright) is still in use today in the U.S.

In fact....

Despite opposition from scientists, farmers and consumers, the US currently allows dairy cows to be injected with rBST/rBST. The FDA continues to assure consumers that rBGH is safe for cows and humans, despite evidence to the contrary. In 1994, the FDA prohibited dairies from claiming there was any difference between milk from rBGH injected cows and milk produced without the artificial hormone. This controversy continues today, and many believe the FDA is suppressing the dangers of this issue.

So I just wanted to take this opportunity to bring this to
the forfront once more.

The FDA has interesting connections to Monsanto. Michael Taylor, former FDA commissioner for policy was an attorney for Monsanto prior to joining the FDA, and went to work for Monsanto directly upon leaving the FDA. The FDA maintains that “no significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rBST & non-rBST treated cows.” There is no requirement for US for milk produced with rBGH to be labeled as such.

www.ukprogressive.co.uk...

The European Union, Canada, New Zealand and Australia prohibit the use of rBGH/rBST

www.ukprogressive.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 18-5-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

So do you see this as a plan to poison the popultion? Or to make us unhealthy so we die ealry deaths. Or that we have shorter life spans??

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
This is why i only buy organic milk. Its expensive compared to regular milk but worth it to me.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

Well it seems to be a little bit more than that.

Its like this...the hormones are a cheap way of increasing milk production.

More milk = more money...and while they are slowing killing us they make money off of it all.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
This story was featured in the documentary The Corporation. If any ATS members haven't seen it, it's my absolute most-recommended movie of all time. It covers many topics that are ATS-worthy and is a major eye-opener to the corruption that is taking place in this country.

If anyone can still take Fox News (or indeed any major news outlet) seriously after this, then I feel truly sorry for them.

Great post OP, Star and Flag.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Good find OP! S& F for you!

A former member of ATS, ( since has been banned ), had alot of research done on monsanto, and had also posted this video as well as other compelling evidence. Monsanto is in business for one reason, $$$$$$$!

The effects on consumers be damned!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

Thank you for your comments, and if you have time I would appeciate a link to the story
you have also referenced.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

No I feel it. Your right. its the same thing with aspartame and Donald Rumsfield.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I would love to link it to you, but it's a feature-length film and I'm pretty sure if I posted any links to it, it would be considered copyright infringement and against the T&C.

I'd like to add that while organic products are allowed to advertise that they are rbgh-free, they are required by law to state that the FDA finds no adverse health effects from dairy products treated with rbgh. Obviously, the FDA is in bed with Monsanto, and are not looking out for the health interests of Americans.

EDIT: I just realized this is the exact same clip that you have in your op, so I'm gonna take it out to save bandwidth. I still recommend that everyone go out and find some way to see The Corporation in its entirety.
edit on 18-5-2011 by drwizardphd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Monsanto is no different than all the other BIG businesses out there that are involved with illegal actions:

*Halliburton
* KBR
* Bechtel
* Blackwater
* NCAC

These are to name just a few. Look them up if you haven't already.

* Sidenote* a Phenomenal movie called " Iraq for sale " goes into great detail of some of the above contractors that behave much like Monsanto. A good watch.

ETA: Ever wonder why the FDA never moves on Monsanto? Heres why!

Monsanto Executive Appointed to High Level Position in the FDA

www.salem-news.com...
edit on 18-5-2011 by Realms because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Another good Thread OP!

You forgot about the Wicked Witch of Washington.

Hilary Clinton has served all of the corporations that are benefiting from GMO in one way or another. Ever wonder how Wal-Mart got their exemption from ObamaCare? It doesn't stop there and goes further back to her law days.

Hilary Clinton, Wal-Mart and Monsanto:

gmfoodwatch.tribe.net...

Hillary Clinton's connections to Monsanto go way back the Rose Law Firm where she worked. Rose represents Monsanto, Tyson, and Walmart - the world leaders in genetic engineering, animal production and industrialized food. She received favors there, as did Bill.

In office, Bill's USDA immediately and significantly weakened chicken waste and contamination standards, easing Tyson's poultry-factory expansion, www.financialsense.com/ editorials/engdahl/2006/0828.html, and his USDA head, Espy, was indicted for bribes, money laundering, and much more, with Tyson was the largest corporate offender.

Open Letter to Hillary Clinton From a Wellesley College Alumna

www.celsias.com...

You have connections to Monsanto through the Rose Law Firm where you worked and through Bill who hired Monsanto people for central food-related roles. Your Orwellian-named "Rural Americans for Hillary" was planned withTroutman Sanders, Monsanto's lobbyists. Genetic engineering and industrialized food and animal production all come together at the Rose Law Firm, which represents the world's largest GE corporation (Monsanto), GE's most controversial project (DP&L's - now Monsanto's - terminator genes) [here ], the world's largest meat producer (Tyson), the world's largest retailer and a dominant food retailer (Wal-Mart) [here].

edit on 18-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
heres another sickening video about Monsanto!

www.youtube.com...

Sorry, haven't figured out how to embed yet?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Realms

Thanks for your comments, and I think of my brothers and miss them as I post this.

Monstanto is definitely not alone in its evils, however its unique in that its the food they
control. It you control the food supply, the war is all but won.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realms
heres another sickening video about Monsanto!

www.youtube.com...

edit on 18-5-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
is it not interesting how
monsanto can poisen your crops food milk environment
and even with proof they are
ALLOWED to continue

is this not proof a conspiracy to weeken the americans for future conquest
security does not mean wars in forign countries
it means you are safe to live in your own country
xploder

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
After watching the coperation I only drink soy milk.
star and flag for you madam.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
just stopped by to give kudos.
I had seen it before but it's
great to be shown to the newer
crowd that don't have a clue.
nice work
S&F

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Yes and thanks for the reminder there on Hillary.

And is it not ironic that Bill wants to create some governmental agency to
keep falsehoods off of the internet.

If it were not so diabolical it would be hilarious.

What about FOX news...

Not to mention Bill is on the pile of liars himself.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Fear_Fear

Thank you, and make sure your Soy is non GMO.
And watch out for the Hexane.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join