It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this normal? (chemtrails)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Fistly i just want to say i just wrote a really indepth thread about my thoughts on chem/contrails.
but i forgot to give it a title, so i lost it all

Now im going to make it short and sweet, and just upload the pics. its getting late.

I took the following pics last friday.

pic 1

pic 2

pic 3

pic 2 (cropped)

The change of direction the chem/contrails take is what i find intersting.
I live in a small rural town in Australia, the closest airport large enough to handle large passenger planes is about 500km's away, so i dont think they are lining up runways.

Im no aeronautics expert, but i have never seen this before.

what do you guys think?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
cough www.barnabu.co.uk... cough
honestly, even if a were an expert and clouds and said they were normal, you wouldnt believe me

link   
I'm no expert, but I don't see anything too out of the ordinary here.

link   
As the aircraft change direction, so too will the contrails. Nothing unusual about this and nothing to worry about.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

[SNIP] I try to keep my decorum and respect all members regardless of their beliefs, but then you get comments like this.....

Trails look very unnatural OP !
edit on 11/5/11 by argentus because: removed censor circumvention

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dadfortruth1

based on the existing cloud cover, and the apparent altitude of the contrails, it all looks very normal. Aircraft have to travel from one location to another. So not living near an airport will not eliminate you from having to hear/see them. If you have ever been in an airplane and looked out the window while flying, you might notice that on occasion, you travel over rural areas. Perhaps areas, just like where you live.

The contrails persisted because conditions were favorable for them, which is why the clouds were there already. You might get a frontal system move in tomorrow or the next day.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaiuk

hang on a sec guys. i never even said i believe in the chemtrail theory! hence why i used the word chem/contrail.
im still a fence sitter.
i have been intersted in the subject for over two years. i work outdoors 90% of the time, and i always observe the skys. Now i have never seen this before where i live and work. i was just asking a simple question!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
First, even if you don't believe in chemtrails, these are not natural aka they're man made... I've seen 'contrails' that start out as little lines, grow and then turn a nice blue sky into a gray crappy day. Even if you don't believe that the PTB are adding stuff to jet fuel, this phenomenon is a form pollution no matter what. This is a new form of pollution, like noise pollution or light pollution. I guess you could call it sky pollution or what ever... Either way in demands further study
edit on 11-5-2011 by JJDoggie84 because: fixed stuff

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JJDoggie84

I Notice this all too often JJ, just this morning i woke up to enjoy about 15minutes of nice blue sky, then i got out the shower and what do i see out the window, nothing but grey sky..........

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

i live half way between to cities, Melburne and Sydney, i see alot of jets traveling inbetween the two cities in a straight line, this was the first time i have ever seen them change direction.

Anyway thanks for reading my post and not hammering me about being a chemtrail nutter

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

Yep this sky was perfect blue, and clear an hour before i took these photos.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Yes, the point is not the trails but the fact that the jets turned rather sharply. If these were passenger jets the people would be suing for such abrupt changes of direction, and if these were cargo jets people would be suing for damaged goods. So the question for those who say this is normal is, why does any jet that isn't military take turns like that? I've got pix/vids of similar things too, and I know military from commercial jet traffic as I live between an AFB and an international airport.

Again, the question is NOT "what are these trails made of" but "how do you explain the sharp turns".

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
From the photos it appears that you witnessed several trails laid at high altitude by airplanes that did not dissipate, and as time past the trails grew wide and after a period of time overcast most of the visible sky.

You identify this phenomena as something you have never witnessed before. I am positive you have seen normal contrails that are condensed water vapor so we can suppose that you did not recognize these trails as the same as you have witnessed in the past. Something was different this time. I cannot say what was witnessed, I was not there, but I do believe your account that the difference between what you have witnessed in the past as normal and what you witnessed when you were motivated to get your camera was abnormal.

You will find that on ATS the debunkers of Chemtrails are very motivated to try to stop a rational discussion of the subject. Usually they use the tactic of personal assassination, as you see from your first response. One must ask themselves …WHY…, Why would any normal person be so motivated to quell free speech ? I find the answer in the question, they are not normal people. So my approach is to just ignore them and go forward, I understand that even if it seems personal it really isn’t. They are just using tactics that were taught to them.

I have been very aware of the Geo-Engineering project utilizing high altitude spraying from aircraft since the mid 90’s.

You must remember normal contrails are a very simple phenomenon. It is just condensation, that’s all. You witness condensation all the time. Think of you warm breath on a cold day. Contrails are exactly the same thing. Does you warm breath linger, No it does not, and neither do contrails.

A second point is, just for sake of argument, what some would want us to believe is that these lines in the sky that last all day and grow into clouds that overcast the entire visible sky are normal contrails, We really do have a serious problem with air travel. This so called normal contrail is effecting the earths balance by a man-made devices. This must be stopped before it damages the bio-sphere.

edit on 11-5-2011 by brokedown because: grammer correction

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

Just last night the WHOLE sky was literally covered in grey clouds & it constantly sounded like high flying altitude aircraft were flying over, you could hear them but you could see nothing, this is too common atm

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by dadfortruth1

I think you should go with your gut instinct about knowing that this is not normal behavior for aircraft. Unless of course it's a Chemtrail plane

Without a doubt those are Chemtrails.

Good pics.... keep it up.... if you have a video camera you might be able to catch them in the act ....meaning they are flying routes that aren't for commercial craft and sometimes the planes like to fly in pairs or 3's.

Ohh and btw... just a warning...

You are going to see the same 5 or so people in these forums 365 days a year telling you they are nothing but Contrails... /ignore them

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

lol true that, always the same fail debunkers haha

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
Without a doubt those are Chemtrails.

how can you be sure "without a doubt"?
I would like to know.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The change in direction is often greatly exaggerate by the viewing angle. THey are probably not doing more than a 5 degree course change, and likely over a nearby waypoint.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join