It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finger Length Helps Predict Test Exam Results, Homosexuality, Cancer, Musical Ability and Aggressive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
hi! i made a post recently about finger prints wich lead me to another topic on the hands that i find interesting.

I wonder if it is thrue or not... especially the homosexuality part wich i will ask members to comment on please.

could you really tell if you're friend is guay by the size of is fingers....

I have known for a while now about the difference between males and females (hands wise).
But homosexuality, cancer.. Come now can any members colaborate this

Your finger length can predict how you will do on various tests in school. They can also tell if you are likely to be homosexual or straight, if you will likely get certain cancers, be a musician, writer or a scientist, or if you will have an aggresssive or passive personality.The two fingers that are important are the index finger -- the one you use to point to something -- and the ring finger.

You don't have to answer if you don't want us to know your sexual orientations... But you could say it's your friend
that is and not you

For the rest you can visit the link viewzone2.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Well, I'm either a heterosexual man...or a homosexual woman.

Either one works for me!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

edit on 8-5-2011 by lestweforget because: bad manners

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Looking at the chart and then me own Finga's im afraid to say Sherlock it's a load of old bull!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
My index finger is longer than my ring finger but I've never once had a single homosexual thought.

Several gay friends and even one that had a crush on me but definitely heterosexual here.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Finger length 'predicts' or 'points to' .....

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Gravity
Looking at the chart and then me own Finga's im afraid to say Sherlock it's a load of old bull!

Ohh stop denying and just come out of the closet...

Deebo

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
My index finger is longer than my ring finger but I've never once had a single homosexual thought.

Several gay friends and even one that had a crush on me but definitely heterosexual here.

Yet your name is curious.

Bisexual perhaps?
edit on 9-5-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

The fingers dont lie. Maybe your just repressing feelings and wont come out until your married with children.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Well, I'm actually a heterosexual woman, but according to this chart - I'm a homosexual man.

Ah well, good enough for me!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I remember seeing a documentary about finger length and it's relation to femininity and masculinity a few years back, which i found quite interesting. Can't recall the name of it though.

But i don't believe that it could be a valid indicator of Homosexuality.

You can have effeminate Men and masculine Women, but it doesn't mean that they are Gay.

My ring fingers are much longer than my index fingers. I'm a heterosexual Female. But i am somewhat masculine in my characteristics and mannerisms in terms of measuring me up against the archetypal Woman.

To put it plainly, i'm not a Girly Girl.

edit on 9-5-2011 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Straight as a pencil!

Whats the finger length ment to be for cancer, musician ect?

My bad, didnt notice the link

edit on 9-5-2011 by iksose7 because: should of gone to specksavers

top topics

join