It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian pictures

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
Alright. Like 60% of these pics are people gritting their teeth. The Barbara Bush one is just some old lady skin darkening, the rest are weird eyes which could be fake, or could be the camera playing tricks on you.

The statues are neat. Wouldn't mind a set of those flanking me bathroom door, but....

...lizards wearing straw hats might have been more intriguing. Sorry.

Barbara Bush...?

Hm... Sometimes I wonder what kind of people run around in ATS and what kind of perception of the world or even simple knowledge of their world do they have... now I get to have at least one answer about one person.

Barbara Bush... ok... this actually proves 4 things.

1. You have no idea whos barbara bush. (which is somewhat serious because shes the wife of one of your most famous presidents.)
2. You dont know whos the woman in the picture ( Which says that you have no idea whos one of the most politically controversial figure in recent history)
3. You talk just for the sake of saying something without actually knowing what your talking about (which happens a lot on ATS)
4. NOBODY corrected you (which is VERY SERIOUS... this means that there are lots of ppl like you, who have no idea what they're talking about - and they gave you a STAR...

Barbara Bush... nice...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by moogins
reply to post by Mactire

So what mythology does the reptilian statues represent? I would love to know, you seem an expert on the subject, please share your knowledge on these statues.

Thanks.

You're joking right? Reptiles, especially snakes/serpents are one of the most well known mythological and theological themes in the world, and for nearly every culture. They are only second to dragons (reptile-like mythological creatures), which are prominent in all of our world's founding cultures.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire

Originally posted by moogins
reply to post by Mactire

So what mythology does the reptilian statues represent? I would love to know, you seem an expert on the subject, please share your knowledge on these statues.

Thanks.

You're joking right? Reptiles, especially snakes/serpents are one of the most well known mythological and theological themes in the world, and for nearly every culture. They are only second to dragons (reptile-like mythological creatures), which are prominent in all of our world's founding cultures.

SO, who made the statues? What do they represent and when?

You obviously now more than me, please enlighten me. Thanks.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I see what you're saying in the OP, dude. You used the word "claimed" as in assumed. All good.
Some of the pics are really interesting.

I wonder where the weird naga looking statues are. I've never seen pictures of them before.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Calm down. I was focusing on the "circled" portion of the picture as I scrolled through the endless line of images. I made an assumption through a peripheral glance, because I didn't feel like hitting the back button. Doesn't change the fact of what the mark on her neck is, but whatever. I can own up to my mistake, but you attacking everything I say on ATS? Well that's your limited opinion and you're welcome to it.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BioStatistic
I see what you're saying in the OP, dude. You used the word "claimed" as in assumed. All good.
Some of the pics are really interesting.

I wonder where the weird naga looking statues are. I've never seen pictures of them before.

Ahh somebody with an open mind and willing to actually question things.

The statues I have no idea, I would have hoped posting these pics would have shed some light but I expect too much.

I'm still waiting on the expert to give more info on them.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I dunno op....I do not see Anything that could produce an AHA moment.
Even if you had a video of Hillary morphing into a reptile, that is easily done with todays video technology.

Face it, most folks won't believe that aliens exist, until they see one with there own too eyes.

Thumbs Up for doubting Thomas !

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I don't dismiss a lot of these, such as the eye pics- unless trick of the cam, video glitches/low quality, or altered , but two stand out;

First pic; Terri Schiavo's body was atrophied, very likely to why she appeared as so.*

Last pic; Beyonce's hair extensions are too tight or she had a bad face lift/skins pulled back by tape etc.

As with others;
Other pics; wrinkles, common when people age
Mythology pics, possibly just that mythology

*Wanted to add that I noticed the hand, but people might notice her more. The hand could be that of an older person, distorted by the cam. Does look very Reptile-like.
edit on 7-5-2011 by dreamingawake because: added more

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
I don't dismiss a lot of these, such as the eye pics- unless trick of the cam, video glitches/low quality, or altered , but two stand out;

First pic; Terri Schiavo's body was atrophied, very likely to why she appeared as so.

Last pic; Beyonce's hair extensions are too tight or she had a bad face lift/skins pulled back by tape etc.

As with others;
Other pics; wrinkles, common when people age
Mythology pics, possibly just that mythology

Fine, its just a land grab from a site that they disappeared from and cant be found elsewhere. But the statues I would like to know more info on.

Mythology is story telling, best way to remember and pass on events. Statues usually have a story.

The local expert in this thread just disappeared after his flame. Don't understand why, he seemed an expert on the subject.

PS: the Schiavo pic wasnt about her, it was the hand behind her
edit on 7-5-2011 by moogins because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by moogins

it would have been nice if you had done the research on the statues before publishing the thread... you know to make informative thread... now we have to do your job -1

as for the flaming you have no choice but to ignore.

so ignore and get over it, no big deal

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by moogins

First I get attacked by some Assassin Creed fan for not paying attention to Queen Elizabeth's face while inspecting her aging neck, and now I have to reveal to you why reptiles are big in Mythology.

*sigh*

I'll point you in the right direction, but I'm not doing you're work for you. You posted the images. How about researching them first next time.

Reptiles throughout Mythology

Reptilian Humanoids throughout cultural history.

Biblical & Mythological Reptiles

Ancient Greek Dragons

Dragons of the Orient

Dragons throughout Religion & Mythology

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by XmikaX
reply to post by moogins

it would have been nice if you had done the research on the statues before publishing the thread... you know to make informative thread... now we have to do your job -1

as for the flaming you have no choice but to ignore.

so ignore and get over it, no big deal

I see ignorant people on this planet for my pure entertainment. Anyway, so about the statues, you seem to be knowledgable, please share you take on them. Why else would you post? I guess on American forums we shouldn't post information with the hope that other people can add more info , we should all act big shot experts? is that the American way? Seems so.

So mr Expert, show me your knowledge.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by moogins

I don't understand. You posted this thread with pictures of the statues with the presumption that they were tied-in with a massive reptilian conspiracy.
Now you're asking someone who raised a valid point to do research on the sources you yourself posted, which was surely your job if you're trying to create a compelling argument that these statues are indeed related to "Reptilians".

Why don't you look into the statues yourself?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Empty Skies
reply to post by moogins

I don't understand. You posted this thread with pictures of the statues with the presumption that they were tied-in with a massive reptilian conspiracy.
Now you're asking someone who raised a valid point to do research on the sources you yourself posted, which was surely your job if you're trying to create a compelling argument that these statues are indeed related to "Reptilians".

Why don't you look into the statues yourself?

I cannot find the creator of the statues, or what they represent or when they where made.

I am obviously stupid on the subject, can you please help me with sharing your experteese on the subjec please?

What I would like is the artist (Creator), what they represent and when they where made.

Thanks in advance for your expertese. I am obviously stupid.

I cannot help it; i was not born American and have not had the privledge of an American upbringing and education.

Please share your world renound expertese. Thanks.

Perhaps ATS is not the place to ask for assistance in enquiring about stuff.

Deny ignorance eh.

Come on now Americans, post more comebacks and yo mama jokes. really show the world !

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by moogins

My "expertise"? No, that's supposed to be your job as the creator of this thread, to actually read-up on the stuff you're posting rather than randomly spewing up some images of statues with some reptiles, pointing at them and going "Look! It's a conspiracy!"

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

reply to post by moogins

My "expertise"? No, that's supposed to be your job as the creator of this thread, to actually read-up on the stuff you're posting rather than randomly spewing up some images of statues with some reptiles, pointing at them and going "Look! It's a conspiracy!"

In America, never ask questions, that is bad, mmmk.

You are the CRITIC, so criticise with expertese, you are obviously superior, so show us how its done, educate the world!

Or , wait, you are just criticising with no foundation, you have no information really to add to the topic except your superiour comebacks.. I guess you won.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by moogins

Okay, it's pretty clear where you stand on this matter. My time would be better-spent talking to a brick wall.
Have a wonderful day.

P.S. I'm not American.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

reply to post by moogins

Okay, it's pretty clear where you stand on this matter. My time would be better-spent talking to a brick wall.
Have a wonderful day.

P.S. I'm not American.

What did you really add to the thread? Can you show us please?

I wish to learn from you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join