It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

According to the OP's profile page it says the last visit was today May 9th 2011

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I suggested Hannity and On the Record, as those are the shows that play between 8:30-10PM Central time (where I'm located). The OP said between 6:30-8 PM Pacific. That's how I arrived there. If the shows are replayed on the West Coast, then that would make a big difference.

However, I just looked up the listings on Cox Cable in Phoenix, AZ and Hannity plays from 6-7PM Pacific and On the Record from 7-8PM Pacific.

www.tvguide.com...
Used zip code: 85032
Cable - Phoenix - Cox Communications [Digital (non-rebuild)]
Channels 47 (SD) and 747 (HD)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Fury1984

Thanks for looking that up. Now I have a headache. This is a lot of work for something that someone could have answered early on if we thought to ask.

Guess what I was thinking only applies to network primetime and not cable.. Are the other cable providers and the satellite providers the same, do you think?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GunzCoty

We're "bickering" about the time because the timestamp on her tweet doesn't match what she told us here. Make sense?

ETA: I'm doing an internal reset. You know if I had seen something like that scroll by, I would have grabbed my phone and snapped a pic (others in the thread have said this) or at the very least noted what channel and show I was watching. Reset over.

edit on 5/9/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Someone in one of Aeons help threads recommended emailing mox news. Sounds like a plan.

Trowa

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Lucidity - I'm probably confused, somewhere along the line I got the impression that the twitter timestamp was for 10:43 am the morning after the night OP thought she had seen the ticker. (Someone had suggested a delay in cell phone upload to account for the pm/am discrepancy.) But obviously no, if the timestamp is 10:43 am April 28 it would not correlate with the wedding.

Still, JohnySeagull reports having seen the ticker run while the royal wedding was taking place, his report is the only one to make a definite programming connection, so it seems worth looking into. Fox could well have run that ticker more than once I suppose?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I'm not bickering. I think the poor woman has been given the jackboots.

The timestamping here is irregular. That isn't her fault.

EVEN IF the time stamping reconcilation is off here, it doesn't matter. Even if you reconciled it, it is STILL way outside of the announced date of Bin Laden's death.

The time stamp is only useful to pinpoint a few shows that might have been on in Arizona on Fox that day.

If someone has FOX recorded from that day or even into the next day, then the reconciliation won't matter.

No matter what April 28th at 10am or April 29 at 10pm....it is still a WEEK off.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Are the other cable providers and the satellite providers the same, do you think?

I checked it for DirecTV. It is the same. I'm going to say that it is a direct feed from Fox News Channel and there isn't any replay on the West Coast.

I think our best bet is to get the video from Media Matters or Newshounds, but seeing as how they appear to be in the tank for the Obama administration, I doubt they would want to show anything that would go against the government's ever-changing story.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I emailed them both the other day (I think Saturday). Nothing back! If other people would do it, it might get their attention.

Same with Mox, as Trowa just mentioned.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I emailed them both the other day (I think Saturday). Nothing back! If other people would do it, it might get their attention.

Same with Mox, as Trowa just mentioned.

Or we're tipping our hand and they are purging the evidence. It does seem like it is worth the effort.

But once we get the video clip, what does it prove? Will it discredit the government's story, Fox News, or both? Could it be a simple mistake, or could it be that someone didn't get the memo to wait until primetime on May 1?

I guess it is safe to assume the trolls and dis-info agents are gone and everyone currently involved really wants the truth? I hope the OP comes back and helps us get to the bottom of this.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Jackboots? Um okay. And technically, it's three days off. If it was in the evening.

Also, yes, the timestamp matters to me because my eyes are freaking bloodshot from reviewing clip after clip since freaking Saturday night for just four shows going on her word. Good luck looking at the whole day. You know. Just in case.

The timestamp also matters because it doesn't match her memory. There has to be a reason for that. Probably so simple we're overlooking it, but nonetheless, it's a discrepancy that needs investigating too as we search for the corroborating evidence.

Frankly, I'm almost to the point of calling this BS. As viral as it's gone, barely a soul has said they saw it as well. There is nothing online about anyone else seeing it on any of the sites I've checked that picked this up.

The very nature of the subject takes most people off topic, as it did here, and the vast majority either seem to dismiss it outright or believe it outright. Typical.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrowaBarton
Someone in one of Aeons help threads recommended emailing mox news. Sounds like a plan.

Trowa

www.myfoxphoenix.com...

They don't do that. However, I've emailed the company that keeps their broadcasts and asked if the recording keeps tickers.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by TrowaBarton

Trowa

www.myfoxphoenix.com...

They don't do that. However, I've emailed the company that keeps their broadcasts and asked if the recording keeps tickers.

I'm pretty sure this was on Fox News Channel, not the local affiliate. Please correct me if I'm mistaken.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Yes, we are tipping it. But there was already nothing out there when I started looking Saturday night when this thread went up. I doubt there will be anything. And at this point I doubt see saw what she thinks she saw.

It could have been important proof that the government lied about the date. At this point, I doubt it will be.

At this point, I'm leaning heavily to both sides...fringe (government or special interest psyop) or obvious (she misread).

You are correct. She specifically said not an affiliate.

edit on 5/9/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I have not read ALL the pages in this post but has anyone seen the Russian Television one too that shows on the ticker at about 20-23 second the news that Osama was killed a week earlier than the news (and the video was posted on may 02, 2011)

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Where in the world was it 10:43 AM on April 28, 2011, when it was 7:43 PM US PT on April 28? Is the answer still nowhere?

If it was 10:43 am PST it would be 7:43 PM at the GMT-0

Maybe she was sitting on the Greenwich and accessed her computer back in the PST time zone with GoToMyPC or some other program.

I haven't spent much time on this so if I am way off base feel free to call me a moron. It won't hurt my feelings.I have been called much worse. LOL
edit on 5/9/2011 by Sparky63 because: spelling

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
EVEN IF the time stamping reconcilation is off here, it doesn't matter. Even if you reconciled it, it is STILL way outside of the announced date of Bin Laden's death.

That's what I said waaayyy earlier in the thread... It doesn't matter.
This was reported and talked about, not only by the OP of this thread, but several news agencies, a Fox News reporter on Twitter also mentioned it... and several newspapers have also mentioned it was earlier.

I really don't see the point in absolutely having to find this "missing" ticker...

Like they're going to leave it up knowing their mistake and having been told to remove it all and not report until Obama makes his speech.

It was reported by several sources that Bin Laden was killed DAYS before the President said it was...

THAT is ALL we need to know.... that in itself is HUGE.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I gotta chill on this for a bit everyone. Remain vigilant and keep up hope. I emailed Fox, MOx and others as well. Still haven't heard back from twitter. I'll keep everyone informed and be back probably in the early am 1, 2, 3 or the likes . It 6:52pm in the"burgh and I know how to tell time and the difference between night and ..............

Sorry I'm getting bitter. I hate being so dumbfounded.

Take care everyone Peace

Trowa

P.S Whats up with this Osama news poll
I looked at it backe out and now its saying I filled out the survey ............ interesting

edit on 9/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: To add PS

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by gobeon

... if the timestamp is 10:43 am April 28 it would not correlate with the wedding.

... Unless it was 10:43am on the 29th, and the timestamp came from London (or that time zone). Maybe the dates are jacked, but the times are right? Maybe I should read all of this thread, but I'm so confused about the confusion about the times/dates that I can't seem to get away from these last few pages.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fury1984

I suggested Hannity and On the Record, as those are the shows that play between 8:30-10PM Central time (where I'm located). The OP said between 6:30-8 PM Pacific. That's how I arrived there. If the shows are replayed on the West Coast, then that would make a big difference.

However, I just looked up the listings on Cox Cable in Phoenix, AZ and Hannity plays from 6-7PM Pacific and On the Record from 7-8PM Pacific.

www.tvguide.com...
Used zip code: 85032
Cable - Phoenix - Cox Communications [Digital (non-rebuild)]
Channels 47 (SD) and 747 (HD)

Fury, AZ. Does NOT go on Daylight Saving Time, hence the hour difference.
edit on 9-5-2011 by kennvideo because: name

new topics

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join