It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
We might be on to something big here...

I hope the OP will get back soon and be able to give us enough information to be able to track down that video.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

Oh...missed that. Thanks.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

Originally posted by blupblup
but if this is legit, genuine.... for real and has been checked by ATS staff....

This has been 'looked into' by a few staffers and does not mean the information is vetted.

The true test will be our astute members who, time and time again, show how quickly they get to the truth.

And we all I'm sure appreciate the chance. I know I do..... TY for bringing this back up for further investigation.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I just had somebody send me a comment on my profile saying they saw the same thing as the OP...sent him a U2U looking for more information...i truly hope we can find something...because this could get interesting if we do

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
I just had somebody send me a comment on my profile saying they saw the same thing as the OP...sent him a U2U looking for more information...i truly hope we can find something...because this could get interesting if we do

That someone would be me. Glad to see this thread fully functioning again. I've been reading ATS for awhile and I believe I understand the etiquette but I am still learning. Never posted until today (except for my intro posts).

This is a great thread and I hope it continues. Asking these questions doesn't make us conspiracy nuts... it just makes us human.

link   
if this thread appeared in april, it might lead to a congressional inquiry

a week later ?

not so much

link   
This was the OP's first post, initially they got negative feedback, then followed the server problrms and the 405's, we may have frightened the OP away for now. The OP disappeared about page 3 of the thread.

Hopefully they will check back in at some stage.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by megneverlands

Fox News reported Bin Laden

www.twitter.com

Hi everyone. This is my first post.

I wanted to let everyone know that the Fox News channel's ticker reported Bin Laden's death on April 28th, 2011...a few days before Obama and all other media reported it!!

You can go to www.twitter.com/MegNeverLands and check for the post about it. That's my Twitter account & I posted about it when I saw it on tv that day, because I thought it was super weird that it was being reported on Fox News, but it wasn't breaking news, nor was it on any network.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.twitter.com
edit on 7-5-2011 by megneverlands because: Title didn't fit

Oh my goodness. This is freaking me out. I was watching fox news late one night and I was half way asleep and I could have sworn that I saw that OBL has died go a crossed the ticker. I thought it was a dream. I don't recall exactly which date it was either but it was within the last few weeks. And when the news agency came out with breaking news on Sunday I thought wow. I must have had a premonition. Maybe the ticker really did scroll that ac-crossed. Oh man I was hoping I was semi-psychic too.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I made a Twitter account, since I don't have one, to see if I can change the date, etc. Seems I can't, figured I couldn't anyway. So, the Twitter posting by date, could be legit? Hope ATS looks into it.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by revswirl

Originally posted by here4awhile

That someone would be me. Glad to see this thread fully functioning again. I've been reading ATS for awhile and I believe I understand the etiquette but I am still learning. Never posted until today (except for my intro posts).

This is a great thread and I hope it continues. Asking these questions doesn't make us conspiracy nuts... it just makes us human.

What time of day? what programme, what bulletin? any info will help

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

The person who is the OP wasn't an ATS member before today. There is no debate though that her/his twitter page shows seeing this on Fox on April 28th. So unless the OP hacked twitter to forge dates, they must have seen something.

They only posted it today because they noticed that no one else had posted it like no one else had seen it.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
let's say they actually did run it on the ticker.

what do you guys think that might mean?

i'm extremely skeptical about what we've been told and how everything has played out, and i'm wondering where this might fit in the whole mess.

link   
reply to post by revswirl

do you have any idea what was on the news at the time though? you still haven't answered...I'm still wading through the sea of video's so please help me out here...i'm gettin a headache

link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
if this thread appeared in april, it might lead to a congressional inquiry

a week later ?

not so much

So are you saying why bother with questions when it is much too late?!? I don't think anyone on here, who denies ignorance, would agree with you.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
Scroll down, people! Geez. lol Here- I took a screen shot of the tweet to prove it is on their page on April 28th:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/05b9bd2a4a96.png[/atsimg]

That is huge if true. Possibly blows their story apart for having to bury him at sea within 24 hours to respect his religion. That would be impossible if he was killed days before.

Thanks for posting this, OP. I would like to hear more about this.
Can a mod please place this in OP? Thanks.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
You can not change the date stamp on twitter. All you can do is type a few letters in a box and press enter. Twitter date stamps everything in real time.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Here is a Fox News correspondent on May 1 tweeting that OBL was killed 1 week before and that DNA confirmed it....nothing close to proof, but it does offer some additional info.

May 1 Tweet

And another tweet

edit on 7-5-2011 by webpirate because: another tweet

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I hope the OP comes back. The attacks may have scared her off.

I do not know anything about Twitter. I'm using my "smart" phone to look @ all this.

It says *9* days ago she posted that - on Twitter Mobile.

This is jogging my memory about something---I can't remember what though. Creepy feeling.

Anyway, I too had a very hard time getting onto ATS earlier. Does anyone know what's up with that?

Something is up... (meaning w/the OBL story)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Is this also you, OP? Or is this someone else? I can't find the actual story when I click the link though and don't have FaceBook. Does someone else know how to look for it there?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/810c8e05be56.png[/atsimg]
edit on 5/7/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

ETA: Link goes here: www.gabberface.com... but that post isn't there...it probably scrolled off or something?

oh boy...Thomas Lowe Huges...en.wikipedia.org...

www.gabberface.com...

Ooops...this looks brand new. Sorry for the false alarm. He may well have picked the story up from here.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I found his tweet on 28th april and its there, how any 1 can say this is HOAX. WTF?

it says

megneverlands Meg
The Fox News ticker is saying Osama bin Laden is dead. No breaking news & no other channels reporting. How odd.
28 Apr

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join